The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bedok massage

Is at windy height can see their particular in mi chat yoyo or candy or mimi for Vietnam yesterday Kann fly aeroplane no more visit them
Old 19-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
onll99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
That’s the ML I tried, overall skills is not that bad. Handful of things up for grab. If need contact drop me a pm.
Can share details with me?
Old 19-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mexxes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried a few there but std, only HJ. So difficult to find FJ there as I need to frequent there due to work. If you know of any FJ svc around Bedok area please let me know. Thanks
Old 19-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungkafka View Post
Any bros tried L Spa yet? Went past the other day during dinner and saw a pretty lady having packed dinner outside.
Issit beside prata shop one?
Old 20-02-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yungkafka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towkay69 View Post
Issit beside prata shop one?
I believe so, and tuition centre nearby too.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Found one massage place in Bedok that has pretty young girls doing decent teasing and HJ. Downside is that it upsells their $89 hot oil package.

PM me if you are okay with this carrot chop pricing and still want to know the place. Won't reply to new accounts/accounts with no contributions.
Old 20-02-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
was told by YOYO the boss just revise the entrance fees from 50 to $55 as previously was newly open promotion.please take note.
Thanks uncle for sharing. Very value for money. Decent massage. Attentive and keep asking if too cold or if hard enough. Good knowledge of meridian massage. Quite pretty and pettie.

Looks -7.5
Massage -8
Rtm - yes
Old 21-02-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this spa to kill time as waiting for car servicing. Hint for the spa is its a flower and its nice smelling.. Lol. Anyways saw mixed reviews for the spa but I just went to kill time so mr as follows.

Mls are milfs average looking. I chose prostate massage for 75 bucks. Massage is not bad 7/10. With good teasing. After 40min mark ml tear the bottom of the disposable underwear to make into a skirt and give nice massage to balls area. GQ popped asked for 50 but I haggled down to 25. Cleanliness is ok but no shower in room need to go to common one at the back. Rtm yes if I'm nearby the area. Cheers guys.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

after the new year break and went down for relax. Never faile and always left qith a satisfaction service by her.
Old 24-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
asiroj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rdtxajajshsbs

Last edited by asiroj; 28-02-2021 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Edited for privacy
Old 24-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
it been a long time tat i did not share becos of sharing too much and zap by admin, althought they give me a link and said i can share freely.
went to tis place one stop before bedok and met this lady and she really look like the HK Old actress 胡锦with mole。 just to.cut short, for a long time tat i never met a good massaeur like her.rally good rubbing fr neck to foot. follow by 蚂蚁上树。胸推and 海底捞月。 somemore can autoroam.moreover . only cost 50.plus 50. i believe my thread will.be.deleted soon or later.just want to.share good lobang again if u know i don lie.
Thanks for the sharing Uncle Wang, visited and told her my back aching quite bad, and her back massage is really quite solid and my back feel so much better after the massage. And yup as mentioned by unclewang also, its 55+50 now, and when i tried to autoroam her... i realised she never wear bra... sibay kinky... lol
Old 24-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Found one massage place in Bedok that has pretty young girls doing decent teasing and HJ. Downside is that it upsells their $89 hot oil package.

PM me if you are okay with this carrot chop pricing and still want to know the place. Won't reply to new accounts/accounts with no contributions.
$89 Hot oil package... hmmm... is it the one recently closed till further notice?
Old 24-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now windy height massage close at 9:30 so not going anymore need to find some place can go after my wk, if any bro here got good place to share? if u all find her ok go support her loh
Old 25-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiroj View Post
Went down to recce this new joint today. The milf that bro Linnie mentioned pulling in customers is likely the lady boss, not sure if she serves customers.

Walked in and asked for entrance prices, lady boss pushed for typical $88 package. Decided to just take it up to see see. Place is relatively new and clean, but there’s no rooms, just segmented by curtains so privacy is a bit of a concern. I could hear another bro behind the curtain getting massaged and hear his ML talking. During the session while on the bed I could roughly see outlines/shadows through the curtains as people walked past, so can be quite uncomfortable for some bros who prefer full privacy.

Got assigned a milf A***, figure quite well maintained. Changed into disposable shorts and lie on bed for session. One point to note is need to wear mask during the session.

Massage was pretty std nothing to shout home about. Not piano but it was decent and relaxing enough, with lots of teasing with fingernails. Finished the back and turned over, teasing continued around chest area and groin. She has a super tight and shapely ass in a fitting track pants, and really enjoyed looking at it while she was teasing me, and she kept pushing it into my stretched out arms as well. During the teasing face up she did a bit of JQ as well, felt really good and was leaking like mad.

GQ popped and std rates and offering. Hands auto started rubbing her down south but only on outside, whereas top no resistance as she shoves her chest into my face to nurse. Finished up and cleaned up, bth when she whisper into my ear to come back later in the evening next time when there’s less ppl, and she promise to make me song gao gao. Will def rtm.
Good Recce and Sharing. Thank you very much
Old 26-02-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Just to share also in return, long time ago i went to Hxx Kxxx and there was this ML named Wxxdy who gives very good back kneeling, lots of cracking. And popped GQ too.
before cny visited. $88 + $50 from ML formerly from clementi HML. good strong massage and nice ending.

face meatier than in her wechat and social media. otherwise her eyes seduces

Last edited by KangTuo; 22-03-2021 at 11:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread