The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
biglumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro please share contact or location pls. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
Can share bro? Tks a lot.

For mature lovers, I will say this is a gem. Very accommodating. Will try her best to please. I pulled down her mask wanting to see here face, she took it as I wanted her to lick my nipples and went straight to lick although my body is full of massage oil You can roam everywhere. I pulled down her pants and panty to finger her. Was surprised that she is already very wet. As the place is quite small and there's another customer waiting outside you can see her trying so hard not to moan using her hand to cover her mouth. fucking stimulating man. Based on the wetness of her pussy.. I'm sure can fuck in future. Released my load and left a happy man
[/QUOTE]
Old 18-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChBOW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

did the thought occur to any one else on this forum that WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED like fools against each other?

just a thought...
Old 02-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greasebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Granny sexy massage

Drop by to visit her again...market aunty look and body of course can't compare years ago...please skip if u look syt type. Have to admit that still got nostalgia feel... Basically she willing to fulfill my dark desires!
Old 02-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasebee View Post
Drop by to visit her again...market aunty look and body of course can't compare years ago...please skip if u look syt type. Have to admit that still got nostalgia feel... Basically she willing to fulfill my dark desires!
No head no tail, who is this aunty? What services u try?
Old 02-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi can share contact
Old 05-02-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
No head no tail, who is this aunty? What services u try?
HAhahahaha got the aunty to play his mother
Old 06-02-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody can share Irene contact
Old 13-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3909 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihunt View Post
Anybody can share Irene contact
Irene of Hougang?
Old 14-02-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
superman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

can share Estee contact
Old 24-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

A few days ago i tried the granny at Bendemeer road.

Her massage is actually ok. she uses long hard strokes, which i think is good if youre feeling some muscle pain. In the end she only offered HJ, but hands can auto-roam. Her pussy was soaking wet the whole time I was able to get 2 fingers inside. HJ is also ok, she plays will both cock and balls at the same time in rhythm.

Looks-wise, she's probably in her 60s to 70s. She is definitely plump, but face is still pleasant with a bit of makeup. Attitude is ok too but she doesnt speak english so it was tricky to communicate.

Wont RTF since i just wanted to give her a try.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post

Her massage is actually ok. she uses long hard strokes, which i think is good if youre feeling some muscle pain. In the end she only offered HJ, but hands can auto-roam. Her pussy was soaking wet the whole time I was able to get 2 fingers inside. HJ is also ok, she plays will both cock and balls at the same time in rhythm.

Looks-wise, she's probably in her 60s to 70s. She is definitely plump, but face is still pleasant with a bit of makeup. Attitude is ok too but she doesnt speak english so it was tricky to communicate.

Hi Bro.
What's the damage?
Can share contact or shop location?
Old 24-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro. Can share CTC?
Old 24-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

ah u tried the other lady. I've been there twice and both time was served bu the slim lady.
Old 24-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 4
newbieMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Guys Just follow the clue given earlier.. Its really not difficult to find.

Bendemeer Road is a really short road. you minus the commercial areas there's really only 2 residential areas with shophouses along the road. Then as per one of the bros here mentioned, its directly facing the traffic light. Very obvious.

I found it at my first try.
hi bro, i following the clue given, seen i found tat place, but not sure is it the shop u mention..i have send u PM, just want to double confirm with me.
Old 24-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
zebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share bro? Tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1