The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Guraimu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Hi, looking for soda contact. Can exchange or don’t mind paying for contact. Pm me.
Old 10-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Springsums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros here can share soda contact thanks!
Old 11-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lordofminions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Hi Bro, can share soda contact please? really want to try her out
Old 11-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Soda now only do regular.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Any 1 bro can share the soda contact?

Is it she still working at boat quay?
Old 13-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro wohaha96, please provide me fr for me to return favor, thank you.
Old 13-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if i only have vitamin M for one good JG session, which one advertised in this forum should i go to? Thanks.
Old 13-12-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hhaaiizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Any kind bro can share Soda's contact?

Thank you very much!!

Hhaaiizz
Old 14-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yangsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bros can say Soda contact please. Thanks
Old 14-12-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any bro care to share soda contact? Many thanks in advance
Old 14-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros please share soda's contact? Thank you!
Old 16-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

bro, if you are trying to conceive with your wife, lead a healthy lifestyle prior to that. Woman has some days where they are more fertile, work towards these dates and be good prior to these jackpot date. Lifestyle, dietary all plays a part. Most importantly, no stress and dont keep thinking at the back of your mind about your erection etc etc. Let it be natural. The more you think of it, the softer it will become, cos u are too stressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
Thanks man for the suggestion. I believe it's stress and anxiety. Let me share a bit on my embarrassing bedroom moment.
Me and my wife trying to conceive and we have been doing it more frequent. One week before ovulation, we did it on day1, day2, day3 and day4. Then on day5, i was doing it as usual. I was so excited that I was gonna cum in first position. But since i wanted to do more, I held it in and changed position. But after i change to 3rd position, I lost my erection and never got it hard again to cum. It's my first time in life getting soft penis during sex. I lost confidence in my own performance and we decided to take a break from sex for at least a week. Next time I think i will be anxious to change positions or hold in the will to cum.
By the way, I'm 35.
Old 19-12-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Able to share soda contacts too? I have not tried JG before, need try try .. thanks
Old 19-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute

can share soda contact? TIA!
Old 19-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Reserve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Able to share No. 2 & 3 bro? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread