The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2008, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
No problem brother, for 4 points, you have to return favour with two bowls of noodles, two cup of "kopi", and a bowl of Wanton with soup...I hope is not too much to ask for...
Wah, so good appetite! Have to order 2 serving, 1 for me & you. will pm u my number.
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 30-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
You Ah Du lehz... scare no gal sian mehz mehz? Maybe you waiting for them to sian you ah? Hahahaha...

How is life dude? Any travelling?
surviving loh...travelling cut down liao
end april BKK regional mtg
apsx say nov cp gathering har .....

Quote:
Walau, you finally surface, where have you been hiding? Are you in HK now? I will be in SG next week, got time for Prawn noodles or not? I miss the prawn noodl MILF.

If you are in Hk, sure I can bring you to eat wanton noodle..then to LKF sian Liang po po....
u mean the lady boss of prawn noodle is MILF ??
Old 30-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

HK is so tempting.
I have just browse over at sex141 dot com, a couple of the gals there look soo attractve.

I really admire the bros there ... Wish that some of them can make their way to dubai ...
Old 30-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yun Kee is nice for their wanton soup as well as their Canton porridge, the branch that I like most is at Kimberley Road, just after some distant from Mirama Shopping Centre. They open till 2 am I think, though I don't stay out too late as I am a good decent man...

Brother, you been to HK, ZH, MU, BKK more than a few dozen times, how come we did not see any of your exotic encounter FR? Come on, give us some juicy FR so we can pcc..will reward you with noodles or points if you want..
-> Hey BRO,i know are very good supper place in Austin Rd....that where are the HK movie stars / singers usually go for their fried bee hoon & fish congee....but i have not been there a very long time already !....Much prefer staying on HK Island....Btw,is there still a ktv called 18 there ? Many PRC Babes !!!....Also where's the best ktv with "tea dance"...where you can book out the babes & bonk ? Think there are some ktvs in TST ?

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 31-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
-> Hey BRO,i know are very good supper place in Austin Rd....that where are the HK movie stars / singers usually go for their fried bee hoon & fish congee....but i have not been there a very long time already !....Much prefer staying on HK Island....Btw,is there still a ktv called 18 there ? Many PRC Babes !!!....Also where's the best ktv with "tea dance"...where you can book out the babes & bonk ? Think there are some ktvs in TST ?

Cheers !
Andyk
Which place in Austin Road? You talking about the open air stalls opposite the Bowling club? or the stalls on the other side of Austin Road opposite the BP Hostel? Anyway, who cares about those movie stars. We are more decent demon... For hanky panky KTV, you have to try the Mongkok area, they are a whole load of them there. I don't frequent KTV in HK anymore, money can be well spent in CP or SHA KTV.
Old 31-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
Good Life is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGood Life is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Brother, you from SG? Hongkong nitelife is great, just hang out at the LKF or TST pubs, you can get what you looking for. For massage and sex, go ring bell or find those you likes from 141 website.

You can also go to Donguang for short fun...very affordable there..
Yes Bro, me from Singapore. Go to Hong Kong for a week every 2 months. Basically meetings end at 6 mostly... just bored shitless in the evenings.. go to Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok but only the bars with heaps of filipinos.

Enjoyed the food big time though. Can buy all bros from SG in HK then a round of drinks...
Old 01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
whitesnowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro...

anyone know how to get a WL to hotel? tried 141 but they dun go out ...any bro got any FL contact in hk ? by the way is 161 website not longer there? cannot find...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Life View Post
Yes Bro, me from Singapore. Go to Hong Kong for a week every 2 months. Basically meetings end at 6 mostly... just bored shitless in the evenings.. go to Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok but only the bars with heaps of filipinos.

Enjoyed the food big time though. Can buy all bros from SG in HK then a round of drinks...
Hey Bro,

Any HK travel plans mid & end April ? Will be there !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which place in Austin Road? You talking about the open air stalls opposite the Bowling club? or the stalls on the other side of Austin Road opposite the BP Hostel? Anyway, who cares about those movie stars. We are more decent demon... For hanky panky KTV, you have to try the Mongkok area, they are a whole load of them there. I don't frequent KTV in HK anymore, money can be well spent in CP or SHA KTV.

Wa BRO,so sori i forgot the name of the eating place but not those places you mentioned.It's no big deal as i really dun care about those movie stars unless they are very pretty & sexy !!!....Yes i agreed that Ktvs in HK are not doing very well since most will take a ferry ride to Macau or Shenzhen...But for my buddies we normally have a good dinner & then to our favourite ktv - KEYS in Wanchai...most times we are not disappointed with our mms babe selection...and bring them back for a great bonking time !!!....

Somehow in HK the "babes' packaging" makes them look really yummy !!! But of course more expensive la !!!

I'm counting the days already to my trip !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 04-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
Good Life is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGood Life is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey Bro,

Cheers !
Andyk
Aiyah... I just got back end of March (last week). Mid May perhaps... any luck catching you there then??? Or any other bros for that matter?
Old 04-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Life View Post
Aiyah... I just got back end of March (last week). Mid May perhaps... any luck catching you there then??? Or any other bros for that matter?
No Bro,after my 2 trips there this month,i don't want to be there again next month !....Probably it'll be summer in July and then autuum in Oct !....HK is a very expensive place and can't stay there too long if you are looking space away from the crowd la !...Since you are there so often,please share your favourite hangouts there !!!

I have a few favourite eating place in Happy Valley,Causeway Bay & Wanchai & Central that i need to go every trip ! So unless someone can share any unique latest place to check out then i'll definitely try it !

I used to have a HK babe that does part time quickies but i got tired of bonking her & still looking for a replacement.Recently i bonked Agent Revamp's Sugar ( OL from HK ) so if i really need to release i'll contact her ! But after a nice meal,it'll good to relax with a foot reflex or body massage near the hotel then zzzzzzzzzz !

Since my rich bros will be in Shanghai,my coming trip i got no ktv kakis in my coming trip ! Guessed i'll enjoyed myself window shopping there ! Probably have to keep all my credit cards in the hotel safe la to prevent any impulsive spendings !!!

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

AndyK, hiya bro i am living here in HK and should be in town.
Just drop me a line and i can get us a beer!

Quote:
Hey Bro,

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 05-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
AndyK, hiya bro i am living here in HK and should be in town.
Just drop me a line and i can get us a beer!
Hey Bro,many thanks & will be in touch with you very soon !
U are staying or your office is on HK island or Kowloon side ?
Because many years ago on my first visit to HK i stayed at the Marco Polo Hotel on Kowloon side and all this so called HK friends that i met from business made stupid excuses about meeting up for dinner on Kowloon side....so the next time i stayed at G Hyatt,Wanchai and all these people was rushing to meet up with me !....From then on,i always stayed on HK island because most of my business meeting at this side...so i'll get lost if i go to Kowloon...ha ha !....

Any exciting plans besides having a beer ? ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Hello Bros of HK Happening Thread !

Will do my best to update my coming HK trip next week or if i have time when i'll update when i'm there !!!....

My close buddies are already organising parties cum orgies with models !!!....Won't want to upped my expectation too much as i'm concerned with their rates la !!!...Of course if they are not "working models" and we can get to know each other since i have future trips will be much better option for me !

Till then & Cheers !
Andyk
Old 09-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't u guys worry about getting bird flu in hk? just wondering???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1