The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I took the WHO report out of convenience because all the experts are basically saying the same thing on masks, not because WHO is the absolute authority. Doctors these days are not as authorative as they used to be.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Correct. I teach you. So no photo? Go fuck yourself. Please continue to share your struggles about uploading a photo onto a forum though. It's hilarious. Life must be really difficult for morons like you.

One day, you may work in an office and have to share files on dropbox and know what is fast and convenient to use. But since you don't work in an office, you think it's hobby skills.

A reasonable man can tell you are a fuck stupid idiot who claims something is not true but can't upload a simple photo to prove otherwise. Dumb fuck.

Yes yes, losers like you are full of excuses and like to change story. You clearly said I was on XP and asked me to upgrade my OS. Nothing to do with photo. Now you change story and say you talking about photo. By the way, where's yours? Nothing to show. Empty. $50.

You should test and check on your English and a fool who says he got photo and knows what OS I'm using but can't show anything. And also test and check this fool who thinks toto is an investment. If only you knew how to do your job well, and test your fuck ideas such as OKTs have a diploma, you wouldn't be at $50 and getting your face slapped online. Obviously, you suck at testing anything. Actually, you just suck period.

Whatever upbringing you had, it was pitiful. Turns out you can barely speak English. What the hell happened there? Your language skills are almost semi-retarded. If you went to school and still ended up like this, what the fuck were you doing? Was it your mother or father who taught you that toto is an investment? After all these years of upbringing and you can't tell the difference between an example and a theory. What went wrong? You or your parents too stupid?

What a $50 sees: Investors. Nothing much between the ears.
Hey Orphan, your daily vitamin C is here!

Aww my english is bad =( Anything else? Typical comments by typical forum master. Haha at least I dont google before hand to draft even a simple reply =(. I bet you even google your spellings =) As usual, line by line missile launching bombardment. Sigh, I cant even bear myself to read the second line. Its ok. Until now, no credentials, going around telling everyone non educated lol. Comeon la, at least photoshop out a PHD la. Laughing at UK grad lol. At least, he did completed something in his lifespan. You? I wonder if your resume only got particulars section filled up, the rest all blank?

Hey I noticed your replies/comments are getting shorter. You getting tired? Probably lack of content supplied from me to create new theory/example or whatever the f you wanna call it? (Damn the virtual world is hard to breathe.
Even White chicken rice and roasted chicken rice I must state and declare they are both extremely different despite made from the same chicken supplier and stall lol.) I realized you get high trying to go very detail on minor insignificant stuffs; when I ask you go in depth or flex me something genuine you can't/avoid. Ok la you continue ride your illegal PMD and your fake LV belt and Gucci cap la.

Anyway, its a virtual world here. If I portray myself as a clown/idiot/monkey or what you wanna call. Oh ya I see you ran out of content and decided to bring my parents in. Haha standard SOP uh forum master, it doesn't matter my friend. The real world is all that matters. Neither do I need a virtual tittle or a coffin. Oh ya, I cant play with your parents, since you don't have any my dear Orphan.

Anyway I invited you to flex your credentials from my previous post. You obviously skipped this part from your usual line by line missiles attack. Please do so. Flex me something genuine for once in your lifetime.

Anyway until you flex something, you are still my Window Xp Google Orphan Boy in my Mangekyou Sharingan

P/S: Please let me know which Orphanage you're from. I might wanna adopt you little cute puppy mongrel.. Come home with Daddy =) Do let me know your adoption fees. I hope not more expensive than any mongrel from SPCA if not I do expect you do know some tricks like paw paw or sit for me to pay extra.

Oh ya I cancelled my Netflix. You are my Netflix. I will come here and Netflix and chill with you whenever I need my source of entertainment.

Until then,

Squirting off~

#siantodayinvestTOTO$50nevertio

#lookingforwardtoseeyourphotoshopcertificatesinyou rnextpost
Old 19-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post

I portray myself as a clown/idiot/monkey or what you wanna call. Oh ya I see you ran out of content and decided to bring my parents in. Haha standard SOP uh forum master, it doesn't matter my friend. The real world is all that matters. Neither do I need a virtual tittle or a coffin. Oh ya, I cant play with your parents, since you don't have any my dear Orphan.
I did say you are stupid. You were the one who raised the issue of my upbringing and now you say I raised the issue of parents. Hey dumb mutt, upbringing involves parenting. Get the inescapable link bo takchek? Take your time. I know your brain is real sloooooow. Your test and check is hopeless. So since YOU, not me, would like to introduce the issue of upbringing, then let's talk about yours. Why the fuck is your English so poor and which parent taught you that toto is an investment? The irony about you calling me an orphan is that unless your parents are hopeless, you must have been an orphan to turn out so stupid. As you can see I had a perfectly normal upbringing. What happened to you that you ended up with such fuck English and a retard? Were your parents around when you were failing?

I'm glad you agree you are a clown and a monkey.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Haidilao used the nick, 123hu to promote OKT Seng @ 1649/2047 Whores. He was paid to do so. Haidilao became very furious and hit the roof when we criticized and ridiculed OKT Seng’s shop and especially the OKT Assistant Auntie. No man would react the way he did if he wasn’t related to the Auntie OKT Asst who is believe to his real mommy. 😁🤣😄

Now he despises GL and promotes FL. He is obviously an online Pimp of D3 based on my intel. He claimed that only poor Ah Pek patronized GL, it goes to show that he is a frog in the well. Professionals (Lawyers, Doctors, bankers, etc) and wealthy businessmen patronized GL. Years ago many wealthy folks willing to splurge $100-200k to bao GL WL and also showered them with luxury gifts. One wealthy fella also invited a number of GL WLs to a party on board his luxury yacht. One Ang Pai WL From W15 was one of the invitees. 😉

Unlike him, I dun spout trash and/or fabricate story ....

Cheers,
MaXx
Haha doesnt matter. Agreed even after work I go geylang despite wearing cufflinks and ties. In fact, I think those WL like to bang with working professional. I often get question like "where you working?" and even if I tell them even the postal code of my office, I wonder they know what I do for a living haha..
Old 19-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did say you are stupid. You were the one who raised the issue of my upbringing and now you say I raised the issue of parents. Hey dumb mutt, upbringing involves parenting. Get the inescapable link bo takchek? Take your time. I know your brain is real sloooooow. Your test and check is hopeless. So since YOU, not me, would like to introduce the issue of upbringing, then let's talk about yours. Why the fuck is your English so poor and which parent taught you that toto is an investment? The irony about you calling me an orphan is that unless your parents are hopeless, you must have been an orphan to turn out so stupid.

I'm glad you agree you are a clown and a monkey.
Haha I see nothing but ABCDEFG. My sample check Mangekyou Sharingan SEE NO CREDENTIALS. Not even a photoshop one. Talk to my palm my dear Orphan.

Still my cute little Window XP Google Oprhan as of 19/10/2020. Nothing has change..
Old 19-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Haha I see nothing but ABCDEFG. My sample check Mangekyou Sharingan SEE NO CREDENTIALS. Not even a photoshop one. Talk to my palm my dear Orphan.

Still my cute little Window XP Google Oprhan as of 19/10/2020. Nothing has change..
You can say whatever you like. I'm not the one who raised a kid dumber than a WL. I'm pretty sure they know how to upload a photo. Are your parents disappointed you turn out to be piece of shit dumber than whores?
Old 20-10-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can say whatever you like. I'm not the one who raised a kid dumber than a WL. I'm pretty sure they know how to upload a photo. Are your parents disappointed you turn out to be piece of shit dumber than whores?
Just finished some work report. I'm back for my Netflix itch..

Educated man like you cant read. Nothing to upload say dont have. Bo cert, say bo cert. PSLE Aggregate score of 100 going around mocking others uneducated. Jokes on you. At least photoshop something out la. So many school logo in google. You google boy, confirm no problem finding your preferred logo right~

Haha I see nothing but ABCDEFG again. My sample check Mangekyou Sharingan SEE NO CREDENTIALS. Not even a photoshop one. Talk to my palm my Dear, Orphan.

Paiseh cannot play with your parents. They didn't even exist in your lifetime. I wonder which stranger auntie breastfeed you since birth? Anyway which reasonable educated man plays with parents? Lol only uneducated ITE YP do resort to such acts. Are you one? That's their only final weapon in their arsenal when they are stuck.. Your actions are so predictable. 1) Use what I/anyone say to create a content/example/theory or whatever you call it. Of course you need to google and check spelling and understand surface work first hor) 2)Play english 3)Play parents. 4)Rinse & repeat find other targets) 5) Buay sian ah? Nevertheless, pretty sure an educated man wont resort to such acts =)

Eh now 2:08am. OKT You sleep liao ah? Business operating hours not until 4am meh? Oh ya I realised your text is getting shorter and shorter. No stamina ah? Never feed you content, you cant create anything liao hor?

Anyway still my cute little Window XP Google Oprhan as of 20/10/2020. Nothing has change..

P/S: Even you taught me how to upload. I didnt even click until. I dont wish to learn such a hobby skill. You need that skill badly, not me. You are born Orphan and your destiny is to be the No.1 forum master. Too bad, youre too poor to open a server yourself like Sam Boss =)

Can't flex your cert at least flex me your Biceps =). Damn flex something genuine in life for once.

#staytruetoyourself
#fakeittillyoumakeitdoesntworkanymorela
Old 20-10-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
From WHO

Current evidence suggests that COVID-19 spreads between people through direct, indirect (through contaminated objects or surfaces), or close contact with infected people via mouth and nose secretions. These include saliva, respiratory secretions or secretion droplets. These are released from the mouth or nose when an infected person coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings, for example. People who are in close contact (within 1 metre) with an infected person can catch COVID-19 when those infectious droplets get into their mouth, nose or eyes.

To avoid contact with these droplets, it is important to stay at least 1 metre away from others, clean hands frequently, and cover the mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when sneezing or coughing. When physical distancing (standing one metre or more away) is not possible, wearing a fabric mask is an important measure to protect others. Cleaning hands frequently is also critical.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...ear-masks.html

https://www.gov.sg/article/the-scien...ovid-19-spread
Hey you really live up to your google boy tittle my dear Window XP Google Orphan Boy =) *Insert: You mad, bro? meme*
Old 20-10-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
I wonder which stranger auntie breastfeed you since birth?
Fifty dollars for 25 mins. I guess your mother breastfed you that's how you turned out retarded? Her milk was the problem.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

Anyway which reasonable educated man plays with parents?
Not idiots who talk about upbringing, which involves...parents. I thought I already mentioned it but people who are fucking slooooow don't get it.

#schoolkids
Old 20-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha doesnt matter. Agreed even after work I go geylang despite wearing cufflinks and ties. In fact, I think those WL like to bang with working professional. I often get question like "where you working?" and even if I tell them even the postal code of my office, I wonder they know what I do for a living haha..
As I said b4 and I say again, how can an illegal Pimp like Haidilao be smart and educated? If he is, he wouldn’t be an illegal Pimp, am I right? Haidilao can only replicate what I said about him in his argument re his similarities with Amos Yee. Both in fact are criminals in the eyes of the law. He takes after his mother who was a OKT assistant at 1649/2047. Only different is that his mother worked for a legal & licensed brothel. Now his mother is jobless and no JSS from government as a OKT asst. Haidilao is desperate and resorts to becoming an illegal online Pimp. 🤣

He is weak mentally and obsessed. His non-stop editing actions after posting an argument suggests that. I believe he suffered a lot during his childhood days. He needs medical help. 🤔🤭 BTW he is a Mr Edit and Google is his information provider. 🤪😛😝😜

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A soaring eagle!

The only bird that will peck at a Eagle is the crow. He sits on his back and bites his neck. The Eagle does not respond or fight with the crow. It doesn't waste time or energy on the crow. It simply opens its wings and begins to rise higher in the sky. The higher the flight, the harder it is for the crow to breathe. Eventually the crow falls due to lack of oxygen. Stop wasting your time with the crows. Just take them to your heights and they'll fade.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
As I said b4 and I say again, how can an illegal Pimp like Haidilao be smart and educated? If he is, he wouldn’t be an illegal Pimp, am I right? Haidilao can only replicate what I said about him in his argument re his similarities with Amos Yee. Both in fact are criminals in the eyes of the law. He takes after his mother who was a OKT assistant at 1649/2047. Only different is that his mother worked for a legal & licensed brothel. Now his mother is jobless and no JSS from government as a OKT asst. Haidilao is desperate and resorts to becoming an illegal online Pimp. ��

He is weak mentally and obsessed. His non-stop editing actions after posting an argument suggests that. I believe he suffered a lot during his childhood days. He needs medical help. ���� BTW he is a Mr Edit and Google is his information provider. ��������
Well, Fei Ge is not known to be a braggart with no substance for nothing. You create a story that I am an illegal pimp with no evidence of it at all.

You however, are the GL OKT'S GREATEST RUNNING DOG. The evidence is the hundreds of FRs you wrote to help the OKTs to promote and advertise their WLs.

You're a pathetic piece of shit who came up with a wild story about borrowing your condo expat friend's rental car to drive to GL. I don't make it up. You did create such a sad fuck story. Why? Because you're too shy to admit that is actually YOUR rental car and you are just a fucking taxi driver bragging on this forum. Fuck stupid.

Please continue to tell your AH SOH stories about how the big shots would go to GL when policeman wore shorts. Blackie, now is 2020, and mostly poor fuck losers like you and an schoolkid who thinks it's a big deal to wear cufflinks going to the few remaining houses.

I laugh my ass off at you pathetic losers being friends. One retard thinks OKT has diplomas and another retard thinks they have a license hanging on the wall. You morons are a match made in heaven.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 20-10-2020 at 02:37 PM.
Old 20-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
The only bird that will peck at a Eagle is the crow. He sits on his back and bites his neck. The Eagle does not respond or fight with the crow. It doesn't waste time or energy on the crow. It simply opens its wings and begins to rise higher in the sky. The higher the flight, the harder it is for the crow to breathe. Eventually the crow falls due to lack of oxygen. Stop wasting your time with the crows. Just take them to your heights and they'll fade.

Cheers,
MaXx
That is why you have faded in this forum as I expose you for who you are: a pathetic running dog of OKTs and a fucking Ah Soh who actually doesn't know much.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Agreed even after work I go geylang despite wearing cufflinks and ties.
Here is an example of an uneducated kid trying to show he is an executive and thinking it is a big deal to wear cufflinks and a tie. LOL. You said you started going to GL when you are 16. I think you are still 16 and from the standard of your English, obviously from a neighbourhood school/ ITE. It's shocking that within the younger generation there can be someone like you whose English is junk. I can understand if DPower can't speak English very well because he is an Ah Pek. But for someone in his 30s and below, using hashtags, your English standard is way below that of your peers to the extent you may not even be Sporean. Your fuck stupid idea that toto is an investment further shows the lack of maturity and knowledge. It's the sort of thing a stupid teenage chao Ah Beng will say.

So since you like to talk about upbringing, yours is interesting because your English standard is an anomaly among your peers. What happened? How come you ended up a retard? How did your parents raise you? If I were you, I would say I'm an orphan to avoid embarrassment to my parents.

You repeated that you wear cufflinks and a tie to GL more than once and think it's a big deal. This is another sign you are probably still in school and definitely not an executive. You see, I'm actually an executive. So are my friends. And when we head to anywhere after work, we roll up the sleeves and lose the tie. We keep this shit in the car. And you know what? Other executives do exactly the same thing - roll up the sleeves and get rid of the tie. Do you see people still wearing a tie at Clarke Quay and at KTVs? It gets in the way of food and drinks. You think the lawyers still wear their tie after work?

You are a fucking joke. You will never fake it till you make it because you're too fucking stupid and lack observation skills. You think OKTs have diplomas and people walk around after work in cufflinks and ties. Whuttt? Probably only the retail staff salesman and insurance agents do that after 7pm. It should be obvious to anyone with an education that the OKTs are not educated. But because you don't have an education, you can't tell. If you think OKTs have a diploma, you are definitely below diploma level.

All the best to you in ITE. Your English and thinking ability is non-existent. Your language and IT skills are worse than a GL whore. They can speak their native language with no problem, while you struggle to understand English which is our first language.

$50 cockroach. I did say $50 customers are low income, low educated and fuck stupid. Do upgrade or you'll end up like your big brother Maxipriest.

So here's the thing in life. Just because you can write and post in a forum doesn't mean you should. You should shut the fuck up if you're stupid then no one will know.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 20-10-2020 at 02:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1