The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Seriously feel that there's a plot against Pool now.. All decisions were against Pool n they were major crucial ones against Everton yesterday.
Manure can be awarded a penalty even after FT whistle was blown, so why can't Hendo's goal be awarded after checking VAR again?
Liverpool could be paying the price for leading the change in Project Big Picture. PL had rejected the Project Big Picture outright to protect heir interests.

PL officials and referees will try to deny Liverpool this season.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Yesterday's match could be rigged, of coz we have no proof. There was heavy betting for Pool to win cos the odds went up from -0.5 to -0.75 for a win n sometimes certain ppl can be bought over to prevent a huge payout. It was quite obvious yesterday!
Whole league is rigged????
Old 19-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusted that P*ickford and Everton have gotten away with that, it gets worse every time I see it.. he wouldn't have done that against any other team imo, but just sees the red mist with us.. Origi must have scarred him real bad..

The problem will now be the high line as Virg's passing ability and composure under pressure is the main reason it works, so I expect we'll sit a little deeper from now on - maybe not the worst thing as (like City) we have been getting found out a bit recently and we definitely have the players to counter..

Personnel wise - I'd be sorely tempted to put Fab alongside Matip and use Gomez as back up then go and break the bank for an Upamacano type signing on Jan 1st (maybe use Naby as a makeweight).. If Joe/Joel have a bad game together it could get real ugly going forward as both are confidence players..

YNWA to Big Virg - see you next season for 21..

PS. Carra can f#@k off as well. Bloody spitter was defending Pickford on Sky yesterday while Souness was trying to make his point that what Pickford did was very dangerous and deserved a red card at the very least.
Old 19-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we will convert Henderson and Fabinho to CB for this season given we are flushed with talent in the midfielder section. Nat Philips should take the chance to stake a claim. If Joe Gomez is still wobbly this season, I think we should consider selling him. January move for scouser Coady Connor should be considered.
Old 19-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

What PRICK-FORD did was deliberate. There's no way u can lunge @a player in this manner, he wasn't even going for the ball @all. He was all out to stop VVD from getting the ball.
Blady PRICK!
Old 19-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Maybe we will convert Henderson and Fabinho to CB for this season given we are flushed with talent in the midfielder section. Nat Philips should take the chance to stake a claim. If Joe Gomez is still wobbly this season, I think we should consider selling him. January move for scouser Coady Connor should be considered.
VVD nominates Fabinho as his replacement at CB to partner Joe Gomez and Joel Matip

Last edited by francined69; 19-10-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 19-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The FA has said no further action will be taken on Pickford because VAR had reviewed the incident and decided it was not a red card.
I wonder what Liverpool management thinks about this.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The FA has said no further action will be taken on Pickford because VAR had reviewed the incident and decided it was not a red card.
I wonder what Liverpool management thinks about this.
Gosh, really looks like a conspiracy against LFC.

Listening to all the different commentaries on the match from Sky,BBC, Bein, ESPN etc all the pundits seem to have suggested that both the referee and VAR only dealt with the offside issue and had not considered Pickford's assault on Virg.

Now the FA comes out with this BS. Utter rubbish. No credibility whatsoever, absolute disgrace.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The English refereeing standard is crap! That's possibly the reason why we did not see a single English referee being appointed during the last WC.
Read somewhere Matip has an injury though not serious!

Last edited by countryman; 20-10-2020 at 01:58 AM.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:41 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
VVD nominates Fabinho as his replacement at CB to partner Joe Gomez and Joel Matip
Can understand VVD's nomination. If only we had registered Grujic to play in the EPL, he is the natural successor to Fabinho.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Can understand VVD's nomination. If only we had registered Grujic to play in the EPL, he is the natural successor to Fabinho.
good news is AB may be back sooner than later. together with Fabinho could be good communication.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

VVD statements

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Whole league is rigged????
U should be happy! Saw your post congratulating Everton for taking VVD out for the rest of the season. Are u human, how could u say such a thing u MF!
U should not post in this Liverpool thread anymore as u are not welcome here!

Last edited by countryman; 21-10-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 20-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
good news is AB may be back sooner than later. together with Fabinho could be good communication.
The earliest AB can be back... still seems to be after the next international break in mid-Nov I read. It's a good time for the management to start thinking of building the next team. Many of our starting 11 will be on the wrong side of 30 soon. Without replacing Lovren, no one can say we are panick buying a CB in the Jan market.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Joel Matip is out for the CL game against Ajax. So most likely it will be Fabinho and Gomez at the back, together with TAA and Andy Robertson.

Thiago maybe out for this game also.

It is a long 2 months and we have to have patience with the squad selection and rotation.

Last edited by francined69; 21-10-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1