The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
syntium0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do they pretend not to be VN ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
How did u search for the groups?
Bro, any short cut key to search the group?
Old 07-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do they pretend not to be VN ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
where do you meet them? can SIC? anyway as for why they want to pretend to be somebody they are not, its just for the simple reason of not wanting to bump into someone they know, i have heard before thatg girls of certain countries do not want to receive customers from the same country of origin, imagine they bump into their relatives or friends
I encountered one with the same case. She told me exactly this. Just for safety. Better safe than sorry and having to fuck your own relatives
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1