The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 23-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
lovemyfans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovemyfans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Bigger yawn

Thanks for responding douchebag big chip on the shoulder Catfish

Ring, ring, ring!!!

School bell, teacher waiting for you young man
$50 standard. : D
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 6
snrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud of
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
You have proved (not proof) that your English sucks. Never go school.

You obviously do NOT call from FL3 as FL3 does not have the problems you claim. Name the stable or shut the fuck up. Stop lying.

Now you want to be an English teacher, trying to prove you “highly”educated incest prick. Of course, Dome 3 has the same problem where quality don’t match the price.

Go and try hike the price, if you get enough support for it. Then see if quality really comes.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2020 at 09:04 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12521 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Now you want to be an English teacher, trying to prove you “highly”educated incest prick. Of course, Dome 3 has the same problem where quality don’t match the price.

Go and try hike the price, if you get enough support for it. Then see if quality really comes.
The OKT in D3 enjoy an unjustifiably huge cut of what the whores earned ... 🤨🙃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

lovemyfans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovemyfans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

You are really fucking stupid. I am fucking you for being uneducated and your English a disgrace. Here I am spitting on you, you say I want to teach you English, SENIOR shit. Name the stable. Have you ever asked yourself how is it you open your mouth I know you bo takchek?

You dumb fuck, there is already price hike GL. $50 hike to $80 hike to $150. Got difference in quality or not, stupid fuck?
Old 24-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The OKT in D3 enjoy an unjustifiably huge cut of what the whores earned ... ����
What else do you expect the failed Malaysian FL Pimp and rental car driver to say? HAHAHAHAHA...cannot afford fuck off to your 1654a lah.

MAXPRIEST IS SBF NO. 1 SAMPA POH AND CHIEF OKT RUNNER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
both 1649 and 2047 closed down confirmed
Quote:
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. ��

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx
Quote:
OKT Peter said he is still waiting for good news from AV .... ��������

Waiting with bated breathe,
MaXx
After trying to strike it out on his own as ex-GL Msian pimp and failing, he is back to working for GL OKTs as a runner. Who else so free find so many OKTs to 'chitchat' when there are no WLs and GL is closed?

You are the true bastard son of Ah Seng and Garrick is your whore mother.
Old 24-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12521 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Maybe post Covid, like some said, PRC will be scrutinized
well that could be a resurgent of msian gals. of course in order
to entice them to come back, the rate should be adjusted accordingly.
min $250 to $300, which is equivalent to $150 2 decades ago factoring
inflation. i used to pay premium rate $150 in 1990s and not once feel
short change on the services and would most willing pay premium of
$250/$300 to get such level of service again. infact, at my age, i need
premium service more than ever.
Unfortunately the rate of whores in GL is not determined by supply and demand ... in fact it defies inflation from an economic standpoint. Of course one would argue that it is artificially defiant. 😄😃🙃

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1