The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 06-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammyboyforum/SammyboySexforum laggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
wow... scary figures
my server dont even generate 400gb of traffic in a month..

thanks for fixing the problem sam..
The process was very interesting and enlightening.

The MySQL/Vbulletin guru that I use is a fantastic guy. He spent many hours analysing and trying to pinpoint the cause of the problem but because it was random in nature, he just could not nail it. We tried all sorts of things some seemed to help but many produced no real results. We even put new DRAM in thinking it was a memory problem.

Finally, he got the help of a database guru who has experience in working in one of the top 3 websites in the world. Once he heard the problem was random, his solution was simple...delete the existing database config file and reconfigure a new copy and do a reinstall of the MySQL "core".

Viola!... all the problems went away.

As you can see, the top websites in the world don't bother troubleshooting. They simply do what we do all the time... computer not working properly?... reinstall the OS.

Whatever was going wrong seems to be fixed as it is running smoothly now fingers crossed. X
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Now that the forum is running smoothly, can more people please sign up for premium membership.

I can assure everyone that their identities are not revealed in the process because the sign up process is separate from the forum database.

If you want this forum to keep going, I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.

Even if you just sign up for ONE month, it will go a long way towards paying the bills.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.
Whether to have a donation thread to the SBF Website,starting from $1 to $......
Depend on ppls able to contribute

No more the word 'nutcase'

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Whether to have a donation thread to the SBF Website,starting from $1 to $......
Depend on ppls able to contribute
One less fuck per month and contribute 10% of the savings to sammyboyforum.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Boss,

Heard u loud and clear ..... PM sent

gm

Quote:
Now that the forum is running smoothly, can more people please sign up for premium membership.

I can assure everyone that their identities are not revealed in the process because the sign up process is separate from the forum database.

If you want this forum to keep going, I need to pay the bills so all support no matter how small is most welcome.

Even if you just sign up for ONE month, it will go a long way towards paying the bills.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One less fuck per month and contribute 10% of the savings to sammyboyforum.
But too them,one less F**K per month is going to kill them.
Lucky I did not F**K around,my extra $ go family usage.Any better solution to get $

Old 07-03-2014, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, u do realise sam isnt talking about big money, right? Matter of fact, i think he probably just want to see his work and effort being appreciated more than anything else.

the premium membership cost less than $1 a day and u get alot of benefits inreturn. do it mate, like many have done.

Quote:
But too them,one less F**K per month is going to kill them.
Lucky I did not F**K around,my extra $ go family usage.Any better solution to get $

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, u do realise sam isnt talking about big money, right? Matter of fact, i think he probably just want to see his work and effort being appreciated more than anything else.

the premium membership cost less than $1 a day and u get alot of benefits inreturn. do it mate, like many have done.
I appreciated what Sam have done.That why I everyday log in SBF to give my support.
Do u believe I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family.If SBF need $,I may consider to fork out some $.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:17 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it is alright mate.. u dont need to if u dont have that extra penny..
support the forum in other ways.. sam will just be just happy

Quote:
I appreciated what Sam have done.That why I everyday log in SBF to give my support.
Do u believe I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family.If SBF need $,I may consider to fork out some $.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah rat bro,

Serious? U the man!! Real man .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 08-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Ah rat bro,

Serious? U the man!! Real man .....

gm
Oh rich man! Thanks!

Old 08-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
.. I skip lunch everyday to save $ for my family...
So Poor / Pitiful ! I only skip all tea breaks and suppers.

Health is wealth. Take care of your health. Do not take your health for granted.

Money will not be enough if unhealthy/sick - increasingly high medical/health care costs.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Oh rich man! Thanks!
Ah rat bro, I also scrimp and save .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 08-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

ok boss, hope this will help you bring in more premium member.

guys, i will upload some nice photos of this 20years old girl i upped from we chat. sign up for premium member to view them.

here are some of the screencapture from wechat account

Old 08-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;10552135]Hi hi
what is P...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Big Sexy; 08-03-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1