The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
This is why I stop contributing FRs as much as afew years ago. Some toxic people can’t even post a decent reply and just wanna poke fun at others. Sad our community has transformed into an “inner-circle” mentality, only certain people’s replies have weight and respect.

Simple question belies a sarcastic remark? If you do not want to answer just ignore and don’t be so full of yourselves. That’s why there aren’t as many decent FRs around nowadays cause of the toxic nature of responses.

Grow up.
To be honest a quick scan of your posts here reveals that practically all prior queries you had were replied by bros. Just because one incident of your request met with sarcasm it become people here are mean to you? Come on. Anyone here who just keep asking and not contributing will get their share of wrath, whether high power or not. Inner circles and powerplay are part and parcel of open forums. No need to get all upset, even if you get zap till oblivion just create a new account and respawn, no biggie, unless you are the kind who craves for respect or validation in cyberspace.. in a vice forum of all places?! Share some of your own FR to change others perception of you, else just live with whatever negative that come your way when your posts are all asking stuff, not giving back to the community here. For the record, I have no beef with you, just my honest opinion.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Relax man.. just take it as amusement.. I always support free speech...

WHY SO SERIOUS!!
Hahaha, just speaking out the facts to a spoonfed snowflake

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/amy-massage/
delisted n appear again
Old 30-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJia0 View Post
Tried her before, here's a short review:

Looks: 9/10 Looks mid 20s and pretty similar to pics
Massage: 9/10 Really can massage, she'll ask how you want the massage and which areas to focus on
GFE: 10/10 Feels like your lover

Only downside is you might not get the full time

RTM: Yes (but if get the full time)
how many mins lili give u
see cut short customers sian
Old 30-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ml seem limited choice and Malaysia border still still end of year

Win Liao lol
Old 30-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

010121 all go ciq que

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Ml seem limited choice and Malaysia border still still end of year

Win Liao lol
Old 30-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
010121 all go ciq que
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Up +8 for exchange
Old 30-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmania View Post
Have tried to book her but no response....
Prince Devitt upped you
Old 30-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
010121 all go ciq que
I think take car bike or public transport will be jam max lvl lol den jb ml suddenly huge surge
Old 30-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
I think take car bike or public transport will be jam max lvl lol den jb ml suddenly huge surge
Msian gov tcss bo bah kay one leh, suka suka will extend again.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

some brief FRs to clear my backlog of recent visits before i forget too many details about them:
- seems most of them are currently delisted and only taking regulars, apologies for that
- will only give score for face/looks, other aspects will be descriptions

Carrie

looks:
7+ sweet, youthful looks, can't really put her into the category of pretty nor cute, quite attractive to me regardless.

figure:
short, petite, slim with little fats around. natural, should have been big Bs but as many others have mentioned, there's some sag. presumably from her slimming down. i dont mind them, soft and still nice to fondle and zhut

demeanor:
polite, youthful, cutesy

session:
SN, allowed to zhut top and rub bottom. nice and varied movements/skills during both hj and bj. really shiok sensual and release.

verdict:
overall positive experience. RTM (already did) only when i'm craving for SYT bbbj as she's the only option available now. Once a better option comes along, then no. spends too much time on her phone unless you're keeping her entertained. must've spent a good 20~30mins on her phone during my 90min session.

Tina

looks:
7+ quite pleasantly pretty, OL vibe. by no means stunning.

figure:
quite tall, slim with little fats, leaning towards the big-boned type of build but not really there yet. natural, full, shapely big Bs boobs with some tender consistency but no zhuts access for me.

demeanor:
warm and polite with controlled playfulness.

session:
SN, not allowed to zhut top, can rub bottom but she must've been wearing extra layers that time. basic, monotonous hj, felt rushed (could be partly my fault).

verdict:
neutral experience. easy on the eyes but lackluster service. despite my lateness, she still spent a good 5mins on her phone. will not RTM.

Xiner https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

looks:
low 6+ nothing much to say about this. was prepared to walk away prior to session, didn't.

figure:
chubby/meaty, almost fat. decently big, soft boobs.

demeanor:
polite, warm, proactive, chatty.

session:
FN, can zhut top and rub bottom, didn't try for more. enjoyable but just ok. was mostly curious about AR and she delivered. nothing to shout about for me.

verdict:
positive experience. did not play with phone. will not RTM. this visit helped confirm that for me, looks is pretty much the gatekeeper. won't be able to fully enjoy myself if the looks dont gum me, no matter how good their services can be, probably.

Zoya https://sglonelyguy.online/zoya-massage/

Looks:
8+ chio OL. came with very low expectations due to polarizing reviews. very very pleasantly surprised.

figure:
petite and slim with minimal fats. i'm guessing hers are natural Cs, especially relative to her small frame. full, damn shapely. soft but not tauhuay soft like ziqing's/shop angel's. makes for a really nice fondling . no zhuts anywhere though.

demeanor:
pleasant, polite, playful (fierce) , chatty.

session:
really good back and head massage, including back stepping (by no means best i've had or anything like that). also helped to crack my back, shiok. ok hj.

verdict:
positive experience. her looks and demeanor very gum me and no phone usage. will RTM (already did) again for her visuals but i also have to be craving for a proper massage.

Coco (from the HC section, chenchen JG thread) https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167

Looks:
masked up

figure:
fully clothed, didn't take the roaming and/or strip option so i know nothing about it.

demeanor:
very warm, friendly, caring and chatty.

session:
good, hard back massage for ~25mins followed by another ~25mins JG and hj

verdict:
positive experience. actually really enjoyable! the parts that didn't hurt at least. to have your little bro focused upon and kneaded without necessarily intending to get you off is... unexpectedly super shiok and kind of relaxing . just curious about JG, likely wont RTM. didn't feel like it had much of an effect on my lil bro.

that's all folks! please up me if you've enjoyed reading the FRs and/or they've been useful to you. gamsia zueh zueh.
oh and if you feel the need to know what scores i'd have given some other MLs so you can better gauge how you might score/like the above mentioned MLs, feel free to ask

Last edited by whysocbleh; 30-08-2020 at 05:15 PM.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
some brief FRs to clear my backlog of recent visits before i forget too many details about them:
- seems most of them are currently delisted and only taking regulars, apologies for that
- will only give score for face/looks, other aspects will be descriptions

Carrie

looks:
7+ sweet, youthful looks, can't really put her into the category of pretty nor cute, quite attractive to me regardless.

figure:
short, petite, slim with little fats around. natural, should have been big Bs but as many others have mentioned, there's some sag. presumably from her slimming down. i dont mind them, soft and still nice to fondle and zhut

demeanor:
polite, youthful, cutesy

session:
SN, allowed to zhut top and rub bottom. nice and varied movements/skills during both hj and bj. really shiok sensual and release.

verdict:
overall positive experience. RTM (already did) only when i'm craving for SYT bbbj. spends too much time on her phone unless you're keeping her entertained. must've spent a good 20~30mins on her phone during my 90min session.

Tina

looks:
7+ quite pleasantly pretty, OL vibe. by no means stunning.

figure:
quite tall, slim with little fats, leaning towards the big-boned type of build but not really there yet. natural, full, shapely big Bs boobs with some tender consistency but no zhuts access for me.

demeanor:
warm and polite with controlled playfulness.

session:
SN, not allowed to zhut top, can rub bottom but she must've been wearing extra layers that time. basic, monotonous hj, felt rushed (could be partly my fault).

verdict:
neutral experience. easy on the eyes but lackluster service. despite my lateness, she still spent a good 5mins on her phone. will not RTM.

Xiner

looks:
low 6+ nothing much to say about this. was prepared to walk away prior to session, didn't.

figure:
chubby/meaty, almost fat. decently big, soft boobs.

demeanor:
polite, warm, proactive, chatty.

session:
FN, can zhut top and rub bottom, didn't try for more. enjoyable but just ok. was mostly curious about AR and she delivered. nothing to shout about for me.

verdict:
positive experience. did not play with phone. will not RTM. this visit helped confirm that for me, looks is pretty much the gatekeeper. won't be able to fully enjoy myself if the looks dont gum me, no matter how good their services can be, probably.

Zoya

Looks:
8+ chio OL. came with very low expectations due to polarizing reviews. very very pleasantly surprised.

figure:
petite and slim with minimal fats. i'm guessing hers are natural Cs, especially relative to her small frame. full, damn shapely. soft but not tauhuay soft like ziqing's/shop angel's. makes for a really nice fondling . no zhuts anywhere though.

demeanor:
pleasant, polite, playful (fierce) , chatty.

session:
really good back and head massage, including back stepping (by no means best i've had or anything like that). also helped to crack my back, shiok. ok hj.

verdict:
positive experience. her looks and demeanor very gum me and no phone usage. will RTM (already did) again for her visuals but i also have to be craving for a proper massage.

that's all folks! please up me if you've enjoyed reading the FRs and/or they've been useful to you. gamsia zueh zueh.
oh and if you feel the need to know what scores i'd have given some other MLs so you can better gauge how you might score/like the above mentioned MLs, feel free to ask
Thanks for the Frs.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

FR for Kimi.

https://sglonelyguy.online/kimi-massage/

Location near mrt. Stays alone in unit.
Book a nuru session.
Look is milfy. Body is more towards meaty but not fat.
Boobs are enhanced, feels a bit hard while grabbing.
Allowed zhut zhut and roam south during sensual.
Session done in FN. Only hj.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

https://sglonelyguy.online/li-li-massage/

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3325

Same phone number ...photo look different.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post

Gym pants look the same though :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1