The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Bro Prince Devitt,

Thanks. Returned 16 points liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt upped
Old 06-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyhippo View Post
How do you deal with the DRL and engine noise ? Some cars cannot off the DRL.

Mine is beemer so no problem with noise. Super quiet.

There is a manual knob to select the car lights.

Some time I do forget to off the car lights. However, it worked to my advantage. Many times, saw people walking in the MSCP but they do not go near my car due the car lights are on.

Check with car maker or car forum on how to switch off DRL.

This may help:

Daytime running lights, or DRLs, are a safety feature that statistics claim make driving safer. They increase visibility, especially during dusk and dawn. There are negatives to the use of DRLs. One of the obvious ones is that the continued use of DRLs shortens the life of the bulbs used. It also puts a continued drain on the alternator for what some feel is an unnecessary feature. And on rare occasions, having running lights makes viewing of a drive-in movie difficult when you need the A/C on. How you turn them off depends on your vehicle type.

Step 1
Press your parking brake slightly until it clicks once. This should be enough to trigger the switch to make the vehicle "believe" that it is parked, without being enough to actually activate the parking brake or damage the parking brake cables. This will cause the "Brake" light to activate on the dash so that if an actual brake problem occurs, you won't be able to tell.

Step 2
Locate the power distribution box in your vehicle. This is found in the schematic for your type of vehicle in the manual or in a vehicle repair manual such as Chilton's. Possible locations include under the hood, in the driver's side instrumental panel or in the door jamb. Remove the cover of the power distribution box; depending on your vehicle, this cover will be secured in place with clips or screws. Locate the relay or fuse labeled "DRL" or "Daytime." The fuse for the "DRL" will be a mini or small fuse, not a large one.

Step 3
Remove the "DRL" fuse from the power distribution box. Thoroughly check all electrical systems in your vehicle. Some car manufacturers tie in the operation of the headlights, the radio or air conditioning to the same fuse. Make sure these components are working before you attempt to drive anywhere.

Step 4
Consult the manual for your vehicle because there are different procedures for each one. If the prior three steps have not worked, locate your make and model vehicle on the website listed in the resources section. Turn the headlight knob all the way to the left. On some models of some vehicles, the DRLs are able to be turned off if the headlights knob is turned completely to the left. This cuts the power to the fuse that operates the DRLs. You will need to do this each time you start the vehicle.

Step 5
Cut the negative or ground wire that leads to the bulbs for the DRLs. Attach this negative wire to another metal screw in the vehicle. Tape up the wiring on the exposed end, and leave enough lead to reconnect the ground if this doesn't work for your vehicle. Perform a full check on the vehicle's other electronic systems to ensure each one works.

Turn the "Dome Override" button on and off twice. On some trucks, doing so will turn off the running lights, but you will need to do this each time you start the vehicle. This solution however, does not work on all vehicles.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
Very nice, bro!
Quote:
Guys, how to you deal with car sex ? Do you guys leave the air con running or off ?
up for exchange.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
How do you deal with the DRL and engine noise ? Some cars cannot off the DRL.

The option to turn off maybe disabled by the default setting, at least for my audi it is. Bought the bluetooth diagnostic connection port to enable it back. Not sure if it is the same for other brands, see if other bros have any experience.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Guys, how to you deal with car sex ? Do you guys leave the air con running or off ?
Leave the air con on bro. Else it will be hot and stuffy unless you wind down your windows and there is wind. Windows down also means others can see you if you don't mind.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got go try Changi village the area there ? The carpark now is lighted but still got roads and hidey holes to restaurant and etc around the area that's quiet.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Just now con my gf into coming out with me to drive to mac drive through to buy her minion. She was wearing a very thin lacy top... those sexy type and too revealing for outdoor and a panty at home. Told her it will be fast and she won't need to get out of car since drive through. So she put on a shorts and didn't wear a jacket... and came out with me braless. It was late at night anyway.

After buying mac, told her need to go petrol station... she immediately knew what I was up to . At first she wanted to stay inside car but since there is no other car... manage to convince her to go into the petrol station with me. Her nipples were poking out... can see the shape clearly. The uncle cashier was staring at her nipples when we went to pay... she was paiseh but pretend nothing.

After we went back to my car, I touch her nipples and it was very hard. Gf closed her eyes and seem to be enjoying. Got the hint. Drove to nearby park carpark and we had a quickie over there.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
After buying mac, told her need to go petrol station... she immediately knew what I was up to
Bro... whenever you post, I also know what you’re up to, too

Damn! I wish I had a GF who was like yours... so willing to please and play along
Old 07-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ask4fj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Just now con my gf into coming out with me to drive to mac drive through to buy her minion. She was wearing a very thin lacy top... those sexy type and too revealing for outdoor and a panty at home. Told her it will be fast and she won't need to get out of car since drive through. So she put on a shorts and didn't wear a jacket... and came out with me braless. It was late at night anyway.

After buying mac, told her need to go petrol station... she immediately knew what I was up to . At first she wanted to stay inside car but since there is no other car... manage to convince her to go into the petrol station with me. Her nipples were poking out... can see the shape clearly. The uncle cashier was staring at her nipples when we went to pay... she was paiseh but pretend nothing.

After we went back to my car, I touch her nipples and it was very hard. Gf closed her eyes and seem to be enjoying. Got the hint. Drove to nearby park carpark and we had a quickie over there.
Lucky uncle at the petrol station. Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 07-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Need not con my partner.

On Sunday, her hubby went for games.

Half an hour later pick her up and drive to MSCP. On Sunday, this MSCP is usually deserted. The top floor is empty.

Put my hands in the back of T shirt, unclasped the bra. Eased out the straps through T shirt and her breasts sprang free.

Caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples. Later sucked on her nipples until she is very high.

Too off her shorts and panties. Gave her a good cunnilingus until she is high. She screamed for me to put my penis into her vagina.

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Eventually both of us reached orgasm. She always want to feel my hot sperm.

After 1.5 to 2 hours send her back.

Once in a while, she Whatsapp to say her hubby fucked her. He claimed she is so wet. Haha.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... and nice techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Need not con my partner.

On Sunday, her hubby went for games.

Half an hour later pick her up and drive to MSCP. On Sunday, this MSCP is usually deserted. The top floor is empty.

Put my hands in the back of T shirt, unclasped the bra. Eased out the straps through T shirt and her breasts sprang free.

Caressed and massaged her breasts and nipples. Later sucked on her nipples until she is very high.

Too off her shorts and panties. Gave her a good cunnilingus until she is high. She screamed for me to put my penis into her vagina.

My usual style. First nine strokes at the vagina entrance and then one deep stroke right inside. Then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep until final 10 deep. By this time she is very horny. Reverse the strokes 10 deep then 9 shallow and 9 deep and 1 shallow.

Eventually both of us reached orgasm. She always want to feel my hot sperm.

After 1.5 to 2 hours send her back.

Once in a while, she Whatsapp to say her hubby fucked her. He claimed she is so wet. Haha.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

bro gaiusque

up you 16 points.

try it.

When I teased her that I am withdrawing my penis, she will threaten or scold me not to take it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
LOL... and nice techniques
Old 07-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro gaiusque

up you 16 points.

try it.

When I teased her that I am withdrawing my penis, she will threaten or scold me not to take it out.
great advice bro.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow , New Nice Technique ... Thanks Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when i was young i always drive my dad car to telok blangah hill and cover all the windows with newspaper and fuck fuck inside the car.
And can also see many car windows also cover with newspaper and the car keep shaking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1