The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teachers: story

keep the story coming!
Old 19-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, tks TS
Old 19-08-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !... so sexciting TS ....Ms Lee's turn to be serviced is cumming soon .....can't wait for the next instalment ....
TS is a lucky dude .. Really can't believe it...damn steamy that he got to see Ms Lee his ex teacher finally stripping herself naked in front of him for the 1st time in her life as a teacher.. revealing all her womanly treasures n assets to him n preparing for her turn to be played n fucked by him and enjoying it moaning n groaning non-stop for a nite of lustful pleasures..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-08-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Hi Iceman, this is a very nice story of urs... Its been some years since we had nice erotic stories...

Is this a real encounter with ur ex-teacher?

Do u mind posting a photo of her, if not someone that looks like her?

Thanks

This is not Ms Lee, but she looks a lot like this, just that Ms lee had bigger eyes and a sharper face when she first walked into my class 20 years ago.
Old 19-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post

This is not Ms Lee, but she looks a lot like this, just that Ms lee had bigger eyes and a sharper face when she first walked into my class 20 years ago.
Wa...Ms Lee's face looks so swee ahh ...a thing of beauty is a joy forever

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Sunday. 8am

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when my phone buzz, picking it up, I saw it was a text from Mandy.

“Good morning Daniel, did you had a good rest? How about lunch later on, I’ll come find you, I should be done by noon. ”

I replied her ‘“ sound good. Where to for lunch”

She replied immediately “ some where near to you”

So we settled for lunch at Tampines at 12.30pm

Tampines 12.30pm.

We met outside McDonald’s and she was suddenly craving Macs for lunch, I was fine with it, so we went in. After ordering and getting a table, she sat down next to me,

Mandy: So… how do we go about this???

Daniel: I think we should just go with the flow and see where it takes us.

Mandy was looking visibly excited like a younger girl that was in love for the first time.

Mandy: But you can’t be texting me let’s meet up for sex right? My family or colleagues might see it.

Daniel: How about we use Ms Lee?

Mandy: Daniel, I never realise you were such a naughty boy. You must have jack off a lot of times to my imagine when you were younger right?

As her hands drop below the table on to my lap, hr fingers extended just enough to lightly brush against my cock. She quickly drew her hand back when someone walked past our table.

So we settled on using Ms Lee as a such of password.

Example:
If I needed her, I would began a text with Ms Lee…..

If it was her… Ms Lee will be somehow in the text msg.(example, can you tell the rest that Ms Lee will be running late today)

Lunch was done in half an hour. We got up to leave and she held my hand,

Mandy: Ms Lee wants some dessert right now.

We wasted no time getting back to our cars as she followed behind me back to my place.

The moment we entered the lift, Mandy jumped on me, we were kissing passionately as we both rode the lift up to my floor. The ding of the lift allow us to know that we had reached. Now the place I bought, the lift open straight into your unit if it was the penthouse, which it was…

The moment I carried her out of the lift, she struggled out of my embrace, dropping to her knees, she hands had already undid my belt, and was working on my berms. She got them undone in seconds and pull them down together with my boxers, my cock sprung out and she hungrily took me into her mouth, sucking hard as she played with my balls.

I was groaning away as I watch Ms Lee give me a blowjob. I can’t believe her husband hasn’t fed her in 6 years. she must be starving.

Ms Lee pop my cock out of her mouth only long enough to remove her blouse before she took my cock into her mouth again as her hands reach behind to undo her bra.

Daniel: Ms Lee.. Ms Lee…

She was too busy to even reply me, she could only moan to let me know that she was listening to me.

Daniel: have you tried getting face fuck before?

Mandy shook her head while still sucking on my cock.

I had to push her off me, grabbing her hand i led her further into the house,

Mandy: where are we going?

Daniel: to the bedroom

Mandy: for?

Daniel: your first face fucking session.

Mandy was literally skipping behind me as we made our way into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I easily picked her up and place her on the bed with her head hanging off the side. I stepped up to her, my cock hovering just above her head.

Daniel: Now you are going to choke, and your saliva is going to flow freely, I want you to just let the spit flow down your face, don’t try to swallow cause you will only gag even more.

Mandy nodded.

I lifted her head with one hand and the other on the bed for support as she guided my cock into her mouth.

Daniel: now remove your hands and relax.

For a lady who never gotten face fuck before, I had to admit Ms Lee was doing a great job taking it all in.

She remember what I said early and her face was soon a mess of saliva and pre cum. She gagged badly but never once stop me or tried to push me away.

Daniel: Ms Lee do you want me to fuck you now?

In between gagging, she manage to nod her head. I pulled out of her mouth for her to catch her breath, before flipping her over and climbing on to the bed. I hiked up her skirt and pull her panties aside, she was already wet and ready for me. I ease my cock into her warmth pussy as I applied my body weight on to her. She was pin under me, I started to fuck her, building up a rhythm base on her moans and groans.

Ms Lee was a lot louder than the previous day, she was also more vocal in her expression. Asking me to fuck her harder and to use her.

Under this circumstance, I didn’t lasted for too long,

Daniel: Ms Lee can I cum inside you?

I manage to get that sentences out between the groans that i was making as well.

Ms Lee just nodded her head.

It wasn’t long before I release my hot seed into her womb, flooding her pussy. i drop down on top of Ms Lee panting hard as she was too. I rolled off her as she turn herself to rest her head on my chest.

I felt her head on me, using my hand, I pulled her in closer to me as I stroke her hair and regain my composure.

Mandy: thank you Daniel.

Daniel: what for??

Mandy: for making me feel desirable once more.

Mandy: you were fucking me like an animal. I never been fuck or treated like this before, I had no idea that I would enjoy it so much.

We ended up fucking each other silly that Sunday, with each round of us doing the nasty to each other, Ms Lee was regaining back her self confidences, she was telling me where to cum next on her. Her face, her breasts, her tummy even on her back. In her words

Mandy: No where is off limits for her favourite student now.

Just before she leave that night, Mandy requested me to carry her and fucked her like that first time.

As we both slumped back in bed after our finally vigorous workout that evening with me filling her pussy with my seed,

Daniel: you like that?

Mandy: I love that position, I could feel every inch of your cock, more than that, it’s the feeling of helplessness yet being a total slut.

Mandy: The feeling that you could just carry me and take me anywhere you want.

Daniel: will you like it if I fuck you in that position more often?

Mandy turn over on to her stomach, looking me in the eye,

Mandy: Is that a promise?

Daniel: yes it is.

Mandy: I’ll hold you to that Daniel.

She cuddle up next to me, resting her head on my chest as I cupped her ass. We laid there for quite a while, before Mandy need to get going.

Daniel: Not going to shower first?

Mandy: I’ll shower when I get home, I like having your scent on me. Makes me feel like I’ll your property.

I follow her out in search of her clothes.

Daniel: Need me to see you home?

Mandy: you forgotten that I drove over here?

Daniel: I didn’t, just wanted to see you home, that’s all.

Mandy: you better not…. If you do, I don’t think I will be going home at all.

She gave me a playful wink as she said that.

As I walked her out to the lift, she lean in for a good bye kiss. Our tongues interlock as we explored each other mouths, the ding of the lift reaching my level got us to broke our kiss. As she pulled back from me, she had this playful shine in her eye that I came to know about,

Mandy: looks like somebody didn’t have enough?

I looked down to see that my cock was slowly waking up.

Mandy: Are you that easily aroused?

Daniel: Cause you are that hot.

Mandy: Don’t you just know what to say.

Daniel: only cause I meant it

Mandy: I could spare a few minutes for my favourite student, if you are up for it.

Daniel: you know I could never resist you.

Mandy smiled at me as she sank to her knees taking my cock into her ever loving mouth.

God!!! I could marry this woman if not for the fact that she was already married and that this will ultimately end up nowhere.

Daniel: Ms Lee, I’m cumming….

Mandy took me out of her mouth, unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, exposing her creamy bosoms, aiming my cock at her breasts, she started to milk that load out.

Mandy: Cum for me Daniel, I want to have your scent on me all the way home.

As I ejaculated over her breast and bra.

Mandy: that’s my good boy.

As she milked, what I was sure the final few drops from my cock.

As she got up and admired our handy work. She was grinning form ear to ear.

Mandy: it must be good to be young.

She pulled me in for a final kiss before getting into the lift,

Mandy: I’ll text you when I’m home. Bye

As the life door closes on a wonderful weekend.

Before I carry on with this story, I needed to make somethings clear first.

Ms Lee was no longer teaching in a school, she was working at MOE HQ, so her normal working attire considered of either a long flowing dress or a sleeveless top with either a long skirt or just below the knee with a blazer and she was always in heels. Her hair will more often then not be done up in a bun or pulled back into a ponytail. She hardly ever let her hair flow freely during a working day. Also Ms Lee was petite, by my guess she was not taller than 162cm and maybe weight 48-50 odd kg, I’m guessing here base on rough estimate.

If you remember much about me from my old story, I was 189. I grow slightly taller since than, I wasn’t bulk up but have enough muscles showing from working out in the gym. This will explain how I could easily pick Ms lee up and fucked her in a carried position. Like what one of my brothers like to say. “It’s like a lion fucking a cat”
Old 19-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
picolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 19-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

nice plot! so fortunate! waiting for more
Old 19-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Sunday. 8am

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when my phone buzz, picking it up, I saw it was a text from Mandy.

but have enough muscles showing from working out in the gym. This will explain how I could easily pick Ms lee up and fucked her in a carried position. Like what one of my brothers like to say. “It’s like a lion fucking a cat”
A nice dream come true, cheers!
Old 19-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
harot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!
Old 20-08-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

After that weekend, Ms Lee and I started seeing more of each other, since her husband was almost never home and only needed her when he attended some company’s event to give that false image of himself, As she was working from 8-5 or 6 on a daily basics, meeting her on a weekday was near impossible but it’s didn’t stop her from sending me a “Ms Lee” text on the odd days that she needed to be fed.

It was almost alway a quickie, she will drive over to my place, the moment the lift doors open, she would jump me and had my cock in her mouth within 2 minutes, after which I would either pin her against the wall, lifted her skirt or hike up her dress and take her there and than, before cumming into her mouth which she would swallow, we then take a few minutes break on the sofa, as she told me about her day before she will strip herself and I will fuck her once more in the carry position, blowing my load deep inside her pussy as her muscles contracted around my cock, she would allow me to cum inside of her as she started being on the pill after that weekend and she liked me filling her up. It was during all of this that she realise I got a fetish for her sucking my cock while wearing her staff pass. Don’t ask me why, but it was a major turn on for me, also I liked fucking her in her heels. Ms Lee was always so willing to oblige my requests.

She was also becoming more confident in herself, her posture changed, she was no longer trying to muffled her moans, only when I requested her too. She was also more willing to tell me how she wanted me to take her and where to take her. We basically had sex all over my place, She was also ever willing to oblige to my requests from exposed selfies in the office, (it wasn’t that bad as she had her own room in the department) to blowjobs in public. there was once when, I was fucking her in missionary, she was on the phone trying her best to have a conversation with her boss, I especially like how she tried to beg me with her eyes to stop and let her finish the conversation, or how she place her boss on hold for a moment to beg me to stop, promising that I can do whatever I wanted to her for that weekend.

My reply to that was, if she wanted me to pull off, she won’t be getting any more dick for the week, so she had two choices, no more sex for the week or just continued the conversation with her boss and take what I was doing to her.

Guess which one she chose… it was probably the longest 20 mins conversation she ever had with anyone.( just to be clear, I was toying with her for 20 mins. I’m not freaking superman)

Weekends were a totally different thing. If her husband didn’t needed her to put on a show for his bosses, she was always over at my place from Friday night till Sunday night. Where we basically went at it like rabbits.

FEW MONTHS INTO THIS ARRANGEMENT.

It was one of those weekend, where her husband had a golfing session in Bintan with his “friends” as it was an upcoming long weekend, It was a Saturday afternoon, Ms Lee was face down on my bed with her hands tied behind her back, (this was a request from her, she wanted to role play a master and slave. She came over on a Friday night and requested to get tied up for the whole weekend, only allowing her hands to be freed for such periods of time, I came to find out much later that Ms Lee had a special liking towards rough sex, hair pulling, like not the “pull my hair during doggy style” type but more of the pulling her hair and dragging her around the house, pulling her hair so that she can drop to her knees and ‘force her to suck my cock’ She also liked to be thrown around and have her ass spank red during doggy style, etc etc… you get the picture) her peaky ass up in the air as I rammed myself into her. She no longer bothered to hide or hold in her moans of ecstasy.

I was moaning away as I held on to her tiny waist, sweat dripping down my face as I rammed my cock continuously into her inviting pussy.

In between her moans of arghh and urghh

Mandy: spank me Daniel, Ms Lee been a bad teacher.

Now her ass was already red from this morning session, after tying her hands behind her back with yarn string I push her over the island table which got her to tip toe and processed to fucked her there and than without any foreplay, smacking her ass hard till I was about to release, where I stick my cock into her mouth for her to suck me till I ejaculated.

Anyway I was worry about smacking her any harder would cause some form of injury( I’m no expert but I was worry enough) so I still did spank her but not as hard as this morning. Well obliviously Ms Lee was not happy with the lack of effort on my part. Which got her to become…. Vocal

Mandy: HARDER DANIEL.. HARDER!!!

Mandy: FUCKING SPANK ME LIKE I DESERVE IT.

Mandy: HARDER!! HARDER!!!

Well, I went hard, bring me one hand up high before swinging it down on her butt cheeks as the one hand held on to her waist.

Ms lee half moan and half cry out from the pain.

Mandy: that’s more like it.

Each swing got Ms lee to moan louder as the pain mixed in with the pleasure.

It finally stopped when I cum inside of her….

As I pulled out of her, Ms Lee collapsed on to the bed. Her ass cheeks were red and I was sure I must have torn skin in someplace.

I reach over to untie her before laying down beside her, I propped myself up on one arm,

Daniel: Ms Lee are you alright?

She was still too winded to ask me, just nodded her head to let me know she was fine.

It took a while to open her eyes to look at me, in that moment in time, we just looked at each other, not saying a word, other than the sounds from the air con and our breathing. It was strangely quiet.

Mandy propped herself up on her elbows, she inch herself closer to me, as she stared into my eyes….

Mandy: Daniel… since when did a master cares about his slave feeling pain?

Daniel: But….

Mandy: no buts… you know what this is, you know that nothing more than this can happen between us.

Daniel: …

Mandy: I”m grateful for what you did for my self esteem and all , I liked how I’m able to be myself when I’m with you and God knows the sex with you is awesome, that’s why I was willing to fulfilled multiple fantasies of yours, but that’s it. There can never be a future between us. I don’t think your parents will approve of this and you have too much to lose anyway.

Mandy rolled over onto her back, pushing her hair back with one hand as she stared blankly at the ceiling.

I leaned over to her ears whispering.

Daniel: who said I wanted anything more? I was just worry your body won’t last for my usage till Monday.

Mandy turn her head to look at me, a smile creeping across her face now,

Mandy: that’s more like my favourite student.

Still looking at Mandy,

Daniel: shouldn’t your mouth be sucking my cock instead of talking?

Mandy: yes Master…

As she lower herself down to orally please me.
Old 20-08-2020, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Kruptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, please continue TS
Old 20-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster