The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teachers: story

nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You have definitely unleashed something in her
Old 26-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 26-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13845 / Power: 18
SG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
(As I really can’t remember their name, I will just be called the two guys as Alan and Barry, the young lady with them will be referred to as Chloe)

Alan was the taller of the two guys, but Barry was better in build. Chloe looks to be in her early to mid 20s? The two guys maybe late 20s???

The two guys were Chinese, but Chloe looks to be a mix, mix of what I don’t know, if I were to guess, I would probably guess Chinese and Indian, she was fair like a Chinese but have sharp features like a northern Indian. She was definitely a looker, 1.7 odd metres tall and maybe 48-55kg, she was slim with a nice size boobs, probably a C cup?

I guess, Chloe could senses our uneasiness of the matter, so she took the lead.

Chole: Hi you must be Mandy and this fine specimen of a man must be Daniel.

As she extended her hand for a handshake,

Chloe: she carried on, this is Alan and Barry.

We exchange handshakes with them all.

Mandy: shall we all go take a seat?

As we all made our way to the small sitting area. Since it was a single three seater sofa,

Chloe suggested that the boys took the seats and they(ladies) could just sit on our lap. Naturally Mandy sat on my lap but Chloe was masterful in how she sat on Alan’s lap but place her feet skilfully over Barry’ lap.

Chloe: So first time for you both?

Mandy and I both replied that “Yes, this was indeed our first time”

Chloe: So mind me asking what is the natural of your relationship?

Mandy looked at me, waiting for me to ask.

Daniel: Fuck buddies.

I guess the answer caught all of them off guard as we were silent for a moment but we all started laughing.

Chloe: So are we.

It was at that moment that the ice and awkwardness between us was broken. After that it seems like we were able to talk more openly with each other, we spend maybe 30 minutes just chatting, nothing happen. After we were all comfortable with each other,

Chloe: Mandy, maybe we could go and change before we process to the hot tub and leave the boys to bond better.

Mandy and Chloe both got up and left the area, leaving us three there, Alan was the first to speak.

Alan: you are a lucky man, Mandy is gorgeous.

Daniel: Thank you, Chloe looks sexy as hell too.

Barry: well, you will have a chance to get real close to her late, she won’t be a disappointment I can guarantee that.

Alan: Yeah man. Chloe can bend in ways you thought was impossible.

Barry and Alan both burst out laughing,

Barry: you will have a nice time with her, trust me on this.

I just smiled,

Daniel: Never had a bad time before either.

Barry: No “dead fish” before.

Daniel: Luckily or unluckily… No.

Alan: Well, I hope your lucky streak continues with this one.

Soon the girls got back to the “hall” when they left to change I thought they were coming back in swimwear but they both entered the hall naked as the day they were both. I could see Mandy’s nipples were already erected. I was busy checking out Chloe, I was sure Alan and Barry was doing the same with Mandy.

Chloe being taller and meatier than Mandy meant that she also had bigger breasts, I’m guessing a C cup compared to Mandy’s B, as I said, Mandy was a lot smaller to Chloe which led to a more definite waistline as her curves were more oblivious, not that Chloe had no curves hers wasn’t that definite only, as I took in the sight of Chloe’s naked body, scanning her up and down, she had a little landing strip, Mandy was clean shaved, there was no comparing as both those ladies were sexy as hell.

Chloe: Boys, she tasted sweet.

Chloe was teasing both Alan and Barry.

Alan: Daniel, that’s our cue too.

As Alan and Barry both started stripping themselves. I too got up and started to remove my clothes. Both of those guys had tattoos, as I pulled my shirt over my head, my tattoos came into view as well.

Chloe: Mandy, you didn’t tell me that Daniel has body art.

Mandy: …

Chloe: I find men with body art a major turn on.

As she step in front of me and run her fingers down my abs.

Chloe: nice firm abs as well… I wonder….

Alan: Chloe don’t scare the new guy off.

Chloe: I won’t…

She looked at me, biting her lips slightly before

Chloe: promise I won’t bite, but other than that…. I really can’t promise anything.

She added a wink for good measure.

All 5 of us made our way up to the rooftop jacuzzi, as it was not big enough for all 5 of us, we resume the same position as earlier, but this time Chloe was sitting in the middle of both Alan and Barry, Mandy was sitting on my lap, her hands was busy stroking me as I was sure Chloe was doing the same thing to both Alan and Barry. It wasn’t long before, Chloe got the two guys to take a sit by the edge of the jacuzzi, as she got to work sucking both their dicks. She actually had a pretty good rhythm going, alternating between two dicks, in the middle of popping one hard cock out and before popping the hard cock into her mouth, she requested if Mandy was willing to do a sneak preview on me, I was of course more than willing, I too took a seat on the edge of the jacuzzi as Mandy started sucking on my cock. It was a major turn on, watching Chloe service two cocks as Mandy service mine, I knew that soon, we will be switching, and Mandy would be sucking and fucking those two cocks as I have my way with Chloe.

As per the message, I read on Mandy’s phone, all switching of partners were done strictly with condoms for all fun, no breaking of this rule. I wondered how will this even be enforce in the moment of passion.

We then decided to take this downstairs into the bedroom, making use of the king size bed.

As Chloe led those two to the bed, I pulled Mandy over to the sofa, I pushed her down on to the sofa,’

Daniel: I want to eat you Ms Lee.

Now throughout months of lust filled sex, Mandy had only allow me to eat her out a few times, heck I was sure I could count the number of times on two hands. She had no problem swallowing my cock but had an issue when I wanted to eat her out, she told me before then it was too sensitive and she could not take it, didn’t know how true it was but I could get her to cum within 5 minutes, whenever she allowed me to go down on her. It was one of those things that I don’t understand, since I actually enjoyed licking, sucking and sticking my tongue into her pussy.

Usually, I had to beg or plea Mandy to allow me to go down on her, but this time… this time was different, she willingly lifted and spread her legs as I got in between them, she placed her legs over my shoulder, as I dive in on her moist pussy, She was a lot wetter then usual, I ran my tongue along her outer lips, tasting her, Chloe wasn’t lying when she said Mandy tasted sweet, as I got to work on her pussy, Mandy was grabbing at my head and hair, but instead of wanting to stop me like she usually does, it seems this time she was pulling me towards her, actively encouraging me to “go to town” on her pussy, her ankles now cross behind my back as I licked and sucked on her sweetness. Barry voice came through, temporary disturbing the moment.

Barry: Mind if I took over bro?

As Mandy unhooked her ankles, I got up, I still had her love juices on my face, Mandy was practically dripping at this point, I looked over just in time to see Alan in Chloe in doggy style,

Chloe: Why don’t you get over here, so that I can take care of you as well?

Somehow when my face was bury between Mandy’s legs, the box of condoms came out, I reach over to get one, tearing the packet open as I walked over to Chloe, before I could cap myself for Chloe to suck me,

Chloe: Here let me help you.

She took the condom from me, with one hand holding my cock, she place the rubber over the head and used her mouth to roll the rest down. As Alan fucked her from behind, Chloe masterfully worked on my cock, now I’m not some superhuman, but I believe most here will agree that one can last longer with a rubber on compare to being raw.

I turn to watch Barry feasting on Mandy’s pussy as she had her eyes close, moaning away, turning back to see Chloe giving me eye contact as she sucked on my cock, the room was filled with sex noises of groaning and moaning. Alan had already worked up a sweat for fucking Chloe,

Alan: Daniel, you want a go?

Daniel: Sure, I will love too.

Alan pulled out of Chloe, as she got off all fours,

Chloe: So how you want to take me?

As I took a new packet of rubber.(per the rules of changing rubber if you’re changing hole)

Daniel: I heard you are extremely flexible.

Chloe: it seems that you boys had been sharing details.

As she pulled me on to the bed,

Chloe: lay down and I’ll show you what I can do.

I processed to lie on the bed as Chloe sort of straddled me sideways, her legs were straight, the best way I could describe it was she did the splits on my dick. I didn’t know if she was naturally tight or if it was the position but the moment I ended her, I could feel every muscle inside squeezing my cock, like her muscles was trying to milk me.

Daniel: Fucked, this feels good.

As Chloe came to a stop with me fully inside her. Back on the sofa, Barry had stop eating Mandy’s pussy, they had her kneeling on the sofa with her hands on the back rest, they both got the condoms on as Barry entered Mandy from the back and Alan presented his cock to Mandy, which she hungrily swallow. Back on the bed, using her hands as support, Chloe started to lift herself up and down on my cock, a semi sort of riding me. I got to admit, with that position, a rubber numbing the sensation was not a factor, I could feel the tightness with each lift and drop of her body.

I knew I won’t be able to last long in the position,

Daniel: Chloe, have you been carried before?

Chloe momentary opened her eyes to look at me, never tried that with one guy before, but I’m game.

She got off me, as I pulled her back to the bed, had her lie down with her legs spreader, I got between them and entered her, she immediately wrapped her legs around me, as I lean down, she hooked her hands behind my neck, I cupped her ass and lifted her up. Compare to Mandy, Chloe was a lot heavier, it won’t be as easy to fuck Chloe in this position as it was Mandy, Mandy was like a ragged doll in this position I could do what ever I wanted with her, I might not be able to do the same with Chloe.

As I got off the bed with Chloe clinging on to me, I started to rock my hips,

Chloe: I won’t have guess you were so strong Daniel.

Both Barry and Alan turn to watch me fuck Chloe, they both gave me a wink as they carried on with Mandy. In that time I got Chloe to cum once in the carry position as she very loudly inform us all that she was cumming, Alan and Barry both change condom and switch positions.

I could tell Mandy was enjoying herself enthusiastic with the attention she was getting from both those guys.

Chloe and I switch a few more positions( missionary and doggy) which I was able to get her to cum twice in doggy, before she got on her knees and jerk me off till I cum all over her breasts. By the I was done, I knew Mandy must had cum quite a few times as her body was getting limped, I knew as both Barry and Alan had to support her. Not long after that, Both Alan and Barry got Mandy on her knees as she jacked both cocks off before they ejaculated over her breasts as well. The three guys took a break as both ladies headed to the toilet to clean up.

Both ladies came back together, Mandy joined me on the bed, cuddling up to me as Chloe sat in the middle of Alan and Barry.

Chloe: Daniel and Mandy, did you both had fun?

Mandy: Yes, I loss count of my orgasms, It was exactly as what I expected it to be.

Chloe: How bout you Daniel?

Daniel: I enjoyed it alot, thank you, hope I was able to meet expectation.

Chloe: Daniel: you not only met but surpass my expectation, you were the first guy who could single handedly carried and fuck me till I cum.

We continued chatting about other stuff as Chloe toyed with both cocks, I could tell Mandy was watching everything as she was also toying with my cock, before we knew it, Chloe was leading both guys to the bathroom by their erected dicks and Mandy was straddling me.

Half an hour later as Chloe,Alan and Barry came out of the bathroom, I had already finish with Mandy, we were recovering on the bed as they got dressing.

Chloe: thank you for having us, maybe we can meet us for a longer session next time, we will be going off now.

Both Mandy and me thanked them for their time and wish them a happy weekend.

Chloe: ohh… I sure this will be a happy weekend, I can sense we having a lot more of fucking to do.

I then open the door slightly letting all three out, after closing the door I got back into bed with Mandy.

Daniel: So did that cross out one thing that you wanted to try?

Mandy: Yap, but I was planning of crossing out another one tonight.
Thanks for sharing, upz you

Doctored / Fake / Impure Pictures (鬥轉星移)(All are Welcome)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233437

Made in Taiwan (Nude and Non Nude)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233965
Old 26-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

She got off the bed and return with a purple vibrator and a bottle of lubricant. I looked at her puzzled.

Daniel: I know what that(pointing to the vibrator) is for but what is the lubricant for?

Mandy had this naughty look on her face,

Mandy: I want to try double penetration.

Daniel: ok….

Mandy: and I want you in my ass.

Those words out of her mouth got my cock almost instantly hard despite what just happen earlier.

Mandy: and I want you to last a lot longer than usual, so I got to drain the reserves first.

She started stoking my cock. Her head reach down, her tongue circling the head of my penis.

I let out a soft groan…

Mandy: Fuck my mouth Daniel.

As she got off the bed, kneel on the floor, waiting for me. I did what Ms Lee wanted, like the good student that I was. As we both cuddled in bed, drifting off to sleep after the deed. By the time we gotten up, the sky was already dark, reaching for my phone, I saw that it was slightly after 7pm. Mandy was still sleeping on my chest, as I gently kissed her head,

Daniel: Mandy, time to get up.

Mandy stirred a little as her legs wrapped around mine.

Mandy: what time is it?

Daniel: Slightly after 7… you hungry?

Mandy: hmmm…

As she yawned and rolled over to the other half of the bed, propping herself up on her elbows,

Mandy: I could eat.

Daniel: leaning over to plant a kiss on her lips,

Daniel: what could you eat?

Mandy playfully pushed me away,

Mandy: Don’t be naughty now, go take a shower first, let me laze a bit more.

Daniel: why don’t you join me?

Mandy: then we will only leave this room after 9. Go!

As she push me off the bed. I got into shower and came out 15 mins later, Mandy was waiting just outside for me, she stepped in as I was coming out,

Daniel: do you need help scrubbing your back?

Mandy: Nice try Daniel, I’m not letting you in here with me.

By the time, Mandy got out of the shower, I was already dressed and sitting on the sofa, waiting for her.

Mandy settled on a nice sun dress before we both headed out for dinner, we decided to just eat at the restaurant within the hotel before taking a nice walk on the beach, holding hands. It felt like we were a dating couple instead of what we were.

By 9pm, the wind was getting stronger and Mandy was getting cold as we made our way back to our room.

The moment the door to our room close, Mandy led me over to the bed, she held on to me as she slowly sat down, pulling me closer to her, our faces were mere inches from each other. She tilted her head as we got closer, our lips touched as she laid down on the bed with me on top of her, we were making out like horny teenagers, our lips constantly locked as our hands explored each other’s body, Mandy’s sun dress was in a mess, the top half was pulled down to expose her breasts which I was now sucking on her nipple as my hand was busy hitching the lower half upwards, trying to reach for her pussy.

Mandy was caressing my head as I suckled on her nipples, soft moans escape her lips as she tried to control herself, I manage to get her dress up high enough to reach for her undies(G-string), I pulled them aside slightly as my hands found her clitoris, I began rubbing it and Mandy got louder, I know she was biting down on her lips to control herself, she was role playing that “innocent victim” which I find a huge turn on for me.

I continued to work on her nipples as my thumb was rubbing her clitoris, I slowly insert one finger in her her vagina, Mandy arched her back as she pulled on my hair, I continued what I was doing, Mandy’s breathing got heavier and heavier, her moans and groans despite her best efforts were still getting louder and louder, he griped on my hair was getting tighter,

Mandy: Daniel.. Daniel… are… you going to lick me?

Like I mention earlier, Mandy wasn’t fond of receiving oral sex, now she was asking for it, I am not going to miss this opportunity. Mandy attempted to remove her dress but I stopped her,

Daniel: I like it like that Ms Lee.

Mandy smiled and stop as she move herself upwards on the bed. I was about to go down her when I spotted that purple item on the nightstand where Mandy left it early, I reach over her and grab it,

Mandy: What are you doing Daniel?

Daniel: trying out your new toy. Spread your legs wide Ms Lee.

Mandy did as she was told, spreading them as lay down, it took me a moment to figure out how to work that damn vibrator as Ms Lee watch me trying to switch the damn thing on. It was by accident that I manage to get the thing to on, as it vibrated in my hands, giving off that humming sound. I smiled as I got to work with her new toy, using that vibrator to apply pressure in a circular motion on her clitoris as I started licking and sucking on her labia, it must had been too intense for her as she was making a grab for me within a minute or so.

Mandy: Daniel…. Please….

Her breathing was fast, short and heavy. It sounds like she was panting.

Mandy: Arghhh.

She was trying to use one hand to stop the vibrator as the other tried to push me away for her.

Despite her best efforts to stop the two pronged attack on her pussy, it was always going to be a losing battle, but it was a nuisances having to deal with her trying to stop what was going to happen. I lifted the vibrator off her as Ms Lee relaxed, thinking I was done toying with her pussy. I threw the vibrator slightly off to one side of the bed but still well within reach for me, Ms lee still had her eyes close, I started to slowly caress her legs, running my hands up and down her thighs. I reach for her G-string as Mandy instinctive lifted her butt for me, probably thinking I was going to remove them and fuck her now, but how wrong can ones’ teacher be. She should have known that I wasn’t done with her just yet.
Old 26-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
maxifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, more please!
Old 27-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

What I did next must have stunned Ms Lee, as she open her eyes in shocked and terror when I rips her G-string off her, it laid ruined in my hands,

Mandy: Daniel, What the …..

She couldn’t finish her sentence before I flipped her over on to her front, Ms Lee let out a scream of shock at what was happening.

Mandy: Daniel.. Daniel…

Her tone was haste and quicken. I leaned down to her ears,

Daniel: place your hands behind your back Ms Lee.

Mandy: Please Daniel…

The first time I did this to Ms Lee, I left her with a sore throat and an even sorer pussy. I believe that scene was playing in her mind right at this moment.

Mandy: Please Daniel… I need to work on Monday…. Please… I can’t….

Daniel: I’m not going to repeat myself Ms lee.

As I grab the back of her neck and squeeze. When we just started, doing that to her would had her in pain, but after this few months, I know this action now will have gotten her moaning instead, as expected soft moans escape her lips, she couldn’t stop herself in time. But then she realise it was too late as I had heard her.

Mandy: I can’t believe what a slut I have become.

(Mandy was one of those women that mental simulation brings about a greater release than physical simulation, The physical aspect was just the body releasing what the mind experiences. Those that got wetter with words and imagination rather than physical acts. Like in a situation such as this, Mandy’s mind was already imagining all the difference scenarios as it may play out, this was enough to get her going. Till this day, I believed that 50 shades of grey was targeted at women like Mandy, where the mind was the playground.)

Daniel: Come on Ms Lee, you know you want to… why fight what is inevitable?

Mandy places her hands behind her back, crossing her wrist as I took the destroyed G-string and tied her hands up. Flipping her back over after I was done, Mandy was squirming about, trying to get away. I spread her legs as i inserted two fingers into her, at the same time, placing my mouth over her clitoris, sucking on it.

Mandy: Fuck… Daniel… Arghh… arghhh…arghhhh…

Mandy: Dan… Dan… Dan…..

I fingered her faster as I took suck down on her clitoris harder.

Mandy: Fuck Daniel… urghhh

Her legs straighten as she tried to kick me off her now,

Mandy: Stop…Daniel… stop…..

Mandy: OH.. FUCKING GOD…..

As her body stiffen again, Mandy was now trying to climbing upward on the bed, trying her best to get away from me but I was fingering her too well, her body was trying to get away but her pussy was trying to pull my fingers in some more. I could also feel her juices flowing as she struggled to escape.

Daniel: you sure, look at how wet you are Ms Lee?

Showing my fingers and almost my entire hand covered in her juices, Mandy was panting as she stared at me.

Mandy: that’s fucking awesome Daniel., do you want me to suck you?

I kneel on the bed in front of Ms Lee, using my hand that was covered in her juices earlier, I started to jerk my cock in front of her face, Ms lee struggled to get upright into a sitting position, I moved further up and place my cock just centimetres away from her face, helping Ms Lee up with the other hand and straight in to my cock, I pushed her head down till I was balls deep inside her throat, I continued holding her head in position as gagging sounds started coming over of Ms Lee, I ease of her head slightly and immediately Ms Lee’s head shot up just that little before meeting the resistances of my slightly lifted hand.

Mandy was trying to say something but I could bare make out what she was saying, I release my hand and Mandy got off my cock slowly,

Mandy: I want you to eat my pussy, Daniel.

This was a whole new sight of Ms Lee, she had never ask me to eat her out before but in like this 8 hours, she had already ask me twice. I lied down, as Mandy carefully position pussy over my face, when she got too close, I cheekily stick my tongue slightly into her moist hole, this bought another slutty moan out of Ms Lee.

Mandy: Daniel… wait.

As she lowered herself on to my face, I could feel my cock getting engulfed into her warm mouth again, I got to work, licking and sucking on her labia, tongue fucking her so to speak, Mandy on the other hand was gorging herself on my cock, Not that Mandy was a bad giver of blowjobs but this time, she raised her game and was doing one heck of a job.

I didn’t know how long we stayed in that position, pleasing each other with our mouths and tongues.

I didn’t want to waste this one in Ms Lee’s mouth, we still needed to cross one more act of her list. in between all these oral action, I manage to call her name, Ms Lee knew what I meant as she release my cock from her mouth. As she got off me with her hands still tied behind her back,

Mandy: are you going to fuck me now?

Daniel: Yes, Ms Lee.

She got into position, her upper body laying on the bed, knees bended, ass up in the ass. I guess she thought I was going to enter her with my cock, she didn’t realise what was happening till she heard the familiar vibrating sound of the vibrator,

Mandy: Daniel what are you doing?

Daniel: Trust me.

Using the vibrator, I started teasing her pussy, rubbing it along her labia, circling her clitoris as her body reacts to the teasing, I got her moaning away as I coated the vibrator with her juices, as Mandy was enjoying the work of the vibrator, her head tilted to one side, eyes close as she moaned softly. Seizing this moment, I gently inside the vibrator into her, this caught Mandy off guard as her eyes shot open quickly, she must have momentarily forgotten about her hands being tied behind her back, because it was kind of comical watching her trying to get up without the use of her hands and a vibrator inside her.

Daniel: relax, isn’t this what you wanted?

Mandy seen to suddenly remember that all of this is what she wanted, that was when she got relaxed again and enjoyed the vibrator inside her, as she was enjoying the sensation, I took the tube of lubricant, open the cap and squeezes out a decent amount, I really had no idea what I was doing, as this was also my first time. I than applied a generous amount on my dick, making sure that it was fully coated, I forgotten what I did with the rest of it, but I must have rubbed it on my thighs or a towel or something, (to be honest I really had no idea what I was doing, never was and still is not a fan of anal sex, what I do know was learn from watch porn as a teen, I remembered the one which Evelyn Lin did her first anal scene… that was like my reference for what I was doing. Though I don’t remember lubricant being use.)

I wrapped one arm around Mandy as my other hand was holding on to my cock, trying to guide myself into her slowly, I must have done a good job covering myself with lub, cause Mandy only shown a little sign of pain when I push myself into her,

Mandy: Arghh…

Daniel: Sorry, does it hurt?

Mandy: It’s ok, just continue… just go slow…

Bit by bit I got myself inside of her ass, despite the amount of lub I was using it was still a struggle, her asshole was simply too tight, I attempted to use more lub to coat her ass hoping that it will help, but as I carried on entering her, her muffled cries of pain was getting louder, I would think that the vibrator inside her pussy was helping but not much. I held that position for a minute or so, letting her ass get use to being stretch after 35 odd years.

Daniel: Mandy, you ok?

She could only nod her head as she bitten down on her lips to numb the pain. After carefully pushing myself inside a few cm, I would stop and wait, allowing Mandy’s ass to adapt to this new foreign object, only asking if Mandy was ok before starting over again. If she shook her head instead, it was back to a waiting game.

I guess it must have taken 10 minutes since I first place cock at the entrance of her asshole.

Daniel:Urghh… (as I push the final few cm into her)

Mandy: Argghhh…. (As her ass adjusted to this foreign intruder.)

Daniel: Mandy: you still alright?

Mandy nodded her head, I started to pull out of her a little before pushing myself back in.

Mandy: Arghhh….

Daniel: you ok?

Another nod of her head,

Mandy: Just… just…. Do it.

Mandy: you… don’t have to bother about me.

I started to rock my hips, making sure I was only pulling myself out a bit, as Mandy’s moans started with a mixture of pain and pleasure(80% to 20% in that ratio of pain to pleasure, I’m guessing here) slowly turn to more pleasure than pain, this encourage me to pulled out more and pushing into her faster, as Mandy was encouraging me with the sounds of her enjoyment, this lead to me gaining more confidence as I was soon pumping into Mandy’s ass as if it was her pussy. Somehow I even manage to reach for her clitoris as I begun rubbing her clitoris as the vibrator was working inside her, I guess a 3 pronged attack on Ms Lee was more than she could take, as her moans and groans gave out to outright cursing,

Mandy: FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

Mandy: FUCKING GOD!!!

Mandy: FUCK DANIEL!!!

One thing I really like is when Ms Lee was behaving like a wanton slut, I love to hear her curse or beg to be fuck harder and faster, it was a major turn on for me. It was like a shy innocent lady so prim and proper on the outside could have such a disgusting slutty behaviour in bed, but a behaviour that I love all the same.

Daniel: Ms Lee, do you like it?

Mandy: Fuck… yes Daniel..arghh..

Daniel: tell me… urghh… tell me…

Mandy:I love you… fucking my ass!! Arghhh….

But this time, I was grunting as I pounded Ms Lee’s ass. I knew my cock was aching to cum from the tightness of Ms Lee’s asshole.

Daniel: Ms Lee… Ms Lee

Mandy: Cum for me Daniel… Just cum

I sure as hell didn’t needed a second invite as I ejaculated into her ass for the first time. Both of our bodies shook from the intensity of our orgasm, as her muscle spasm made it felt like my cock was being squeezed in her ass. It was a wonderful feeling of sort. As pulled out of her, Mandy drop to the bed, I still manage to remove what was once her G string before I slumped down beside her. Mandy immediately cuddled up to me. We were both still panting heavily from the earlier experience.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
eatcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue...
Old 29-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mandy: how…. How was it?

Daniel: Words can’t describe it… (I had never panted that hard from sex ever since I lost my virginity)

Mandy: I’m glad you like it

As she laid her head on my chest…

Mandy: But… I think you used a little too much lubricant…

I did in fact over use the lub as Mandy was still able to wipe a sizeable amount off her thighs and butt.

Daniel: Sorry, this was a first for me.

Mandy: Nothing to apologies for…

Mandy suddenly started laughing like something was funny.

Daniel: what are you laughing about?

Mandy: I can’t believe that all so many years, I’m still teaching you something new as your teacher.

Now that she said it, its was indeed kinda ironic in any sense. I couldn’t help but join in laughing at the state of the matter at hand,

Mandy: Wait for me, I’ll go wash up first.

When Mandy got back, she got up close to me as I wrapped my arm around her, we ere both drained from the earlier workout and had no trouble dozing off to sleep in each other’s arms. The Next morning, I actually got up earlier than Mandy, She was still curled up, asleep in my arm. I gently brush her hair aside as she slept. Mandy stirred a little for that ass he rounded away from me and continued sleeping. I when to check on the time, only to see it was slightly after 7.30 in the morning, I headed up to the roof to enjoy the view of siloso beach early in the day. i didn’t know how long I was up there for till,

Mandy: Morning, you slept well?

Daniel: Morning,

As I turn around to face her, Mandy was wearing one of the hotel’s bathrobe, her hair still in a mess as she tried to tidy up her appearances. The morning rays of the sun hitting her body at an angle, made her look stunning… almost like an angel. I still can’t believe that she was her age and still looked this good.

Mandy: what’cha loving at?

Daniel: Nothing, just how stunningly beautiful you look.

Mandy: Aren’t you sweet,

As She came towards me, we hugged one another and share a kiss.

Mandy: Hungry?

I nodded my head, “starving”

Mandy: maybe we can have a quick breakfast before coming back to use the hot tub again?

“Sounds like a plan” as we headed back down.

We did indeed had a quick breakfast before going back to our room, as we filled the water in the tub, I had Mandy laid down on one of the lounge chairs, spreading her legs and had my second serving of breakfast that morning. When the tub was filled, I entered Mandy, carried her up before getting into the hot pool, Mandy grinder her hips and sway them in the pool as we carried on making out like horny young teenagers. Mandy was controlling the pace and rhythm, she wanted me to last longer inside her, I was happy to allow her full control of the proceed as I necked her. She was softly moaning into my ears as well as nibbling on my ear lopes,

Mandy: don’t wake the neighbours up Daniel.

As we continued fooling around in the pool. Mandy was doing such a good job of controlling my ejaculation that I was able to last longer than usual,

Mandy: Daniel, let’s take it downstairs shall we?

She got off me and we headed downstairs, when she bought me to the toilet, placing her hands on the vanity top, she asked me to fuck her doggy style, facing the mirror as she wanted to see how much of a slut she had become with me. I watched from the reflection in the mirror as Ms Lee put on a show for me, she was bitting her lips, playing with her own breasts and rubbing her own clitoris as I fucked her from being. It was a scene of beauty watching Ms Lee’s performance in front of the mirror.

I was grunting even louder watching Ms Lee little performances as I pump my hips, driving my hard cock into her. Ms Lee must have saw my facial expression and notice I was enjoying the show as she showcases more of her unbridled side of being a slut.

What got me over the edge was Ms Lee whispering into my ears as I was pounding her

Mandy: Ms Lee, your little cock loving slut….
That was all I needed to hear, as I unloading into her, Mandy was happy for me to fill her up with my warm seed, as I jerked upwards into her a few more times, making sure I have empty inside of her. (I knew she wasn’t going to get pregnant as she was on the pill but at that moment, I wasn’t thinking straight and wanted to impregnate Ms Lee so badly. I wonder with Ms lee had freaked out if I told her that I wanted her pregnant with my child?)I wrapped one arm around her waist as the other hand supporting myself, via the vanity top. I pulled her body closer to me, taking in the smell of Ms Lee’s womanly scent, I felt my cock slipping out of Mandy as she turn herself around to hug me back, we both held each other for a moment, just holding each other without having to say anything.

We both ended up making out in the shower, but had to stop short of anything as we were running out of time to check out of the room.

The drive back to my place was one of the hardest drive back ever, we could hardly keep our hands off each other from the hotel’s counter all the way to car, the drive back, the carpark of my condo, we almost torn into each other once we entered the lift, the ding of the lift reaching my floor did nothing to stop us as we stumped around the apartment, the privacy of my place gave us what we wanted, as we started stripping each other, our lips never leaving each other. As Mandy was wearing a sun dress, I had no problem getting her down to her lingerie, she on the hand was working on undoing my belt, unbuttoning my berms, I was already on her bra, unclipping them as she got my berms off. My hands was already moving downwards to her pussy, I felt her up through her thong, she was wet enough to damp the fabric of her thong.

Mandy: Arghh…

I started rubbing her through her thong,

Mandy: Urghh…

Mandy finally got my berms off as she reach for my boxers, pulling the boxers down slightly as she wrapped her hands on my cock, stroking it as I feel my cock getting even harder in her hands.

Daniel: Ms Lee…..

I continued down her neck, her shoulder bone, down to her bosom as Ms Lee continued stroking my cock as her thumb circled the swollen head, her other hand cupping my balls, gently squeezing them, I took her bosom in my mouth and was busy sucking on her nipples, enjoying Ms Lee’s hand on my stiff cock. My hands at this point had shifted her thong to the side and my fingers had found its way into her pussy, I was fingering her as I continued sucking on her tits like a hungry baby, Ms Lee was stroking my cock faster and faster,

Mandy: Dan…Daniel… I need you in me….

Somehow we made our way to the dining table, I lifted her up and place her on the table, I was already in the middle of her legs as I took my cock and ease myself into Ms Lee, she already had her hands wrapped around my neck,

Daniel: you want???

Mandy nodded her head as she pulled me closer to her. I cupped her butt and lifted her up, her body press up to mine, her legs wrapped tightly around me. My cock slipping in and out of Ms Lee’s pussy, as she started moaning. We got into a rhythm quickly as Ms Lee’s moaning was getting louder and louder, my cock was straining from the pressure, I so wanted to fill her pussy with my cum but I also wanted to fucked Ms Lee more before unloading into her.

I didn’t know what got into me, I just stop suddenly, usually Ms Lee knows that this means I was losing gripe of her and needed to readjust to have a better gripe of her, which usually takes less than a minute. When after a minute of not moving, Ms Lee turn to look at me

Mandy: what’s wrong Daniel?

Daniel: Nothing, I just needed to calm down, I don’t want to cum too soon.

Mandy smiled and cupped my face,

Mandy: Just cum Daniel, you can fucked me again after this, I’m not leaving anything soon.

What Mandy said felt more like a emotional connection rather than a physical connection, it was a surreal moment as we stayed in that position,

Mandy: you want to move to the sofa? I can ride you.

She started swaying her hips, as I carried her over to the sofa.

Mandy: Let me….

As she push me against the back rest and lean toward me, our lips locked, our tongue intertwine as Ms Lee started riding me slowly, this was something that we hardly ever did, our physical exchanges were almost always animalistic, maybe it was a product of our relationship being strictly physical or a reminder that our relationship is strictly physical, take it what you will.

Mandy was able to extend our love making, riding me as we kissed.

Daniel: I’m cumming Ms Lee…

Mandy just moaned out an acknowledgement, as we continued kissing, she riding me still as I ejaculated into her pussy, her pussy muscle squeezing every last drop out of me. We carried on kissing as my cock grew limp inside her,

Mandy: you liked that?

I nodded as we broken our kiss, Mandy was still on me as we cuddled against each other, we stayed in that position just enjoying each other’s company, her head resting on my shoulder as I stroke her hair, we actually had a conversation but for the life of me, I really can’t remember what we talked about.

Our sex sessions on that day was more of a couple making love to each other than two people trying to fuck each other brains out. That evening as I walked Mandy to the lift, (usually Mandy will get on her knees to suck me off one more time before making her way home) I held on to her as we waited for the lift to come up,

Mandy: Lift’s here, got to go.

I held on to her, wrapping my arms even more tightly around her waist.

Mandy: What’s wrong?

Daniel: Nothing… I just like holding you..

Mandy: Be a good boy, it’s getting late, I’ll drop by tomorrow to have dinner with you.

Daniel: Ok….

Mandy pulled me down for a kiss as she stroke my cheek, pulling away from the kiss

Mandy: see you tomorrow

We started spending more time with each other after that week, from a quickie on Wednesday and Friday’s evening till Saturday’s night and Sunday afternoon till late, it was now almost everyday unless she was needed to act out a show with her husband.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Really appreciate the story thus far. Bring back my memories on my fling with math tutor....
Old 29-08-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Really appreciate the story thus far. Bring back my memories on my fling with math tutor....
Up u bro. 😊
Old 29-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

(one more update for the week, see you on Monday. Enjoy)

This was the state of our relationship for the next 2 months plus, I was with Mandy for slightly over 8 months, I really didn’t know what to classify our relationship as, we may have started as Fuck Buddies or friends with benefits but towards the end, it wasn’t like that. Maybe we might have connected on a more deeper level than just sex. I’m not saying that we stop having sex on the weekend but the frequency of it was down, the duration was longer, we would spend more time kissing and teasing each other, before she will drop to her knees and take me into her mouth where she will orally please me till I cum into her mouth, which she would swallow, before I laid her down on the sofa, bed, floor, island table or dining table and lick, suck or stick my tongue into her pussy, bringing her to orgasm, by the time she had her second orgasm from me giving her oral sex, I was back to being rock hard, we were then engaged in slow love making, instead of just ramming myself into her or pounding her pussy, after changing of a few position, I would cum inside of her as we cuddled afterwards till my dick got limp and slip out of her. That made the orgasm I had way better than the earlier ones with her, it was a lot more powerful and I felt so much more relax afterwards.

I still think back on the time,Ms Lee first swallow my load. As I mention earlier, we were kinky enough to engage in various sex acts outside of the house.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon, and Ms Lee was coming over to my place with lunch after going to church with her husband, I was waiting at the lift lobby in the basement to help her take some stuff and lunch back to my place.

I wave to her as her car pulled into the slot furthest from the lift, which was strange as there was an empty spot just 3-4 space away from the lift, she partially got out of her car and wave me over to her. I made my way over to her, wondering what was she up too, she was already in the back side of her car when I reach her, I was able to pop my head in and ask if she needed any help, but before I could open my mouth to speak, she pulled me into her car.

Daniel: what are you trying to do Mandy?

Mandy: Ms Lee.

That was our codeword….

Mandy: Ms Lee is getting hungry and wants a little snack first.

She was already undoing my shorts, as I was wearing gym shorts, I needed to slight lift my butt for her to be able to pull it down enough to expose my cock, Now I know why she parked all the way at the back, from here, I could clearly see the guard coming for his on patrol. Ms Lee got to work the moment my cock was expose, her slim and slender fingers curling around the shaft, stroking it was she buried her face in my groin, sucking on my balls as she fondled me to erection,

Daniel: urghhh…Ms Lee…

Mandy: keep an eye for the guard, he shouldn’t be long before he comes.

Despite Ms Lee skilful oral skills, my brain was trying to figure out how does Mandy knows the patrol timing?

The moment she open her mouth, wrapping those rose red lips on my swollen head and took me all the way in at once, I was completely unable of rational thought. It was already a struggle to keep my eyes open for the guard, all I wanted to do was to tilted my head back, press down on Ms lee’s head and groan out loud.

Daniel: Fuck Ms Lee….

As she tickled my balls slightly with her tongue, she raise her head, my cock was fully covered in her saliva, she took a deep breath as my cock exited her throat and mouth, before taking me in all at once again, this time, I felt her throat muscle squeezing against my cock as it re-entered her throat.

Daniel: Fuck Ms Lee… urghhh

I couldn’t help myself, as I tilted my head and let out a loud groan.

Daniel: Ms Lee….

Mandy; WATCH FOR THE GUARD

As she came up for air. I had to force myself to focus as everything Ms Lee drop herself, taking me in all at once, was seriously scrambling my ability to function properly. Ack! Ack! Ack! Ack! As Ms Lee was sucking my cock faster, I could feel her saliva flowing down my cock with each thrust of my cock into her mouth, I was on the verge of cumming at any moment if Ms Lee kept this up.

Daniel: Ms Lee… Urgh… I’m about…

Usually Ms Lee will remove my cock from her mouth and finish me out by hand, letting me cum on her breasts in a place like this, if we were at home, giving her a facial was never out of the question.

Daniel: Shit…Ms Lee… Urgh.. I really….

Too late…. I couldn’t control it as more as I ejaculated load after load into Ms Lee’s mouth, I had one hand on the back of her head, sort of holding her in place as I flooded her mouth with my warm cum, I felt my cock jerk that final few times, I knew I needed to get tissue for Mandy to spit out my cum. But as I was about to turn to look for the big packet of tissue that she kept in the back of her car, Mandy stopped me.

Mandy: you like that Daniel?

As she release my cock,

Daniel: that was awesome… what happen at church today?

Mandy was smiling at me, my brains were still scrambled as I didn’t realise Mandy had swallowed my cum.

Mandy: Nothing…I was just feeling naughty.

Before I could speak, I realise that I have not pass any tissue to Mandy, I was in the middle of turning to grab the tissue when my brain suddenly click….

Daniel: Mandy… did you just….

Mandy nodded her head,

Mandy: you like it?

Daniel: that’s so kinky…

I pulled her in for a kiss, my hands fondling her boobs through her top, Mandy’s hand was back on my cock, teasing me back to erection. We were lost in the moment, as we got hot and heavy in the car, before we could go further, Mandy put a stop to everything.

Mandy: We need to go, the security guard should be coming past this area soon.

Half-heartedly, I had to pull my shorts up, as Mandy tidied herself. We grab our lunch and left the car, just in time as the security guard round the corner. We smiled at the uncle as we past each other on the way to the lift. Mandy had a cheeky smile on her face the whole way from the carpark back to my apartment.

As expected, lunch was delayed that day. Lunch barely made it to the dining table, but Mandy’s ass sure did as I carried her and place her on the table, her leg open as I stood in the middle, we were kissing passionately as I drop my shorts and boxer, Mandy’s hand immediately went for my cock, stroking it, playing with it as I worked on unbuttoning her top, her bra was the next to go as I hungrily dived down on her nipples, sucking on it , licking it at the same time I was hiking up her skirt, reaching for her panties. Mandy lifted one leg for me to pull her panties down, it was now drape over one leg as my hands were rubbing her clitoris, Mandy moaned softly into my mouth as our tongues were engaged, I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as our foreplay was progressing. Mandy had by then got me rock hard again, she was lightly squeezing my cock and stroking it and it was my turn to groan into Mandy’s mouth. Our kissing were still going on as we periodically moan and groan into each other’s mouth,

Mandy: I want you inside me, Daniel.

I didn’t need to be told twice, as I guided myself inside her inviting, warm and wet pussy, I started pumping in and out of her pussy as it feels like she was squeezing my cock with each stroke.

Daniel: Fuck Ms Lee…..

Mandy: Urghh….

I pushed Ms Lee’s upper body down on the table, as I lifted her legs and place them over my shoulder, I lean forward to get my self deeper into her with each pump of my hips, Mandy was full on moaning and groaning, I grunted out with each pump of my hips as Ms Lee’s pussy was feeling so much tighter now, each push and pull, her pussy muscle was squeeing my cock, like it was trying to suck me in deeper and refusing to let me out.

Daniel: Fuck Ms Lee…..

As I continued ramming my cock into her, as Ms Lee played with her own breasts, I honestly love watching a woman squeeze and fondle her own nipples as I fuck them missionary style.

Mandy: Shit… Daniel…. Almost…

I picked up speed as I, myself was almost there as well…

Mandy: Together……

Was all Ms Lee managed to get out before “Argh and Urgh” took over,

Daniel: Ms Lee… together….

I was struggling with control my own ejaculation,

Mandy: Arghh!!!

As she squeezed both her boobs and arched her back, that was my cue as I turn the speed up, 15 second later, i ejaculated into her warm pussy as I slumped over Ms Lee. Mandy wrapped her hands around me as I jerk my hips a few more times, making sure I empty every single drop inside her. Mandy was stroking my hair as she whispered “Good boy” into my ears.

Last edited by iceman1314; 29-08-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Old 29-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you TS for today's update. Looking forward to next update
Old 30-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)