The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Yep, there's no need to reply a imbecile and leave him to rot in his pathetic little life.
You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: YOU ARE STUPID.

Why don't you go take a poll and see if chicken rice should be sold at $1? If 97% say yes, it means chicken rice should be priced at $1 and if you pay more you won't get a better meal.

Open your mouth somemore. Go for budget fuck come out with fucking lame excuses why it should be budget. I guess you are what the Ah Peks here call 'quality' customers. Ppl spit in your face and tell you that you are too cheap you cannot understand.
Old 21-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: YOU ARE STUPID.

Why don't you go take a poll and see if chicken rice should be sold at $1? If 97% say yes, it means chicken rice should be priced at $1 and if you pay more you won't get a better meal.

Open your mouth somemore. Go for budget fuck come out with fucking lame excuses why it should be budget. I guess you are what the Ah Peks here call 'quality' customers. Ppl spit in your face and tell you that you are too cheap you cannot understand.
Different strokes for different folks. And what's wrong to be cheap? Its not a crime. Its our hard earned money. If the amount of $150 cannot get syt then milf also no problem. We just have to adjust our expectation. Afterall there are 1.3 billion people in China and with the economy at where it is, i'm sure geylang can find a few hundred people who are willing to do it. Not everyone is a fan of paying >$150 for sub par service syt.
Old 21-09-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Different strokes for different folks. And what's wrong to be cheap? Its not a crime. Its our hard earned money. If the amount of $150 cannot get syt then milf also no problem. We just have to adjust our expectation. Afterall there are 1.3 billion people in China and with the economy at where it is, i'm sure geylang can find a few hundred people who are willing to do it. Not everyone is a fan of paying >$150 for sub par service syt.
You have anything besides stating the obvious that if you're poor of course you go for a cheap meal? Of course different strokes for different folks. You don't expect an idiot who can only afford to take MRT to buy a Bentley. Duh.

1.3 billion doesn't mean dick when 1/2 of the houses are gone and the remaining houses are struggling to find WLs willing to come. OKTs who have been in biz for decades cannot find you say very easy to find. Plain and simple. You are too poor, the PRC don't want to come UNLESS they are also sibei jialat type. So think about it. 1.3 billion people also cannot find willing bodies. That's how fucking low your budget is.

You pay for a cheap meal, end it there. Problem is that you must go on and talk cock about what sub par service as if the $150 slum houses offering 5 star service. Eat your cheap meal. Don't talk so much cock $300 service no good. Anytime better than the shit that is $150. Better rooms, better looking and better attitude WLs, better service OKTs all around. You pay $150 cause it's cheap and that's all you can afford. Nothing wrong. $50 also nothing wrong. What is wrong is making it out as if you got the best deal in town and so clever when actually, you're getting mummies with hairy armpits because that's all you can afford.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You have anything besides stating the obvious that if you're poor of course you go for a cheap meal? Of course different strokes for different folks. You don't expect an idiot who can only afford to take MRT to buy a Bentley. Duh.

1.3 billion doesn't mean dick when 1/2 of the houses are gone and the remaining houses are struggling to find WLs willing to come. OKTs who have been in biz for decades cannot find you say very easy to find. Plain and simple. You are too poor, the PRC don't want to come UNLESS they are also sibei jialat type. So think about it. 1.3 billion people also cannot find willing bodies. That's how fucking low your budget is.

You pay for a cheap meal, end it there. Problem is that you must go on and talk cock about what sub par service as if the $150 slum houses offering 5 star service. Eat your cheap meal. Don't talk so much cock $300 service no good. Anytime better than the shit that is $150. Better rooms, better looking and better attitude WLs, better service OKTs all around. You pay $150 cause it's cheap and that's all you can afford. Nothing wrong. $50 also nothing wrong. What is wrong is making it out as if you got the best deal in town and so clever when actually, you're getting mummies with hairy armpits because that's all you can afford.
Cannot find maybe because geylang is still under lockdown now in Singapore. I'm sure if AV allows geylang to operate and when the borders open again they will be able to source. Times are very bad even for China today. Again low budget low quality. Its about expectation rather than not being able to find supply.

And who says paying $300 will get you better service? There are many who charge more but offering service far worse than geylang. $ is no guarantee of good service. At least with geylang everything service included is standard. We know what to expect given what we paid. We are not expecting mao shan wang quality when we are paying D24 prices. But sometimes even among the D24 you find one or two gems that is better than mao shan wang. And that's what we rave about.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Cannot find maybe because geylang is still under lockdown now in Singapore. I'm sure if AV allows geylang to operate and when the borders open again they will be able to source. Times are very bad even for China today. Again low budget low quality. Its about expectation rather than not being able to find supply.

And who says paying $300 will get you better service? There are many who charge more but offering service far worse than geylang. $ is no guarantee of good service. At least with geylang everything service included is standard. We know what to expect given what we paid. We are not expecting mao shan wang quality when we are paying D24 prices. But sometimes even among the D24 you find one or two gems that is better than mao shan wang. And that's what we rave about.
I find it fucking irritating when people are unable to read and make up their own issue. Did I say $300 is guarantee good service? You pay $1500 also no guarantee.

Don't mind try to be more educated. At whatever price point, there is no guarantee for this kind of flesh service. Please get your head checked. What guarantee you talk?

What we are talking about is the general quality. $300 vs $150. I have almost never encountered hairy armpits or mothers at the $300 price point. $150 many. Hotel room is 4 star and above at $300. $150 is a slum house.

Occasionally, I encounter gems at $300 that should be priced at $500. You can spend your time at $50 hoping to find gem. HOWEVER, 99% of the time you'll be fucking something fat and ugly.

If you wish to engage in a discussion, please engage sensibly and don't come and talk rot about guarantee. Low quality for low budget. This I can agree. Also, you must be going for the cheap FL PRC if you're getting misses. I had mention more than once that quality PRC are at certain KTVs. Which KTV you go don't have? Never go don't say the standard no good.

Please upgrade to FL3/ local and not FL2. As I mentioned before, if that is all you can afford, so be it. No need to find excuse about looking for gem. It's laughable. Everyday hang out at the mee goreng stall hoping to find lobster. This isn't a brilliant strategy. It's just pathetic.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

This guy Dan in instergram posted a lot of his photos with money, jets and ladies was called “king of instergram”

Mr Haidilao is the King of SBF =)
Old 23-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: ....
What a dumb ass making an obtuse assumption that bros who don't really to increase price means having low income; most of us, if not all, are cheonging Dome 3 or elsewhere since GL closed at a higher rate.

The poll was taken at the time when FL Dome 2 increases price but most of us don't believe it had brought girls that matched the price. Now Dome 2 is almost dead. We tried it and has proven that increasing price does not bring matching quality.

You can repeat the trial, you are just going to be WRONG.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
No point reply it bro, it is the disciple of amos yee.
How do you know it/he is not Amos Yee?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
No point reply it bro, it is the disciple of amos yee.
Maybe we can all reply.
For every 1 line of our response, the troll has to write 1 full page of rebuttals.
Not sure if it is tiring to write those rebuttals or for us to click the ignore button
Old 23-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
What a dumb ass making an obtuse assumption that bros who don't really to increase price means having low income; most of us, if not all, are cheonging Dome 3 or elsewhere since GL closed at a higher rate.

The poll was taken at the time when FL Dome 2 increases price but most of us don't believe it had brought girls that matched the price. Now Dome 2 is almost dead. We tried it and has proven that increasing price does not bring matching quality.

You can repeat the trial, you are just going to proof yourself WRONG.
You have proved (not proof) that your English sucks. Never go school.

You obviously do NOT call from FL3 as FL3 does not have the problems you claim. Name the stable or shut the fuck up. Stop lying.

Th only thing you did was try FL2 which is a well known scam for any SEASONED punter. You are a fucking noob when it comes to FL and you have no idea which OKT to call because all this while you only know how to go GL for your budget fucks.

I didn't assume. You are low educated, low income and you know dick about FL because you only know how to go Geylang. Am I wrong? I don't think so.

You are also bui paiseh. You chose a nick want to be addressed as 'Senior' 前辈。 HAHAHAHAHA....GO FUCK YOURSELF LA. In real life people ask you sweep floor you come online asked people call you SENIOR Lee. HAHAHAHAHA. 阿第, FUCK YOURSELF.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
How do you know it/he is not Amos Yee?
I saw one mad dog like to write poem on a sex forum and get fucked by his fellow Ah Peks. He thought his pri sch poetry very nice. Fuck, if my languages standards were that bad I would keep quiet or kill myself. I guess you don't mind spending your life being a clown.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Maybe we can all reply.
For every 1 line of our response, the troll has to write 1 full page of rebuttals.
Not sure if it is tiring to write those rebuttals or for us to click the ignore button
Maybe you should MYOB.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

This forum is just for fun. At the end of the day, you losers are really FUCK UGLY CHAO AH PEKS WITH NO MONEY in real life. Destined to go GL till you die. $50 and $150 no money to upgrade. Fuck fat mummies self-console value for money. You are not called chiongster. You are called desperate Ah Peks with no money.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 23-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Maybe post Covid, like some said, PRC will be scrutinized
well that could be a resurgent of msian gals. of course in order
to entice them to come back, the rate should be adjusted accordingly.
min $250 to $300, which is equivalent to $150 2 decades ago factoring
inflation. i used to pay premium rate $150 in 1990s and not once feel
short change on the services and would most willing pay premium of
$250/$300 to get such level of service again. infact, at my age, i need
premium service more than ever.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Maybe we can all reply.
You forgot to add that this Catfish even wastes his time regularly amending his posts as well

Never seen such a person so obsessed over the GL forum even though he claims to enjoy FLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1