The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

Awesome bro! Please go on soon
Old 13-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 21
Horny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud ofHorny69 has much to be proud of

Very nice and exciting story
Old 14-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

shiok la bro wish I had such an experience too
Old 14-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
lostincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 15-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Encounter 4

C: So I heard about you and Kay

Cass kept stirring her drink as she said it, never once looking up. We were celebrating the end of our A Levels at a cafe near Bukit Timah.

M: Yup. We broke up before the exams. I guess it was for the best. Our characters always seemed to clash

C: So you seeing anyone new?

M: Nah. With my enlistment around the corner, I don’t think I want to be involved with anyone just yet.

C: You don’t believe in finding a girl now and letting her see you through army so you can marry her?

I burst out laughing: I don’t think a girl seeing you through army means anything Cass. And you? Seeing anyone?

C: Well there is this girl that I’m dating secretly in our school…

M: Wait a minute… A girl?? I didn’t know you swung that way.

C: Lots of things you don’t know about me. Maybe you’ll find out more if you bothered to try.

She gave me a mischievous wink that made us both burst out laughing.

M: So who was she? Amy? Cheryl?

C: Why should I tell you?

M: Come on. What are friends for but to share such juicy gossip

That earned me a light punch in the arm.

C: Well ok ok. It’s Suwen.

M: Suwen? The Suwen from Class 2A? Damn you took the best one right off the market. Damn but sexy.

Another punch in the arm.

M: Didn’t know Suwen was into girls.
C: Well, let’s just say she wasn’t until I came along

M: Details Cass. I need details!

C: Alright alright. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. She needed some help with her bio tests so it started out pretty innocently. She came by once a week to study with me and one day things just happened.

M: Things?

C: Yup. We were on my bed running through the organisation of genomes when our faces went too close to the notes and briefly touched.

M: That’s all it took?

Cass mock glared at me: You want to hear the story or do you want to keep interrupting?

I gave her a sheepish grin: Sorry sorry. Too excited

C: Well, our eyes kinda locked and I just took a risk and moved in to kiss her. There was a slight resistance at first but she gave in to it after awhile. We spent the next 15 minutes frenching on my bed.

M: Really? Just frenching?

C: Look at someone, getting all excited. Well no, it wasn’t just frenching. I started unbuttoning her blouse and her bra. She has these small pinkish nipples that I thought were really cute and I started sucking on them. With my free hand, I began roaming underneath her skirt and rubbing her clit outside her panties. They were soaked by this point.

She paused to take a sip of her drink and gave me another cheeky grin.

M: And?

C: And the rest is for me know and for you to never find out

M: OH COME ON!

C: Aw look at someone all flustered with excitement

It was true. My dick was making a tent under my shorts and I could see Cass sneaking amused glances. Feeling a little self conscious, I shifted my position in an attempt to block her view.

C: Anyway we are going to be late for the movie. If you’re a good boy, I might just finish my story later.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We got into the movie late as predicted and the show was already in session. Luckily our seats were right at the back and the theatre was less than half full. As we groped around in the dark, my hands accidentally found Cass’s bare thighs a couple of times but she didn’t seem to notice or care.

When we sat down, however, she leaned over and whispered: Don’t think I don’t know what you did naughty boy

I just shrugged in mock ignorance.

As the movie wore on, there were a couple of steamy scenes that came on. I felt Cass shift her body slightly in my direction and moved her hand under the armrest towards my thigh. Feigning ignorance, I carried on watching the show.

The next thing I knew, her hand slipped into my shorts and was stroking my dick over my underwear. It became real hard, real fast

Cass whispered into my ears: That’s quite a tool you got under there

She rubbed it for awhile more before quietly slipping her hand out from under my shorts.

The movie ended with my rod still raging in my pants. Much to her amusement, I told her that I couldn’t stand up immediately for fear of everyone seeing the tent that was my shorts.

Dinner after was relatively normal with us discussing about the future after JC and the type of jobs we would look for after our studies are done. Being ever the gentleman, I decided to walk her home as it was getting rather late in the evening.

M: Why did you touch me in the theatre?

C: You didn’t like it?

M: I did, of course, but I thought you swung the other way

C: See, Morph. That’s what you assumed. That’s the problem with society today. It’s either black or white. Me, I prefer to stay uncoloured. Unlabelled. Do whatever hits my fancy.

The road to her house did bring us by a park that was, at that time, very poorly lit. She plopped herself on the nearest bench and I sat down beside her.

M: What about Suwen?

C: What about her?

M: Aren’t you guys like in a relationship?

C: Yeah we are. But that’s not going to stop me from exploring something intriguing.

M: Intriguing?

C: Yea. At the cafe, I saw how far your shorts stretched when I told you my story. I wanted to see for myself how big it was.

M: And?

C: Can’t be sure yet. But would you like to hear the rest of the story?

M: Of course

C: I wasn’t rubbing for too long when she whispered in my ear asking me to put it in. My fingers by then were a little tired from the rubbing so I told her I would do something better. Laying her down on the bed, I pushed aside her panties and started licking her pussy. It didn’t take long for me to find her G-Spot and boy did she scream. I kept at it until the sheets were soaked with her cum.

I was fighting the urge to touch myself just listening to Cass and I know she could sense it.

C: Couple of days later she came back wanting more. So this time, I introduced her to a big black friend of mine that vibrates. I stuck in in her as I sucked on her tits and she had to use the pillow to muffle her scream as my mum was out in the living room. By the way, I see the tent again.

I was beyond caring that my hard on was showing.

Cass leaned over and whispered: Need some help?
Without waiting for my reply, she unzipped my shorts, pushed aside my underwear and started stroking my rod.

C: She started taking a liking to my big black friend and we used it interchangeably on each other. About 2 weeks after we first started fucking, she decided she wanted to learn how to lick me. It was a bit awkward at first but she was a fast learner. Her tongue can send shivers through me like electric waves and I can’t even remember the number of times I came in her mouth

Her strokes started getting faster as I leaned into her from the pleasure.

C: The thing is, no matter how good a licker, no matter how big a dildo, it cannot completely replace a hard throbbing dick. It’s that warm sensation that fills you up and hits your G-Spot over and over, sending waves of pleasure all over your body

M: Fuckin hell this feels good

C: Really? How about this then?

She bent over and put her whole mouth around my dick. In and out she went, slurping my member like it was candy and licking my dickhead like it was ice cream. Her free hand started cradling my balls and adding just the right pressure to it to keep me at an all time high. I could feel the explosion mounting and I released everything into her mouth.

C: Tasty
Old 15-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

softpencil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, please continue TS
Old 16-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
arbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of light

Good Stuff M!

PM me if you're keen to exchange points! Link your nick when you up me

In Q-
Old 17-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
roughispalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks!
Old 20-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

M: That was the most amazing blowjob I ever had

C: Let me know again if you feel the same way after a guy sucked you off. Don’t look at me like that. That’s what they always say, guys give the best blowjobs because guys know what other guys want.

M: Well, that’s not going to happen

Cass gave me a wink as she zipped me up and gave little bro a pat: Never try never know

In retrospect, a lot of my values and thinking stems from my interactions with Cass over the years. She still remains a dear, close friend of mine to this day.

Not satisfied with how the night played out, I went home after sending Cass back and texted Widya to pop by my room.

Once in, I immediately guided her to my study desk, lifted her onto it and pulled down her pants. I started pounding her as she tried to use her hands to muffle her moans.

W: Ah ah ah sayang ah ah why so horny sayang?

M: I missed you the whole day my dear.

W: So big sayang! I cannot tahan! I’m going to cum soon!

I was thinking about Cass the whole time.

In one swift move, I lifted Widya off the table, positioned her hands on the table and pounded her doggy style while standing up. I wanted to attack her ass as well but the build up from thinking about fucking Cass got so strong that I came straight into Widya’s pussy.

We stood there for awhile as I watched my cum mixed with hers slowly dribbling down her leg.

W: I missed you too sayang. I hope sir and mdm never hear us as they are upstairs in the room.

That’s when my head started to clear a little and reality sank back in. I quickly gave an excuse and shooed Widya out of the room.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

iLuvePussies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice juicy story!
Old 21-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Encounter 5

My enlistment days were one of the most carefree and enjoyable days that I had.

Cass was there during both my passing out parades, one for BMT and one for OCS.

Nothing much happened during the passing parade for BMT but I found out that she broke off with Suwen just before my OCS ceremony.

C: I don’t want to go home

M: But I’m in uniform. I’ll look strange anywhere I go now.

C: Well, I don’t care. I’m not in the mood to go home

Girls. Goddamn it sometimes. You can’t live with them and you can’t live without them.

M: Ok then let’s meet halfway. I’ll drive up your multi-storey carpark and we can chat there?

The drive took about 45 minutes during which Cass was complaining to me how distant Suwen became and how she was more interested in going out with guys now then with her. Apparently this happens a lot especially to those who have mixed ideas about their sexuality. Cass started to tear up a little just talking about it and leaned against my shoulder as I started parking the car.

C: These shoulder pads of yours are really comfortable

M: Yea. They were made specially for situations like this

C: Yea well, I’m over her anyhow. I think she cheated on me with that Dave guy from her gym

M: Nah, you don’t know that. You’re just speculating because you’re angry

C: No, I do! I called her late one night when she was suppose to be at home and I thought I heard her moan slightly as she was talking to me. I thought I then heard a guy snigger in the background. When I asked her about it, she naturally denied but I trust my ears.

M: Could you have mistook a cough or a stretch for a moan?

C: Morph, to put it plainly, I’ve been fucking this girl for more than a year now. You think I wouldn’t know how her moan sounds like? It’s like asking me if I’m certain you’re circumcised when I’ve been blowing you for years

M: Just once unfortunately

C: You know what. Fuck it. If she can fuck around and cheat on me, so can I

M: Well, didn’t you technically cheat on her already when you gave me a blowjob

C: How old are you, Morph? A blowjob isn’t cheating. I’ll show you what cheating is

She reached out under my seat, pulled the lever and pushed the seat back. Before I could react, she unbuttoned her blouse, let it fall to the floor and climbed on top of me in the driver’s seat. Cupping both my hands in hers, she directed them in caressing the curve of her hips up to her B-Cup boobs.

As if possessed, I had unclipped her bra before I knew it and her erect brown nipple stared out at me. Needing no encouragement, I sucked on them, running my tongue over the entire surface area of her aeorla and occasionally flicking the erect nipples with my tongue. Her head was arched back as her loud moans started to fill the interior of the car.

C: Suck on them, Morph! Suck harder!

She started undoing her skirt and threw it and her panties on the passenger’s seat with abandon once she got them off off. I struggled to also get my pants off which was way more difficult for me given the confined space and she being on top of me. Given my frame of mine then, I would be surprised if I had just ripped them off just to get it out of the way.

C: Put it in baby! I need your big hard cock right now!

I slipped it in easily given the amount of lubrication already present.

C: Oh god! You’re so big, Morph! You’re filling me up! Fuck me harder, Morph! Fuck my brains out!

No holds barred, I rammed my dick into her with all the energy I had and more. The car was filled with her moans and the loud squishing sounds of her glorious juices.

C: Oh god, Morph! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!

She lifted herself off me and a waterfall of juices flooded onto my stomach, soaking my uniform. Much to my surprise, she immediately lowered herself onto my dick again.

C: I need it again baby. I need to cum like that again

Happy to oblige, I rammed her for a second time as she moaned and moaned and moaned. After about 10 more minutes of intense fucking, she came again on my stomach with a scream of pleasure.

After her second cum, I tried my luck and angled my dick outside her ass. She stared hard at me for a bit before giving me an approving nod.

Sliding inside her ass was not as easy as I thought it would be. She whimpered in pain a number of times but once in, there was an intense look of pleasure on her face. As I slid her ass up and down my dick, she used her free hand to rub her pussy.

M: Fuck Cass this feels so good! I’m going to cum soon!

C: I’m cumming as well baby! Cum in me! I want to feel your hot cum inside my ass!

Needing no more encouragement, I shot my full load into her ass as she squirted yet more cum onto my uniform.

Cass collapsed back into the passenger seat and we sat in the car naked for the next few minutes looking at the stars.
Old 21-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome story TS.
Don’t stop and keep us cumming too 😜
Old 21-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
middon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS
Old 21-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Encounter 6

There was a female Warrant Officer that was rotated to work in my unit closer to the end of my ORD. Avelyn was about 10 years older than me, married and had 2 kids. You could say that she was somewhat pretty in a plain sort of way but with a very MILF vibe about her. She also didn’t attract a lot of attention from the guys in my camp as we were lucky enough to have other prettier and younger DSOs around.

Anyway, when she first started out, everything was strictly business between us as I was in the final leg of my enlistment and I didn’t want anything to fuck it up. Besides, I was fucking Cass on a more regular basis (almost every time I get out of camp) with no strings attached.

I started by showing her the administrative ropes, common mistakes and what needed to be done on a day to day basis. Everything a good teacher should impart to a new student.

About a month into the job, I ran into her at the back of the camp speaking loudly into the phone. She was all choked up with emotions that I thought it would be best to hang around and make sure nothing untoward happens. She didn’t seem to notice my presence as she paced around yelling into the phone.

A: I can’t believe you did this again! How many times do I need to tell you that its a habit you should kick! $100,000 lost is not a small sum and it’s coming out of the kids’ education fund. How could you do this to them?!

I was too far away to hear the reply on the other end.

A: Stocks, stocks, stocks! You keep telling me that’s the way to financial freedom and you have this lobang and that lobang. We have been doing nothing but bleed money! Where is your financial freedom?! One more such incident and we are finished financially!

Her voice suddenly lowered a little.

A: You know I cannot declare bankrupt if not the army will give me lower appointments and it will be harder for me to get promoted. Without my income, how are we going to pay the bills? You’re hardly even working anymore!

She finally glanced around to see if anyone was watching or heard her and spotted me standing just across the way. She immediately hushed and ended the call before rushing over to where I am.

M: Sorry didn’t mean to listen in on your conversation but you were pretty loud

A: Sorry sir, I didn’t mean to speak so loudly. You were looking for me?

M: Yup I was. Some of the documents need to be dispatched over to a few camps urgently. Could you rally the boys, indent a vehicle and get it sorted

A: Yes sir I will

M: But before that, is everything ok? It seemed like such a serious call

A: Some home issues, sir. Nothing to worry about. I’ll settle the documents immediately

That weekend coincidentally both of us were scheduled for duty. There was nothing much happening so I gave the order for Avelyn and the driver to retire to the bunks early. I myself decided to sit at one of the obscure benches at the back of the camp and read.

Within 15 minutes of me sitting down, I heard footsteps behind me and I glanced over my shoulder to see who it was. I saw Avelyn standing behind me sheepishly.

M: You wanted to make another phone call here?

A: Oh no no. I don’t want to hear that idiot’s voice tonight.

I broke into laughter and she soon followed suit.

A: Actually I came here to talk to you if you’re not to busy

M: Sure. You also know tonight’s going to be a quiet night since almost everyone is booked out. What did you want to talk to me about?

A: It’s about the phone call you overheard. Not sure how much did you overhear?
M: Enough to kind of piece the story together

A: I was hoping you only heard lesser than that. Could I trouble you to keep this to yourself? I know you’re going to ORD but this is my career

M: Avelyn, I’m sorry for eves dropping and I don’t see how this is any of my business so the last thing you should worry about is me

A: Thanks, sir

M: You can call me Morpheus outside of camp hours la. Sir here sir there makes me sound so old

A: Thanks, Morpheus

M: Just out of curiosity though, how do you intend to solve your problem?

A: I’m running out of options to be honest. We have stack of unpaid bills and loans and he just dried up the last 100K on some failed investment. Really my luck to marry a man like him

M: Have you tried loaning it from interest free sources like your relatives?

A: All dried up also. His family is afraid of him because he only knows how to borrow but never returns. My family tried to help but after awhile it seemed pointless to keep lending money to bail him out only to find him back at square one

M: Sounds like a bad situation you’re in

A: The kids are having it the worst I think. My youngest wants to learn the piano but we simply can’t send her because we have no money for the lessons not to mention the piano

Avelyn started tearing up at the mention of her kids and soon she was full on sobbing. I gave her my shoulder to cry on simply because I felt it was the right thing to do. Although, I did keep glancing over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching. This close to ORD, I didn’t want any scandal to smear my reputation.

After a few minutes of sobbing, Avelyn started to compose herself a little.

A: So sorry, Morph. It’s been a long time since I let it all out

M: No problem. Sometimes crying it all out will make you feel much better

A: Yea. I do feel a little better. What do you know about crying to feel better anyway sir? You look like you’re an Ah Sia Kia leh. I’ve seen you drive in and out of camp. Very seldom NSF have the ability to own a car

M: Well, technically it belongs to my parents. They’re just using the other car to get around since camp is so far from my place

A: Wow, it’s so expensive to own a car in Singapore and your family has two. You probably don’t have to worry about money at all. Very unlike my two kids

M: I honestly can’t say I have it bad

A: Anyway it’s getting late. Thanks for lending me your shoulder to cry on and sorry again for ruining your uniform

M: It’s no big deal

Avelyn stood up to walk back to her bunk and I was prepared to go back to my reading when she suddenly turned around.
A: I was wondering… Do you happen to have anything on tomorrow after we book out? Maybe I can buy you breakfast or something. To thank you for not saying anything about my situation?

I looked up from my book and eyed her thoughtfully for a moment. I did have some plans with Cass after I booked out but seeing where this might lead, I could give her an excuse to reschedule.

M: Nope I’ve got nothing on tomorrow actually.

A: Ok then it’s settled then. I’ll see you at the carpark at 8am tomorrow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1