The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkOfHeart View Post
Walaooo. U bad reader.

Can someone answer him please?

Gonna sleep now.

Sending kisses to you all. Muah. Xx
Sincere apologies to TS, post is taken down to respect you as u r not taking it well..it is actually a summary of what u have written in the story... nevertheless I m still sorry n hope u will pardon ..thank you

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks to TS PINK for being such a friendly, understanding n open-minded lady n not narrow minded n knowing the value of experienced uncles ...kudos to her !...camping here to enjoy reading each n every instalment of her sexciting stories as she publishes them abt her sexual life since she was a young school girl ...will reward her with my +21 sweet pink cherries for her efforts n time taken to share her stories with us as soon as my POWER recovers
Hv just given our dear TS PINK my +21 sweet cherries as promised ...POWERING UP^^her points from 66 to 87 ...Pls check yr user CP...Thank you v. much for sharing such an enjoyable story with us n deeply sorry where i hv offended inadvertently

Old 13-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sincere apologies to TS, post is taken down to respect you as u r not taking it well..it is actually a summary of what u have written in the story... nevertheless I m still sorry n hope u will pardon ..thank you
Haha. Don't make it sound like I am petty ok? I was just playing around with you.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hanging around for updates of the stories.

Please continue on, Pink.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Don't make it sound like I am petty ok? I was just playing around with you.
Omg ! PINK !!.. didn't know u r such a playful lady ...haha...for one moment u scared the shit out of me ..i like playful ladies like you that is easy to chat n get along with not those serious minded sensitive ones

Thank you so much for being such a kind n understanding lady .. pls continue with yr sexy story asap...can't wait to read them....thanks !

Last edited by Rickey; 13-09-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Support pink for sharing her exciting life as a rebellious kid.

Everyone has a story. As a kid who was brought up in a conservative environment, I am always curious to hear stories from the other side of life
Old 13-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 5
Stfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond reputeStfighter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, stfighter upped you
Old 13-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Hi TS Pink ,

Think u would be taking more bus rides now ?
Old 13-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great weather to cuddle 🤭...many guys here for pink to choose
Old 13-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Support pink for sharing her exciting life as a rebellious kid.

Everyone has a story. As a kid who was brought up in a conservative environment, I am always curious to hear stories from the other side of life
I was brought in a conservative environment too, even up till now they are still so uptight. The law of bringing guys to my place is still restricted when they are home. However, I am pleased to say that my bed isn't a virgin either. HAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stfighter View Post
Thanks for sharing, stfighter upped you
Thank you so much, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Hi TS Pink ,

Think u would be taking more bus rides now ?
I do keep a look out if he is still there after that incident but unfortunately, I don't see him anymore. It has become a habit that I keep a look out at that particular bus interchange although I have forgotten how he look like anymore.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
Old 13-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Another wet weather. Spoil my mood as I have no one around to cuddle with.

It is always fun to explore a new guy's body and his fantasy. It feels like an achievement unlocked if I see them feeling good.

However, in this society, my sexual life and thoughts deemed me as a slut.

I will give you an example. Once, there was a leaked video about a girl talking on the phone with her boyfriend or fiance. While she was on the phone, she was sucking another's guy dick. Some might think she's a slut but to me, she is just fulfilling her needs or fantasy.

Morally she is wrong, I don't deny that but another side of me think she's cool.

I don't see myself as a slut, not because I am in denial. I feel it is my body and I have the rights to decide if I want to give my body that enjoyment or not.

I honestly don't and wouldn't feel that I have been taken advantages of if I receive the pleasure but some might think otherwise. They think sex is so sacred and that sex can only be done with that special partner.

Maybe my thoughts have been twisted. Anyone would like to enlighten me on this topic?
Old 13-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This would depend on the kind of relationship that your bf and you agreed on.

If both are you are only mutually exclusive to one another, then your above example would be a violation of trust.

But if the 2 if you are in an open relationship...that is a different matter.
Old 13-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do keep a look out if he is still there after that incident but unfortunately, I don't see him anymore. It has become a habit that I keep a look out at that particular bus interchange although I have forgotten how he look like anymore.
I am actually that bus driver LOL

Did u miss me ? Muacks
Old 13-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Pink is hot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1