The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light
MILF married

My FB, married MILF asked me to go her house and have sex on her bed. Should I go? Very fetish when know that that is the same bed that she shared with her husband at night.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Re: MILF married

Just go. Best if can see their big big marriage photoshoot frame hanging on top of their bed while you go doggying her.

Don’t wait already. Nothing more exciting than that. Bonus is having an enraged man chasing you with a chopper while you r naked
Old 17-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

Was thinking about my cum on the sheets...will record something if most of you think I should go.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Will blindfold and handcuff her then video her if most of you are interested...
Old 17-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

She told me since hotels are not opened, go to her house and she wants something different and nice. She keeps telling me her sex with her husband cannot make it. She hardly orgas with hum and it lasted very short about 3 min.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Being there done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
My FB, married MILF asked me to go her house and have sex on her bed. Should I go? Very fetish when know that that is the same bed that she shared with her husband at night.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3216 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

some people may lose their lives or have their lives destroyed by such things, just saying
Old 17-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

fuck la bro..just go and fuck her hard on their bed..dun forget take pics of her ok..hahaha
Old 17-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

I will go to her house on Monday. Will take photo and upload.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for pics
Old 17-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
I will go to her house on Monday. Will take photo and upload.
Sharing my 2 cents of opinion, (Dun zap me, if you do be a man leave your nick so I can return favors too)

Suggestion, no photo taken of the home... Who knows the husband also lurking in this forum able to recognise his own house scene. You eat yet you provide evidence to get yourself and her into trouble unless the scene of crime is not in the victim house.

Leave some room for readers imagination first, a story will be good for start.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
Sharing my 2 cents of opinion, (Dun zap me, if you do be a man leave your nick so I can return favors too)

Suggestion, no photo taken of the home... Who knows the husband also lurking in this forum able to recognise his own house scene. You eat yet you provide evidence to get yourself and her into trouble unless the scene of crime is not in the victim house.

Leave some room for readers imagination first, a story will be good for start.
You sound like a expert. Good advice to TS if his doing it. My advice is not worth it. You won’t know if the husband comes home half way doing the action. Hard to run if your butt naked.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

hotels not open???
Old 17-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, good excuse mah. Better than saying "don't like hotel, prefer my house".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
hotels not open???
Old 17-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
You sound like a expert. Good advice to TS if his doing it. My advice is not worth it. You won’t know if the husband comes home half way doing the action. Hard to run if your butt naked.
Then it will become another video clip circulating on social media.. uncle uncle.. call police! Call police!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1