The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cum swallowing

I am very lucky that my 1st ever CIM is also my first time experiencing being swallow. The girl said that she really like to blow & swallow. Too bad she is from out of town, so I only managed to had fun with her once before she left.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 26-09-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes but the first time was a FL i met in sugarbook.com it was actually my first time and i thought she wont swallow but ended up did
Old 26-09-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Sadly most of the MLs I know be it in SG or Thailand will spit out. Even if regular when I jokingly tell them to swallow they won't
but one of my geylang kaki said there are some who swallow? like viet girls
Old 26-09-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood View Post
Just cum while deepthroating lor, confirm got swallow some
i mean this damn bad but sometimes it can work?? share your experience leh sifu
Old 26-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Most MLs will spit out after you shoot inside her mouth but my FBs will mostly/normally swallow...
i totally agree ;p will always swallow my FB cum because its just too wasteful to spit them out.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Cumming in my partner mouth quite standard. I am sure she have swallowed some cum before spitting the rest out.

once my partner took me in and spoke to me, I was shocked as ask her, "you swallow ah?" she replied "abathen?"..

another time she blew me until i came, she pulled out and jerk me off to finish.
I came on her hands and as she looked, she was happy with the quantity.... perhaps suspecting I up to no good for the previous days we didnt meet.

she licked the cum off her hands and swallow it.... that was the ultimate visual and experience I had.

cheers
Old 28-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
CIMCOF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
i mean this damn bad but sometimes it can work?? share your experience leh sifu
get the timing right and when you just wanna shoot, at the point you thrust into her throat...that will be the best timing.. she will not taste it as it didnt touch her tongue
Old 28-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferine View Post
i totally agree ;p will always swallow my FB cum because its just too wasteful to spit them out.
Can't help it but to say tis sis is really one GEM of a girl .. hard to find elsewhere...1 of those v. few rare breed

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My gf always take my load but wonÂ’t swallow de. Xiao sad
Old 28-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 14
ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!ferine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can't help it but to say tis sis is really one GEM of a girl .. hard to find elsewhere...1 of those v. few rare breed
thank u for the compliment
Old 29-09-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferine View Post
thank u for the compliment
No worries sis. ..u r welcome ... u deserve all the compliments given v. much... ... Keep it up!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Think all men loves to see their partner letting them CIM and swallowing their cum... its the sense of dominance and men-ego we are feeding

Side track... There’s this one-time I had a ONS with a local girl, slightly on the BBW side. Cutting things short, we were having our raunchy session in my car, ended the session with CIM and she swallowed. Before I recover, she climbed onto my lap and started tongue fighting with me! That’s the first time I tasted my own cum also the last time for that matter

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 30-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No worries sis. ..u r welcome ... u deserve all the compliments given v. much... ... Keep it up!
Hv to agree with Bro Rickey, indeed Ferine is quite special. Most gals will give blowjobs, that is SOP.

Some will even allow CIM...that is great but those who allows CIM and swallows too, willingly...that is quite special!

Just upped her 18pts for being special. Keep swallowing....lol
Old 30-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Hv to agree with Bro Rickey, indeed Ferine is quite special. Most gals will give blowjobs, that is SOP.

Some will even allow CIM...that is great but those who allows CIM and swallows too, willingly...that is quite special!

Just upped her 18pts for being special. Keep swallowing....lol
Haha i'm just shocked this is not more common LOL
Old 30-09-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Think all men loves to see their partner letting them CIM and swallowing their cum... its the sense of dominance and men-ego we are feeding

Side track... There’s this one-time I had a ONS with a local girl, slightly on the BBW side. Cutting things short, we were having our raunchy session in my car, ended the session with CIM and she swallowed. Before I recover, she climbed onto my lap and started tongue fighting with me! That’s the first time I tasted my own cum also the last time for that matter
True. If can't cip then cim swallow is the next sexiest thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1