The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Jerking to chiobu colleague in online calls

Dear Bros,

Like many of us in office work, my company started using online zoom calls for WFH this year. I have been on WFH and online zoom team meetings since April. We also include team members from our offices in HK, China, Jakarta, Malaysia and Thailand.

Usually there is about 10-12 people each call, mostly senior event manager or PR managers. Since June, a chiobu MILF in our Shanghai office has joined. She is a PRC lady, maybe early 40's, wears cute, low cut dresses to work (I heard it was hot summer in Shanghai) and looks great on the calls.

I admit to jerking my cock to her on the calls. Usually, she is quiet and fixing her hair or something like that, and I'm quietly perving on her, getting erect and looking down her top or imagining the colour of her panties or how her neh neh look.

Before covid, i was supposed to transfer to our Shanghai office after a project down under. So I am using that as a way to get to know her better, and for now, only exchanging texts and once in a while, have 1-to-1 video meetings, although have not told her I stroke my johnson because of her during our calls.

Anyway, just thought I would share this with bros. If more to report, I will gladly share immediately
Old 25-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jerking to chiobu colleague in online calls

Good start here.

Looking forward for more.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Had a similar experience on a company zoom call with client. The only different was camera was not on and I don't know how the client look like but her "Teh" voice really gave me a hard on also her earpiece mic was catching her breathing sound as she speaks very fast.
As i am not the main presenter i have time to enjoy her mesmerizing voice
sadly only did 2 zoom call with them and release both times.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you bros,

Today she did a zoom call team presentation at a conference today. It was not compulsory for me to join but since they sent link to entire team, I'm glad I did.

Her dress was a milf-tanktop style with thin straps, and her cleavage was very apparent. She is definitely a C or D cup, and her tits jiggled a little since she is very expressive with her arm movement. TBH - her married, Shanghainese neh neh looked full and heavy. I took a zoom call screen shot for any interested bros (have to conceal hr face n name tag ofcourse).

Bro Wantedbryan, her voice also very pleasant and a turn on, and i notice she breathed very sexily into her mic since it was clipped near her cleavage on her dress.

I was hard while watching the presentation and also release to it. I sent her a wechat message to say it was a great presentation, she has replied asking me how it is in Singapore, so I will keep talking to her. She will be visiting friends with her husband and kids this wknd in Shanghai, although she is saying she wants to travel to SG soon once CB lifts. I'm interested to see her big Shanghai boobs sometime, among other things, so let's see how

Old 25-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Thank you bros,

Today she did a zoom call team presentation at a conference today. It was not compulsory for me to join but since they sent link to entire team, I'm glad I did.

Her dress was a milf-tanktop style with thin straps, and her cleavage was very apparent. She is definitely a C or D cup, and her tits jiggled a little since she is very expressive with her arm movement. TBH - her married, Shanghainese neh neh looked full and heavy. I took a zoom call screen shot for any interested bros (have to conceal hr face n name tag ofcourse).

Bro Wantedbryan, her voice also very pleasant and a turn on, and i notice she breathed very sexily into her mic since it was clipped near her cleavage on her dress.

I was hard while watching the presentation and also release to it. I sent her a wechat message to say it was a great presentation, she has replied asking me how it is in Singapore, so I will keep talking to her. She will be visiting friends with her husband and kids this wknd in Shanghai, although she is saying she wants to travel to SG soon once CB lifts. I'm interested to see her big Shanghai boobs sometime, among other things, so let's see how

The mic... how i wish i was in that position

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
The mic... how i wish i was in that position
My new life goal is to get my tongue where the mic is positioned
Old 25-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My new life goal is to get my tongue where the mic is positioned
haha... if she ever comes, i host her to dinner at Les Amis

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro thor1981
Old 25-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha... if she ever comes, i host her to dinner at Les Amis
Walau, atas and classy place bro

Should be easy to get her panties off after taking her there
Old 25-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walau, atas and classy place bro

Should be easy to get her panties off after taking her there
U go try loh.. i dun even have her ctc or know her.. haha

Old 25-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
U go try loh.. i dun even have her ctc or know her.. haha
In this economy, les amis is too exp for my budget leh!

But if I arrange to bring her and u can cover the check, we can share her for dessert
Old 25-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! Looking forward for more updates

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 25-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you can take a ss of her when she is on zoom with you
Old 25-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

you all jerk off to the girls while on video? isnt that very obvious!
Old 25-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
VisaDebit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
you all jerk off to the girls while on video? isnt that very obvious!
No guy has done that when video call with you before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1