The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea the fact she has a guard at her place turns me off actually. Tried a few times still no reply maybe no fate
Ya she's working just that she's very overwhelmed on weekends , I also waited 1 hour for her replies. I've paid her a visit to buy her lunch yesterday , her mobile was going on vibrator mode non stop. The session gets better and better each time...dam the KC is very real.

Also heard she had to attend school due to student pass(not sure if it's real thou)

Don't worry about the guard , sign log book only. He's actually just a friendly guy trying to do his job.
Old 26-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forgot to report about a recent Masseur that wasnt as good as people thought out to be.

Tried Jia Hui from sglonelyguy if i recall 1 month back and I think if she stays near a stadium, means is her. Anyway just dun go to her cuz i think its overated alittle. Shes average thats all. And dun believe comments. Stick to one masseur that gives u alot. At least u feel safer abit.
Old 26-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone has the problem that Mint does not reply to any of your messages? I don't seem to get any reply from her at all. Can understand she is Ang pai and can be fully booked but no reply then I dun even know if she's interested in my business or she's jus taking regulars now.
And I checked the number with her ad it's correct...
Quote:
Yea the fact she has a guard at her place turns me off actually. Tried a few times still no reply maybe no fate
She usually only has time to reply in between sessions as she usually doesn't check her phone during sessions. Usually she replies around xx:55-xx05. I guess she's unable to reply to every message in that short span of time.

As for the guard, I can safely say don't worry about him at all
Old 26-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And again today, i notice MQwas hot listed by many bro but couldn't see any link to her. As i was going through pages for MQ link, i saw a link to Mint also hot listed by bros so fast hand fast leg i texted her. After that as I scroll Down, i found MQ! Ho sey, i cxl Mint and manage to book MQ. While happily waiting for the time i find out that, the Mint every bro talking and the Mint i found was totally different. I found FJ Mint but actual Mint was ML, am i right to say that?
Im like shit, the MQ i found is it the same as the MQ every bros talking abt?

But anyway, right or wrong just go for it as I've reach and it goes like this..
http://www.shenhua69.com/meiqii/
I know, by spelling is already wrong.. Sorry i sucks at FR

Upon reaching the indian shop as what was told, i called to inform and proceed
After i been scan and verfiy by her. Pass through the gate easily and before heading up, spotted a group of men standing along the pool side i was like WTF
I pulse take 2 step back and act as i finishing my smoke first before proceed to the lift.. Once I enter her room, i told her those group of ppl and she tell me is like that they always eat there. Then i was like HUH.. Ok.. Don't bother and proceed.
Before start she ask to shower first or massage first, in my mind massge first la sure oily after massge. But end up, never use oil. During the session we watch some china entertainment show, cus i not good at chatting so she ask If im bored she have some funny video to watch and i say ok why not.. Throughout the session we had a good laugh but we stop watching when things starts to be serious. Finally i get to release and lighten my pain, i get her wechat as well and Left as a happy man.
On my way out, i think guy in white i walk pass is another bro heading up cus i
Over heard her on the phone her next appointment.

Looks: 90% alike
Boobs: B+C?
Body: average (not slim not fat)
Service: 10/10 (body to leg good strength)
Bbbj cum Hj: 10/10 (it been a wk since i released so that my score)
Rtm: yes my last resort
Old 26-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

lohei99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidzai View Post
And again today, i notice MQwas hot listed by many bro but couldn't see any link to her.
Bro, I think this meiqi is totally different from the MQ aka miqi that everybody is talking about leh...

This is the one everybody is talking about
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=533966
Old 26-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohei99 View Post
Bro, I think this meiqi is totally different from the MQ aka miqi that everybody is talking about leh...

This is the one everybody is talking about
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=533966
Eh same link but i didn't saw this... Shit
Thanks bro.. Will try my luck next week.
Old 27-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
bigsnoop4007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigsnoop4007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/yuki-massage/

Anyone tried her before? Looks pretty slutty

Many thanks guys!
Old 27-07-2015, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidzai View Post
Body: average (not slim not fat)
Service: 10/10 (body to leg good strength)
Bbbj cum Hj: 10/10 (it been a wk since i released so that my score)
Rtm: yes my last resort
I was at area g n she ask me go lor 8...
After that reached liao... she no reply liao.
Knn...
she scan till last min one is it. ..

I see your Rtm quite negative.leh.

maybe I should skip
Old 27-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a while since i last post a FR for a ML!

Cora
Shower: No
Looks: Chio SYT 8 yes, 8 without makeup on!
massage: 7 use some effort to massage u..
boobs: Nice handful C cup(agar) my almost perfect kind shape and size
body not much extra fats to hug(I like a bit meat to hug la)
HJ: slow and sensual kind 7.5
Housing Area: G, studio apartment, pretty clean and neat
RTM: 80% yes

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=540618
Old 27-07-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
there state 29th then start?
Seems so, still wanted to try her today... no choice have to "window shop" and a few new ones it seems:
1)mixed-blood looks seems quite popular nowadays
2)3rd pic can see a bit of face. Rear looks promising but racks not so, torso covered. First 2 pics the marks looks like mtxx to cover tattoos or?
3)potential elephant?

Contemplating to fly to Sydney or Paris as well...

TMT
Old 27-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Seems so, still wanted to try her today... no choice have to "window shop" and a few new ones it seems:
3)potential elephant?

Haha, the 3rd one is already 'verified' by bro Epiphany01... For your reference: https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=13284878
Old 27-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Haha, the 3rd one is already 'verified' by bro Epihany01... For your reference: https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=13284878
LOL... thanks bro... seems like my suspicion matched the verification

Was going through your compilation (thanks again!) earlier, bro epiphany also "visited down under" - another off my shortlist...

TMT
Old 27-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
LOL... thanks bro... seems like my suspicion matched the verification

Was going through your compilation (thanks again!) earlier, bro epiphany also "visited down under" - another off my shortlist...
Yea cloud don't waste time.. Sydney u can still go la but nothing to shout about so I guess go only if your tier 1 choices not free bro
Old 27-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wonder if anyone has tried this Amy before? Looks good at $80/60/1HJ

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=545739

]
Old 27-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
1)mixed-blood looks seems quite popular nowadays
2)3rd pic can see a bit of face. Rear looks promising but racks not so, torso covered. First 2 pics the marks looks like mtxx to cover tattoos or?
3)potential elephant?

Bro commando ocean lehh LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1