The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-08-2008, 01:42 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Walao..

Me not Lau Eng lar.. Just Zhen Zhu nia

If HOLYMANN go Jakarta, confirm he kana swamped by FL in BATS or CJ Mulia. His kinda MODEL LOOK very in demand in Indoland. . Good for us, we just sit and collect all his leftovers. Wont be suprised if gals are FREE too.. hiak hiak hiak
100% agreed with you and your plan.....the left over can fulfill our stay over there....lorry load of girls....kekekekek
Old 05-08-2008, 05:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Walao..

My job many travelling, BKK, JKT, Yangon, HCM, Korea,Japan, so hopped around savoring different nationality lo. Luckily have many good tour guides bringing me around beforehand. kekekeke

If HOLYMANN go Jakarta, confirm he kana swamped by FL in BATS or CJ Mulia. His kinda MODEL LOOK very in demand in Indoland. . Good for us, we just sit and collect all his leftovers. Wont be suprised if gals are FREE too.. hiak hiak hiak
Tiu, you guys make fun of me la. I am just an uncle with big dummy and sleepy face la. I think the gals go away from me lo.

Next time if you need assistance, let me know la, I can go with you. Keke
Old 05-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Walao..

My job many travelling, BKK, JKT, Yangon, HCM, Korea,Japan, so hopped around savoring different nationality lo. Luckily have many good tour guides bringing me around beforehand. kekekeke

hi bro pearl, i wonder what kind of job you are working as, so shiok can travel to all those hot hot places. Got any vacancy ah? or you wanna recruit me, i am kind of sian with the current job, hahahaha
Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Tiu, you guys make fun of me la. I am just an uncle with big dummy and sleepy face la. I think the gals go away from me lo.

Diu... Model look bo salah le.. not your fault..

Anyway.. I when u want to assist, u let me know lo, then I arrange time to go JKT and help u handle excess gals there.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 06-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_alive View Post
hi bro pearl, i wonder what kind of job you are working as, so shiok can travel to all those hot hot places. Got any vacancy ah? or you wanna recruit me, i am kind of sian with the current job, hahahaha
U ask from Holymann lo, i work for him

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 06-08-2008, 10:01 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Brother...JKT and BKK is a new playground for you so "ah soh" not there and it start all over again..loh! I dunno about Taiko Pearl....but I will sit near near to you so the girl have to squeeze through me to get to you...hahhahah so shiok loh!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK_Expert View Post
Wait for me bro

Bro....you are most welcome to join us! Heavenly Crown have posted the date already so if you want just book the same date and flight and we will arrange the hotel for you as well...ok?
Old 06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BKK_Expert is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....you are most welcome to join us! Heavenly Crown have posted the date already so if you want just book the same date and flight and we will arrange the hotel for you as well...ok?

bro, i'll have to settle something with Petchara first when in BKK, i posted something in one of the thread there kena screwed left & right, zapped me 5 pts for nothing, what the f.

I need to apologise to the girl first because she was furiously mad when I wrote that I met-up with her in BKK last month, I didn't know that she wanted to keep it confidential.

Gosh, never expected those idiots would tell her I met-up with her.

Lesson learnt, never write something in this forum when you are meeting with some of the ex-FL girls.

Will contact you when i'm ready.

Thanks bro.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:08 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK_Expert View Post
bro, i'll have to settle something with Petchara first when in BKK, i posted something in one of the thread there kena screwed left & right, zapped me 5 pts for nothing, what the f.

I need to apologise to the girl first because she was furiously mad when I wrote that I met-up with her in BKK last month, I didn't know that she wanted to keep it confidential.

Gosh, never expected those idiots would tell her I met-up with her.

Lesson learnt, never write something in this forum when you are meeting with some of the ex-FL girls.

Will contact you when i'm ready.

Thanks bro.
Really? shit! point noted!
Old 11-08-2008, 02:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

grand sifu playman. Is the Bkk date confirmed on 28, 29 and 30 nov? I need to book air ticket already. It's still less than rm600 now. Keke
Old 11-08-2008, 03:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
grand sifu playman. Is the Bkk date confirmed on 28, 29 and 30 nov? I need to book air ticket already. It's still less than rm600 now. Keke
Bro...it it October or November 2008? Which month, eh?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Saw this new banner at the corner basement of Espanade in ratchada.
So, don't forget to support your fellow Singaporean.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/P8040081.jpg
Old 11-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Saw this new banner at the corner basement of Espanade in ratchada.
So, don't forget to support your fellow Singaporean.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/P8040081.jpg

great ... we can have singapore chicken rice after soapy massage ....
Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha seen this back in July. Which orchard road chicken rice ah?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapunkap View Post
Haha seen this back in July. Which orchard road chicken rice ah?
It could be the infamous mandarin hotel chatterbox during the 80's
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1