The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: 🌋 $55 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
Just had a wonderful session with Ice, she is definitely not an ice queen. She's more like the girl next door with a bright smile. She kept calling me baobei during our session. She is a 8/10 girl
Local born and bred?
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
Hey Bro, is the malay girl Eva same as that previously at JSP? I had her services on few occasions and she gave me one of the best service ever. I had put in a nice FR on the excellent service she provided. Would definitely like ti try her out once again if its the same Eva!!!
Hi bro , this Eva is not sultan plaza Eva , now new Eva is my outside owe friends , not the same as sultan plaza .
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster

RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Local born and bred?
Hi bro , yes of course, our local gal all is born and bred singaporean , no foreigners working at larva spa .
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
Just had a wonderful session with Ice, she is definitely not an ice queen. She's more like the girl next door with a bright smile. She kept calling me baobei during our session. She is a 8/10 girl
Thank you bro , I like to call you my Bao Bei also .
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi View Post
JSP - Jalan Sultan
Ages ago - they can’t be 20+ now
Hi bro , no more sultan gal working here , I’m find all new gal joint at larva spa tats y all 20+++
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Re: 🌋 $55 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Hi to all bro , today our local Malay and Chinese gal are available at larva spa, pls text 84466234 for your booking, can ask who are available than book for your preference , seeya

For any enquirer for details pls WhatsApp 84466234

Ice
Nel
Crystal
Mimi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1