The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Hanoi Thread

Hey bros

I would be traveling to Hanoi in April period. Appreciate if bros here can give advice as its my first time to Vietnam. I notice there is a HCM thread already though.

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 0
Frisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Going Hanoi for a week soon, is there any recommendations to
Play there ?
Old 02-10-2022, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Just finished a quick session. There’s a BJ massage parlour on P.Hang Muoi. Pink signboard big big. It’s just around the corner from a big coffee cafe place.

Was led there when I asked a masseuse for a massage and she asked me to follow her for a good 10 min walk. She sent me to the OKT who showed me the ‘fish tank’. Nothing much to see, Vietbu on the streets of Hanoi look much better. Picked out one that seemed abit more tingtong and Nego’d down from 1.6mil to 1 mil. Services include some piano massage and bbbj. Managed to CIM.

Handed the money over and went up to the second floor, beds divided by curtains so don’t expect any privacy. Heard a local next door getting the slurpiest bj I ever heard, sad I missed out. Mine was ok, nothing to shout about. Finish still ask for tips, I just threw a $10SGD note to her to shut her up.

The place also offers 3P for 1.5mil. After I was done, OKT asked for feed back and if I wanted to dabao the girl back to the hotel. Said no due to accommodation restrictions. Good luck bros.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

not sharing recent experience just past experiences. But am going soon for business in a few weeks time.

I personally always go to hotel KTVs, aka Fortuna or hanoi hotel for girls.

I don't really mind paying more for the girls, since my objective is to FJ.

I usually stay between hanoi hotel itself or Ascott. Hanoi Hotel itself you can bring the girls from the hotel's KTV there. but of course you need to pay about U$100-150 just for the girls to go up. not sure if the price is still the same or not. I will update when I come back in a few weeks time.

Had some pretty and young girls before but also had some older ones. but the best one was this slightly older girl, but with massive knockers brought her to my room a few times.

As others had said, Hotel KTVs are more foreigner friendly, their mamas can speak english, and they also have more english speaking girls. Sometimes you can even find chinese speaking ones.

Anyway, I hope every one happy chionging and enjoy yourself.

Hanoi Hotel also has a pretty good massage/spa/sauna. They have proper massage and the hanky panky massages with HJ only. I always go there for proper massage first and if I see the girl I like available, I will go for her, if not just the proper massage and then I will go KTV for drinks and more girls.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nivla123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session at J spa. Chose 68 for the King package around 130 sgd .She is a 20 years old 154cm Hanoi born white skinned syt (looks a little like allecakes with thicc ass)just started working 10 days ago speak very good english. Thick full lips perfect for non stop dfk with lot of tongue action. Started with her sitting on my lap french kissing and we proceeded to the bed where I grinded her thighs while sucking her nicely shaped B cup boobs w pink nipples. After bathing with her in the tub, she started light massage and yhen Nuru action where she did the vip spa style cat bath and finished w an explosive 69.Whole session lasted around 80mins.
You can join their telegram photo group with the link on facebook
https://m.facebook.com/1805322756422575/
Old 07-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

FR on J Spa
Right from the moment you enter the park, the security will ask you "J Spa?" Walk to the building and 1 by 1, the security/staff will usher you all the way up to the front desk. A female staff then sat down with me to go through the packages and girls.

Luxury (1.7m) - cannot choose girls so I didn't go for it
King (2.2m) - can choose girls which are non 3 stars
Super King (3.5m) - can choose all girls

I took King package and picked no. 18 when she walked to the front desk coincidentally. Actually wanted no. 4 but she was sick that evening
Anyway 18 is quite cute with B cup and body very smooth. Only very simple English though. Place is very clean and staff is friendly.

Once in, she asked me to take off clothes and go into the sauna (alone) for about 5 mins. After that changed to steaming in the shower room, almost couldn't breathe since it's steam in the air and got out. Then went to the jacuzzi with her nude already. She started stroking, kissing and doing her stuff then ended this segment with cleaning your hair and body. Dried up and went on the massage table where she massaged for a while and did some nuru with oil/gel before flipping over. BBBJ for like 1-2mins before changing to HJ all the way while licking my nipples for a bit.

Showered and finished in about 70mins. Went to reception area and staff switched on massage chair for about 15mins. Paid and left.

Was actually expecting a much longer BBBJ for this price, not sure if it's the girl. You get more for the price than in SG and girls are generally pretty but not so value for money considering it's VN.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
FR on J Spa
Right from the moment you enter the park, the security will ask you "J Spa?" Walk to the building and 1 by 1, the security/staff will usher you all the way up to the front desk. A female staff then sat down with me to go through the packages and girls.

Luxury (1.7m) - cannot choose girls so I didn't go for it
King (2.2m) - can choose girls which are non 3 stars
Super King (3.5m) - can choose all girls

I took King package and picked no. 18 when she walked to the front desk coincidentally. Actually wanted no. 4 but she was sick that evening
Anyway 18 is quite cute with B cup and body very smooth. Only very simple English though. Place is very clean and staff is friendly.

Once in, she asked me to take off clothes and go into the sauna (alone) for about 5 mins. After that changed to steaming in the shower room, almost couldn't breathe since it's steam in the air and got out. Then went to the jacuzzi with her nude already. She started stroking, kissing and doing her stuff then ended this segment with cleaning your hair and body. Dried up and went on the massage table where she massaged for a while and did some nuru with oil/gel before flipping over. BBBJ for like 1-2mins before changing to HJ all the way while licking my nipples for a bit.

Showered and finished in about 70mins. Went to reception area and staff switched on massage chair for about 15mins. Paid and left.

Was actually expecting a much longer BBBJ for this price, not sure if it's the girl. You get more for the price than in SG and girls are generally pretty but not so value for money considering it's VN.
Thanks for sharing, (Up you)
seems like need about $100 SGD Lux and about $200 SGD for King, not so value indeed.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Powerguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know anyhow spa/massage where i can massage and happy ending? And also my wife can have proper massage? 😂
Old 07-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nivla123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't bring your wife sneak out �� J spa opens till 130am
Old 07-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros in Hanoi now? Would appreciate senior who are ok to bring and show us to local Ktv scene =) will be there for a few days.

Friend recommended a local joint but st 5mil and lt 8mil which I find it hard to believe as fortuna hotel Ktv price for st and lt is cheaper.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Powerguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyway, update on my side since i last posted on finding massage place for happy ending with my wife/gf with me.

Was hunting in wechat and most of them only do in your room. But i cant. Out of nowhere, i manage to found one and she agree to do hj in dark alley (sibei exciting) but lastly she say hotel still more comfortable and say nearby have 1 time use hotel. She even Take photo and show me she have bike and will fetch me and send me back fast.

So fj in the end plus grab service
$80sgd as i dont have vnd with me.

Look wise 6.5/10

Any bros need her ctc can pm me.
Seldom post, if can, up me some pts.
Old 09-10-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Any bros in Hanoi now? Would appreciate senior who are ok to bring and show us to local Ktv scene =) will be there for a few days.

Friend recommended a local joint but st 5mil and lt 8mil which I find it hard to believe as fortuna hotel Ktv price for st and lt is cheaper.
you can speak vietnamese or not?

if you can theres many around cau giay/ my dinh

my dinh koreans one charge by hour and unlimited drinks, around 1.5-2tr per pax excluding 500k girl tip
Old 09-10-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Nope cannot. Went to a local joint Ktv cannot speak and just spend 6.5 mil for drinks with friends.
Old 10-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in hanoi now to go ktv?
Will be here till Thursday, do pm if interested
Old 10-10-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Am in Sapa right now. Anyone knows if there’s any happy ending massages going on around this area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1