The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
YY from Pink Lady

Evening bros! Booked 2 slots for YY of Pink Lady (after kena blueballed by XOXO Alice, not her fault though)

(Shortening my FRs moving forward to make it simpler and thus higher incentive for me to write them haha. As I cheong more and develop my palette I'll be more critical and open with my FRs, sorry girls )

OKT:
Good as usual, very prompt and friendly, booked YY literally an hour beforehand and OKT was accommodating. Have booked through him two times previously for Nat and Nanny, hope I don't seem too biased.

Same as the previous two girls under OKT, G-area. OKT had upgraded the bed after the previous reviews, it's much better now. Bouncier! Taller! Backrest!

YY

Face: 7/10
Accurate enough to pics, however she has quite a few moles/freckles though hidden under makeup, and nose is uh slightly bigger than expected. Won't reject one though, she's cute and has a nice smile!
IRL she's not really my type but she's definitely not ugly at all. I'm pretty choosy about moles. Or maybe I was just not feeling her that day.

Body: 8.5/10
I like her boobs, natural saggy Bs with brown nips. Seem like Cs to me though, but she said they were Bs. Totally my preference as I love tits. BTW I saw some dude saying they were manmade seasoned, NO way. You can tell they're natural.

Ass is okay not flat, got something there to cushion while you're slamming her doggystyle hehe. She's about average girl height (roughly 163cm).

Her skin is fair and smooth as per the pics, slim with no scars. May have a tat I missed out or didn't pay attention to. What you see in the pics is more or less what you get, body wise.

Skill: 7/10
Didn't really BBBJ long, but she's alright with it. Her tongue skill is really good though, she knows how to use it to please you (catbathing, playing with head, etc).

Does not kiss or french but makes up for it with really good catbathing I feel.
Riding is pretty good, tried more doggy and missionary. Moans quite a lot sia, be warned!

I don't think she's the high energy type of girl, leaning more passive (in terms of actual sex) so you will have to take the lead with her. In my case, I'm more passive so this was sadly not in my favour.

Points to her because she's really skilled with her teasing. Must've mentioned this a few times throughout this entire FR.

Minus points because I NEEEEEEED a good BBBJ/HJ and she's so-so only at this area.

Vibes: YMMV
Less GFE and more fuckbuddy/playful energy, she likes to tease and kiss/hit little bro depending on her mood. Jokes around a lot, up to you if you want to reciprocate. Will shower you as SOP.

Can't speak English AT ALL I think but she can speak a bit of Chinese so you guys can try that route. Google Translate most definitely needed!

YY knows how to turn off and on the playful energy at will. Other than her skill and joking around though I feel it's kinda commercial. I think she's a jack of all trades kind of girl ah.

Overall: 7.5/10
How do I even calculate these?

Personally feel that the facilities are better this time around but girl herself is oooookay. But fun experience nonetheless, never kena tease so much before haha.

If you want a quick relatively cheap fun fuck with natural boobs and fair smooth skin then she's right up your alley! Just that her face IRL isn't my type sadly.
She's leaving in about a weeks' time.

Thanks Bro Pink once again.
Literally a second after I posted this, got downrepped

Wasn't even a super positive FR.......

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi
Old 30-09-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Eve
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901537

Looks:8/10 To each their own

Body: 8/10 Silm, fair skin not the usual Thai tan with natural boobs.

BBBJ: 8/10 does handfree bj for those who prefers.

FJ: 8.5/10 accommodating to any position and prefers fast action
Old 30-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickbutt321 View Post
Lover's Fortress - Bomb
Tried her today very satisfied with the service

Looks : 9.5/10 (to me she looks very pretty)

Body: 11/10 (slim and nice body abit of tatoo)

Boobs: 8.5/10 ( man made but looks good on her)

BBBJ: 8/10 (very good skills )

Foreplay: 10/10 ( licking here and there )

FJ: 10/10 ( no complains at all even I took sometime to finish)

GFE: 7/10 ( she can't really speak English so I use my broken thai to communicate with her but not a time watcher )

Rtf : will sure go find her again once I have money
Hmm.. I tried her yesterday and service wasn't too good . Probably because when I was outside her room she was on a call. Probably having some personal issues. (This is beyond anyone’s control)

Her looks not too much to my liking due to acne issue.

Body wise I thought she got full back tattoo but its just at the ass the tattoos.

Overall was just average session to me.
But glad that you enjoyed your session.
Old 30-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
Bro, were u there last night around 8,9pm?? Was with yuna and i heard summer laughing loudly in the other room. I was like 'the bro inside must be having a good time..hahahaa'.

My fr on yuna:
Not as slim as the pic but service,attitude are top notch! Definitely will not reject type
Walao! That's you outside chatting with Yuna, heard your voice too! LOL! Summer is a fun character and can chat about many stuff as long as you have time... Got to know some bros's tales with her too, haha!
Old 30-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Looks like this lady will pick and choose her level of service. If she likes what she sees Gfe over the roof. If not, you'll receive practically low Gfe. I visited her the night before and I practically get fuck and go treatment, not much kissing, zero cuddling after, no painting or licking her nipples.

If such kind of wildly varying treatment from lady, I would say visit her at your own risk.
To be honest, I usually try to communicate with the girl about her preferences (maybe chat or sign language, haha), I truly trust that when we match with their preference, they sometimes give extra from SOP, to me, GFE is the most important, that's why it take time to build up the GFE.

Not every lady can click, some will have neutral expression and no chatting at all (could be due to language barrier or she really not in mood to chat or cuddle) which I selective and sometimes don't write FR on them if they make it up in other area, I will feedback to OKT and let OKT to action..

Even spend money also build a bit of chemistry or GFE, coz my big head always in control, hard to end when it's just keep the action for more than 30 mins without the GFE...
Old 30-09-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Review for yuy from empire

Looks 9/10 slutty naughty horny type

Body 8.5/10 nice figure with a ass

Boobs 9/10 sensitive nips to play n suck

French 9/10 quite aggressive and her tongue skill is good

Bbbj 9/10 one of the good ones so far with up n down motion with hand action sane screwdriver

AR 8.5/10 like wat previous bro mention,she can really use her tongue n lick n tongue fuck my crack hole

Pussy 9/10 cleaned shave and she loves to be licked and onces she gonna cum will pull my head to lick her deeper or can feel her rubbing her Pussy on my mouth

Fj 9/10 fucked her from corner of bed to missionary to her say she want cum n push me on bed again to ride on top of me to take full control, wild lady plus damn horny

Her body is good n perky ass too
Old 30-09-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eve from Galaxyxscorts

Looks 9/10 cute lady with good attitude

Body 8.5/10 slim and smooth skin

Boobs 8.5/10 nice pair of natural boobs to suck n play with

French 9/10 same lost lover

Bbbj 9/10 one of the top few that can really suck me till wanna cum right in her mouth

Started off in the toilet with her soap me up n played some naughty action with me

Once on bed started cat bath me from the neck all the way down to my 2nd ic n give me the see sky feeling when she suck,the feeling is damn high ,faster caps on n fuck her doggy while she still wearing the Japanese sleep suit which I requested her to wear ,given the feeling sane fucking a Japanese doll
Her moan is sexy n once things started heated up more,can feel her thrust her ass back against me harder n moan out loud till we both cummed together
Old 30-09-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
Hmm.. I tried her yesterday and service wasn't too good . Probably because when I was outside her room she was on a call. Probably having some personal issues. (This is beyond anyone’s control)

Her looks not too much to my liking due to acne issue.

Body wise I thought she got full back tattoo but its just at the ass the tattoos.

Overall was just average session to me.
But glad that you enjoyed your session.
Thanks for honest
Old 30-09-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a with Club Friday - Nabi

Looks : 8/10
Figure : 9/10
Skin : 10/10 ( very smooth )
Bbbj : 9/10
Sex : 8/10

Overall nice session , her English not bad , those like smooth skin she is the one for you
Old 30-09-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

AXO from BlackPinkX

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900843

OKT: First time using this stable. Polite, friendly and efficient. Verification process smooth and easy. Also replied to all my queries adequately.

Very Happy

Location : Central East. A bit of a walk from mrt but bus stops nearby. Street parking can be tricky during peak hours but CP easily available.

Happy

Venue: This one not that good as need to register to gain entry.

Room is small but clean. 2 single beds, each just about fits 2. Shower manages 2.

Towels provided are large,fresh and clean, so no need to BYOT. Must compliment AXO on the big clean towels as initially only good morning towels provided but seems like she arranged for the big towels.

Not so happy

Looks: Fair, pretty and oh so sweet. Probably the prettiest & sweetest looking siambu I have tried in my limited experience in D1! When she looks ice cold she is still sweet but when she warms up with her lovely smile and laughs she becomes the ultimate in sweetness, lol.

I have cut & paste ALL the advertised photos and the YouTube above because it is really WYSIWYG, another D1 first for me! No PS/Filter shit. Fair clean clear fresh skin, beautiful doe eyes, shapely nose, luscious lips, cute small white straight teeth, soft tongue.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Boobs: Lovely shaped perky firm natural B+/C- cup boobs with sensuous brown coloured bottle nipples. Fantastic to fondle, squeeze and suck. Really stands out on her petite, small, slim body frame. Oh and AXO's tits seem to be her sweetspot, lol!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Body: Sexy, petite, small, light, slim body with little fats if any. Proportionate body, about 158 cm height and 45kg weight. Fresh, firm, tight, smooth skin. Has some interesting inks. Counted 5 tattoos, I think: 1st on her back, 2nd above her right boob, 3rd in the middle of her boobs, 4th on her left fore wrist and 5th on her lower left leg.

Perky, juicy, firm, smooth, small bum, very good for cowgal and doggie. Beautiful clean smooth V shaped pussy with a couple of short fine strands of pubic hair, erotic and sensuous, like a pubescent pussy! No smell, gets wet easily and quite tight. AXO also smells nice.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Services: This one not the usual set because AXO and I just clicked so nicely once we hit the bed that things just flowed naturally and spontaneously from there. That said she does generally tick ALL the boxes as advertised. Noteworthy that AXO does have previous skin trade experience in Taiwan and Korea.

Standouts:

Speaks good English for a Thai WL, so easy to build up a rapport.

Played music to lighten the mood.

Fabulous natural passionate sensuous kissing, frenching and DFK. Like I said above, took my time to warm AXO up, once I melted her down, her lips and tongue opened up to me beautifully. Great eye contact, hands caressing, skin to skin contact, even went to jap av frenching mode at times, very very very nice.

Fantastic sex foreplay by me on her, as AXO relaxed and totally opened up to enjoy, while i enjoyed pleasuring this pretty sweet siambu.

Like I said above, her tits are her sweetspot. Play with them rightly and you will get her all wet, high and excited. Her moans and facial features were truly a delight to see, feel and hear! These great sensations carried on throughout the time we engaged in sexual activities. So too her hands caressing me, skin to skin.

Pussy and clit licking + deep fingering of her pussy got her soaking wet. Could feel her wet pussy walls contract around my finger.

BBBJ was okay but I was more turned on and freaking hard and wet by the sight, sounds and feelings of AXO getting high by my foreplay on her. And when this pretty sweet gal uttered the words " fuck me" with those big innocent eyes in a demure yet horny manner, my lust hit the roof, lol.

FJ was super hot wild passionate and sensuous. AXO is accommodating to any position, has stamina and can take a pounding with a wet and quite tight pussy. Really enjoyed: misch because of her facial features and moans; cowgal likewise + her squeezing her own tits; doggie because she reached her hand out behind to me, great bum, also turned her head to french; carrying fuck because she is petite and light.

First time, ended with both of us cumming together and 2nd time did a lovely COB. A hot tired but happy mess, lol.

Stats just about match

Excellent - But here I am biased as AXO seemed to totally open up to my sexual foreplay on her which I truly enjoyed and this culminated in fabulous hot passionate sensuous sex.

GFE: Again like with the Services section above, this one is not the usual set as it all boiled down to how I clicked naturally with AXO once we hit the bed.

This Khon Kaen sweet demure beauty seems to have experienced quite a lot in her short life and then graduated from the school of life. No KC games and can sense her commercial wariness. Also she knows she is pretty and sweet, which she is, lol.

But i think if you act genuinely and nicely in a manly manner, she will open up to provide natural hot passionate sensuous sex. Fabulous kissing/french/DFK; warm smiles and charming laughter; nice cuddles and hugs; good fun company.

Also I did not notice this at the start when she greeted me in her short black dress because she seemed like an ice cold beauty then, but at the end when AXO melted warmly, I realised to my delight that she actually goes commando whenever she is in her room, ruff ruff ruff, lol!

Excellent - Again I am biased as I went out of my way to click with her but once done, the feelings were great albeit it stayed in the room, lol.

Conclusion : If you are looking for a fair pretty sweet petite small quite busty(natural) slim gal who provides natural hot passionate sensuous sex and is good fun company(speaks good english for a Thai WL), if you press the right buttons, then you would not go far wrong in considering AXO for your next bonk.

Imho what was advertised below is quite true in itself and hence justifies AXO's premium rate to some extent:

"AXO IS REALLY DAMN CHIO IN PERSON, HER SWEET INNOCENT LOOK IS A KILLER! SHE IS GENTLE AND DEMURE!
A PAIR OF NATURAL SMALL C-CUP BOOBS IS JUST NICE FOR HER SLIM BODY!"

Btw think AXO's last working day is on 6 October.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

SS-Pepsi

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900343

Looks: 9/10 Same as Pic Decent looking Guai Guai OL type
Shower together: 10/10 Never relaxed off. Showered me before/Inbetween/After deed.
Frenching: Speaks French Well
BBBJ: 10/10 Power knows what she doing with her rhythm
FJ: 10/10 Willing to change positions and rides very well. Love the way she look in your eyes when riding on top
GFE: 10/10 Really good quality. May not be the prettiest around if others pics are real but definitely a great bonk recommendation by Bro silk.
Dmg: $200

On track towards 5+1 free bonk. Bro Silk do take note.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

BUNBUN from THE PIMP

Finally got a chance to get myself a deserved bonk and spotted this Bunbun.
I am a boobs lover so this is a no brainer for me.
Made my booking as usual, seamless with this stable.

Looks: The usual discounts, Bunbun belongs to the cutie pie category. Face is fuller than what was posted but definitely acceptable.

Body: About 150ish, well maintained. Nice looking odorless tight kitty.

Boobs: Man made which is more 36DD than 36C. More than a handful for my hands, more than a mouthful for my mouth. Sensitive nips and she fed them to me like a king. To say I sucked them like a baby is a gross understatement, I sucked them like a HUNGRY baby

BBBJ: Not bad at all lol.

Tittie Fuck: I requested she complied if only she had baby oil with her. That aside she really grip my dick in between her twin peaks and moved up and down. Been a long time since I last tried this lol.

French: Never avoid, gave me as much as I wanted and got more intense when we were fucking.

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating to requests. When she was riding my lil bro in cowgirl, the sight is one to behold, now I know how those actors felt when Amy Yip rode on them lol. I simply had to grab those boobs tight!

GFE: She is obviously still new to this trade so I tried to guide her a bit and she was receptive, plus point is she could understand simple English and since I could not speak her language it helped. Still cant forget those moment having those boobs pressing onto my chest when she was resting on top of me. Bunbun is definitely friendly and not too shy.

RTF: For her boobs and attitude, I would gladly seek her companionship anytime but it would be unlikely since I will be going overseas soon.

As a boobs lover, I dare say dont miss these knockers they are solid
Old 30-09-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post

BUNBUN from THE PIMP

Finally got a chance to get myself a deserved bonk and spotted this Bunbun.
I am a boobs lover so this is a no brainer for me.
Made my booking as usual, seamless with this stable.

Looks: The usual discounts, Bunbun belongs to the cutie pie category. Face is fuller than what was posted but definitely acceptable.

Body: About 150ish, well maintained. Nice looking odorless tight kitty.

Boobs: Man made which is more 36DD than 36C. More than a handful for my hands, more than a mouthful for my mouth. Sensitive nips and she fed them to me like a king. To say I sucked them like a baby is a gross understatement, I sucked them like a HUNGRY baby

BBBJ: Not bad at all lol.

Tittie Fuck: I requested she complied if only she had baby oil with her. That aside she really grip my dick in between her twin peaks and moved up and down. Been a long time since I last tried this lol.

French: Never avoid, gave me as much as I wanted and got more intense when we were fucking.

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating to requests. When she was riding my lil bro in cowgirl, the sight is one to behold, now I know how those actors felt when Amy Yip rode on them lol. I simply had to grab those boobs tight!

GFE: She is obviously still new to this trade so I tried to guide her a bit and she was receptive, plus point is she could understand simple English and since I could not speak her language it helped. Still cant forget those moment having those boobs pressing onto my chest when she was resting on top of me. Bunbun is definitely friendly and not too shy.

RTF: For her boobs and attitude, I would gladly seek her companionship anytime but it would be unlikely since I will be going overseas soon.

As a boobs lover, I dare say dont miss these knockers they are solid
Huge Knockers
Old 30-09-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
AXO from BlackPinkX

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900843

OKT: First time using this stable. Polite, friendly and efficient. Verification process smooth and easy. Also replied to all my queries adequately.

Very Happy

Location : Central East. A bit of a walk from mrt but bus stops nearby. Street parking can be tricky during peak hours but CP easily available.

Happy

Venue: This one not that good as need to register to gain entry.

Room is small but clean. 2 single beds, each just about fits 2. Shower manages 2.

Towels provided are large,fresh and clean, so no need to BYOT. Must compliment AXO on the big clean towels as initially only good morning towels provided but seems like she arranged for the big towels.

Not so happy

Looks: Fair, pretty and oh so sweet. Probably the prettiest & sweetest looking siambu I have tried in my limited experience in D1! When she looks ice cold she is still sweet but when she warms up with her lovely smile and laughs she becomes the ultimate in sweetness, lol.

I have cut & paste ALL the advertised photos and the YouTube above because it is really WYSIWYG, another D1 first for me! No PS/Filter shit. Fair clean clear fresh skin, beautiful doe eyes, shapely nose, luscious lips, cute small white straight teeth, soft tongue.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Boobs: Lovely shaped perky firm natural B+/C- cup boobs with sensuous brown coloured bottle nipples. Fantastic to fondle, squeeze and suck. Really stands out on her petite, small, slim body frame. Oh and AXO's tits seem to be her sweetspot, lol!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Body: Sexy, petite, small, light, slim body with little fats if any. Proportionate body, about 158 cm height and 45kg weight. Fresh, firm, tight, smooth skin. Has some interesting inks. Counted 5 tattoos, I think: 1st on her back, 2nd above her right boob, 3rd in the middle of her boobs, 4th on her left fore wrist and 5th on her lower left leg.

Perky, juicy, firm, smooth, small bum, very good for cowgal and doggie. Beautiful clean smooth V shaped pussy with a couple of short fine strands of pubic hair, erotic and sensuous, like a pubescent pussy! No smell, gets wet easily and quite tight. AXO also smells nice.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Services: This one not the usual set because AXO and I just clicked so nicely once we hit the bed that things just flowed naturally and spontaneously from there. That said she does generally tick ALL the boxes as advertised. Noteworthy that AXO does have previous skin trade experience in Taiwan and Korea.

Standouts:

Speaks good English for a Thai WL, so easy to build up a rapport.

Played music to lighten the mood.

Fabulous natural passionate sensuous kissing, frenching and DFK. Like I said above, took my time to warm AXO up, once I melted her down, her lips and tongue opened up to me beautifully. Great eye contact, hands caressing, skin to skin contact, even went to jap av frenching mode at times, very very very nice.

Fantastic sex foreplay by me on her, as AXO relaxed and totally opened up to enjoy, while i enjoyed pleasuring this pretty sweet siambu.

Like I said above, her tits are her sweetspot. Play with them rightly and you will get her all wet, high and excited. Her moans and facial features were truly a delight to see, feel and hear! These great sensations carried on throughout the time we engaged in sexual activities. So too her hands caressing me, skin to skin.

Pussy and clit licking + deep fingering of her pussy got her soaking wet. Could feel her wet pussy walls contract around my finger.

BBBJ was okay but I was more turned on and freaking hard and wet by the sight, sounds and feelings of AXO getting high by my foreplay on her. And when this pretty sweet gal uttered the words " fuck me" with those big innocent eyes in a demure yet horny manner, my lust hit the roof, lol.

FJ was super hot wild passionate and sensuous. AXO is accommodating to any position, has stamina and can take a pounding with a wet and quite tight pussy. Really enjoyed: misch because of her facial features and moans; cowgal likewise + her squeezing her own tits; doggie because she reached her hand out behind to me, great bum, also turned her head to french; carrying fuck because she is petite and light.

First time, ended with both of us cumming together and 2nd time did a lovely COB. A hot tired but happy mess, lol.

Stats just about match

Excellent - But here I am biased as AXO seemed to totally open up to my sexual foreplay on her which I truly enjoyed and this culminated in fabulous hot passionate sensuous sex.

GFE: Again like with the Services section above, this one is not the usual set as it all boiled down to how I clicked naturally with AXO once we hit the bed.

This Khon Kaen sweet demure beauty seems to have experienced quite a lot in her short life and then graduated from the school of life. No KC games and can sense her commercial wariness. Also she knows she is pretty and sweet, which she is, lol.

But i think if you act genuinely and nicely in a manly manner, she will open up to provide natural hot passionate sensuous sex. Fabulous kissing/french/DFK; warm smiles and charming laughter; nice cuddles and hugs; good fun company.

Also I did not notice this at the start when she greeted me in her short black dress because she seemed like an ice cold beauty then, but at the end when AXO melted warmly, I realised to my delight that she actually goes commando whenever she is in her room, ruff ruff ruff, lol!

Excellent - Again I am biased as I went out of my way to click with her but once done, the feelings were great albeit it stayed in the room, lol.

Conclusion : If you are looking for a fair pretty sweet petite small quite busty(natural) slim gal who provides natural hot passionate sensuous sex and is good fun company(speaks good english for a Thai WL), if you press the right buttons, then you would not go far wrong in considering AXO for your next bonk.

Imho what was advertised below is quite true in itself and hence justifies AXO's premium rate to some extent:

"AXO IS REALLY DAMN CHIO IN PERSON, HER SWEET INNOCENT LOOK IS A KILLER! SHE IS GENTLE AND DEMURE!
A PAIR OF NATURAL SMALL C-CUP BOOBS IS JUST NICE FOR HER SLIM BODY!"

Btw think AXO's last working day is on 6 October.
FUCK bro I can't wait for my turn with her this weekend. Hopefully manage to get a slot and have a good time with her, seems too good to be true

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi

Last edited by Eizen; 30-09-2022 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Calmed myself down
Old 30-09-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Victoralpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for PEPE from 99 Babes

Looks 8/10 she is slutty preety. Tattoo everywhere . I like
Her eyes very slutty looking.

Body 8/10 nice figure with abit of tummy . Pierced belly.

Boobs 8/10 enhanced more like a D cup

French didnt happen

Bbbj 9/10 she knows how to do it. Faced fucked her for a while. She Licked and sucked my balls

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and i did not paint

Fj 9/10 1 shot . Cowgirl to missionary and i unloaded
2 shot . Reverse cowgirl to doggy and i unloaded.
I had a good time grabbing her ass. She had meat everywhere.

Towel was not good .. bring your own towel. It left alot of micro fibers on me.

Toliet ok she showered me and cleaned .. SOP
Location easy access.

Overal happy client 8/10;
Rtf. Maybe when i have the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1