The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 29-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Very details bro nice review , gonna lay my hands on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Mio^ View Post
DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same👍👍👍

Area: Central
Name: Aida
Web: https://sammyboy.rocks/showth...=900854Remarks

1. Age: a girl in her twenties
2. Face value: very beautiful face, charming smile
3. Boobs: Natural and original B
4. Body: 1.65 meters tall, exquisite, curvy and sexy with stomach pierce
5. French: aggressive, hot, sexy, wild type of frenching
6. Massage: Simple massage after session
7: Pussy: Shaven, touch a bit get wet and super tight
8. Cat licking Catbath: Her tongue licking my tits and balls is so sensitive, but I love it
9. BBBJ: In a word; great, I can keep her blowing all the time. This foreplay can make my brother hard for a long time, absolutely! deepthroat and skilful
10. Painting: Occasionally lick her sister because she is sensitive. It is easy to make her orgasm
11: Moaning: soft to loud, very sexy and horny
12. FJ: tried a few postition, she was responsive, obedient, obligned and very straightforward, I like it and enjoy it very much. We can keep it for a long time.
13. GFE: very warm, very considerate, mainly to make you feel very comfortable
14. Will you come back? RTF: Will definitely come back to support her, currently she is the only girl I think the best service
15: Attitude: hardworking, willing to please and go all out, no complaint
16: Overall: she sure know how to pamper a guy
Old 29-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Adia from SNS for my lunch.

Just finish a session with her.

Now back in office and writing a quick review on her.

Looks: 9/10 (classy and beautiful look)
Figure: 9/10 (Great sexy figure )
Boobs: 9/10 (natural and original B cup)
French: 9/10 (no horse run and she is into it, very good)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow and steady with slurping sound effect and deepthroat, she blow well)
Positions: Multiple and very accomodating
FJ: 9/10 (good and great moaning, alot of position, unload all in her mouth)
GFE: 9/10 (treat me like her bf)
RTF: Yes, when have money

She's a real sweet girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!
Old 29-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
allardopower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look at the russian and vietnam here my rod is gaining power need wait 2 more days choosing picking which one haha
any recommand ?
Old 29-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

octavia red is in SG for F1 weekend, wonder which samster bao her, or if anyone has lobang to book her
Old 29-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dome3Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ana.

This is a genuine FR, but I’ll keep it short and sweet.

Looks:8/10. She’s a cute gal

Body: 8/10. Petite and slender body

BBBJ: 10/10. Holy shit. This might be one of the best I ever had. Amazing suction and shaft action.

FJ: 10/10. Enthusiastic and knows what she is doing

GFE: 10/10. This is where she really shines. She’s a great conversationalist, is an amazing kisser, and all around makes you feel welcome.

RTF: Fo Sho
Old 30-09-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
octavia red is in SG for F1 weekend, wonder which samster bao her, or if anyone has lobang to book her
I wonder what are rates are if available sia. Octavia red is body is top notch
Old 30-09-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ebseen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Is this a thing? international models coming for F1 and touring?
Old 30-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Adia looks gorgeous. Slim and quite tall with no tummy and a orginal and natural B boobs.A sexy long legs with a perky butt and a nice stomach piercing.

Thing start to get cheeky as she dance inside of me and slowly strip me before procceding to shower.

Inside the shower, i start to grope her smooth and soft body and we engage in a hot and wild frenching and she clean me head to toe and inspected my cock thoroughly. I can feel her swirling on the tongue and sucking your lips while frecnhing.

To the bed, cat bath is normal, but her bbbj was fantasic, slow and steady with nice slurping sound and no teething, good mouth muscle, can feel the sucking as well as the suction with occasional DT action.

She is auto wet, when I reach for her pussy, it's already wet to the outside of her clitoris. 69, lick her G spot, she will tremble and moan uncontrollably. Lick till she was at my mercy and beg me to fuck her deep.

Missionary, squat cowgirl, spooning are the main positions.Missionary is the best, such beauty. Those who enjoy sex while the girl looks at you dreamingly as you drive in n out.

She loves passionate sex, slow sensual with the occasional fast pickup and hard driving. Tight hugging and frenching while making out. I can feel the tightness and wetness of the pussy without KY.

I shoot all out inside the condom in no time.

A passionate with stupendously high gfe girl.Non commercial feel of session.

The sexercise overshoot a bit by more than 50 mins.

A gem not to miss. Faster secure a slot with her now.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
gspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samstergspothitter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first FR here.

Aletta by SNS

First time writing, not good so just write a simple one.

Saw so many Fr on her so give a try.

Looks : 8/10 very similar to photos
Boobs : 10/10 not too big or small, just fit to her height and shape
Body : 9/10 shes slim with meat at all the right places
BBBJ : 9/10 will switch deepthroat for short while and just stuff my cock inside her mouth and she will know how to serve it
FJ : 8/10 accomodating, good riding and moaning, final off with doggie
GFE : 8/10 no commercial feel, treat like gf
RTF : will try the other girls in the stable

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Mr_Discreet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Discreet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Making a comeback after such a long break and more to come from me.

Adia from Sns

Look: 8.2 (seductive and hot with the naughty face, definitely look better than the photo, look at the cock sucking lips she has)

Boob: B+

Figure: 8.8 (tall slim with no fat and no tattoo, bouncy butt with piece stomach and fair smooth skin)

Frenching: 9.6 (Non stop DFK witj no word to describe it)

Bbbj: 9 (great bbbj skill with twist and turn, always looking at me with the naughty face and occasionally using my cock to slap his mouth, very AV feel)

Painting: 9 (shaven, tight and wet and was able to paint long long, no smell)

Fj: 9.2 (tight, responsive missionary all the way gf feel)

Gfe: 9.8 (chatty, patient and not a time watcher)

Rtf: depend because not cheap

Damage: As stated
Old 01-10-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was very busy, finally book Aletta of SNS despite various cancellation of booking. Sorry about that and thanks for giving the chance to proof myself.

Her stats:

Look: very long blonde straight hair with the sweet fair looking euro lady on the street, pic above has the closest look.

body: boobs is just nice, not too big or too small and fit nicely to her slim sexy body

frenching: good, wif non- stop of tongue action

bbbj: she just keep going for 10 mins plus of slurping action can go in deep and can withstand deepthroat. go slow and very comfortable doing it

attitute: hardworking, cheerful, friendly and accomdating.

pussy: twet and shaven most important can withstand deep and fast trusting and tight feel.

The pattern we did:
also normal position like wat u guys do wif a special position, sort of like scissors position, wif both lying down(dunno how to elaborate), managed to make her cum in this position. quite alot. 2 palm sized patch on the bed. then after tat i continue wif doggy n missionary till i cum. The feeling of my dick inside her wet, small and tight pussy is so nice sensation.

Overall: all in all, she quite a nice fuck and quite a nice lady.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebseen View Post
Is this a thing? international models coming for F1 and touring?
Lol.. Scarlett Blue has 15+ ladies listed in Singapore right now, so I'm sure there are more from Europe and the Middle East.

Go hang out at Ce La Vie tonight.. if you can get in..
Old 02-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!Moscorn is one of the Best!

Read alot of review on Adia and booked a lot with SNS yesterday.

Everything discuss and share here was very accurate. I think many red eye people just out anyhow talk only. Reader should not be affected by that.

Review as follows:

Look: 9/10 young, vixen and beautiful type that you will want to keep as a mistress.

Body: 9/10 tall, slim and sexy with sexy leg and fair body one that you see you cannot tahan.

BBBJ: 9/10 Slow sensual type. deep sucking as well..long hard 10mins BBBJ before my turn to lick her. clean my rod well.

Pussy: 9/10 natural wet pussy. just a bit of touch she get wet. manage to give a a good paint and she let out some soft moan

GFE: 8/10 her english is limited so google translator is a good helper. she will hug u and rest and stroke your body.

Hardly have such quality gem nowadays in this market. Nice bodyline and look like what it is in the pic.

Very sexify and confirm will go back once i have time and money.

Operator is quick and prompt in replies, Thanks for bringing in such gem into our shores.

*I think zapper will start to zap and said fake FR but is ok. The more it was zap mean the more the FR was trustworthy.
Old 02-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiso View Post
Amazing session with Amber SNS

Amber was a hot russian version of ah lian.

First look i almost nose bleed. She has a nice set of long white hair and a super slim and fit tattoo body. Fair and sexy, nice natural round piercing breast with a perky butt that make her damn sexy.

Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, The GFE was great as i don't need to break the ice at all. She poured me a glass of ice water and sat on my lap, while i was drinking water, she's already fondling me all over. Such a playful horny gal.

Strip me button by button, so sexy and seductive. Then she frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ in the bathtub by her.

Ended the shower and head onto bed and she start attacking me. I feel like being rape. We were frenching like long lost lovers, she was busy fondling my balls and HJ-ing me. She took her time to BBBJ me for quite a long time, after which i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5 mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Her pussy was totally shaven and wet. God, her moaning was fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth. It would be a marvellous scene i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself from my mouth into reverse cowgirl position and rock away. After awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, she was good as she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful.i also feel the hot and tightness of her pussy while missionng her. i pumped her for a good 5 mins and sensing that i was about to unleash.

I quicky pull out the condom and mouthfuck her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at me in the eyes with the CFM look while licking my shaft, sucking my balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I give her a fast and deep one. Deepthroat her and hold on to the chin and push it deep like almost choking her without letting go. I hanged on for 5-8mins before ejecting all into her mouth which she took it and dripped some onto her boobs.

Service is fantastic. Try it and you will know what i mean and you will get a heaven feel.

Arrange with SNS for my RTF with Amber yesterday. She was happy to see me again. The previous time i have her CIM and this time round i cum all inside the condom with my cock inside her wet pussy.

The rest is the history and refer to my previous FR on her. Service standard still the same and get better each time.

Hopefully can meet her again before she left.

Thanks SNS, have been around for quite some time and alway bringing in good gem.

Welcome to exchange points.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscorn View Post
*I think zapper will start to zap and said fake FR but is ok. The more it was zap mean the more the FR was trustworthy.
I think this is normal. Happen in dome 1. Likely biz not good and see another biz good red eye. Too bad upped you before liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1