The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-09-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

AXO from BlackPinkX

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900843

OKT: First time using this stable. Polite, friendly and efficient. Verification process smooth and easy. Also replied to all my queries adequately.

Very Happy

Location : Central East. A bit of a walk from mrt but bus stops nearby. Street parking can be tricky during peak hours but CP easily available.

Happy

Venue: This one not that good as need to register to gain entry.

Room is small but clean. 2 single beds, each just about fits 2. Shower manages 2.

Towels provided are large,fresh and clean, so no need to BYOT. Must compliment AXO on the big clean towels as initially only good morning towels provided but seems like she arranged for the big towels.

Not so happy

Looks: Fair, pretty and oh so sweet. Probably the prettiest & sweetest looking siambu I have tried in my limited experience in D1! When she looks ice cold she is still sweet but when she warms up with her lovely smile and laughs she becomes the ultimate in sweetness, lol.

I have cut & paste ALL the advertised photos and the YouTube above because it is really WYSIWYG, another D1 first for me! No PS/Filter shit. Fair clean clear fresh skin, beautiful doe eyes, shapely nose, luscious lips, cute small white straight teeth, soft tongue.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Boobs: Lovely shaped perky firm natural B+/C- cup boobs with sensuous brown coloured bottle nipples. Fantastic to fondle, squeeze and suck. Really stands out on her petite, small, slim body frame. Oh and AXO's tits seem to be her sweetspot, lol!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Body: Sexy, petite, small, light, slim body with little fats if any. Proportionate body, about 158 cm height and 45kg weight. Fresh, firm, tight, smooth skin. Has some interesting inks. Counted 5 tattoos, I think: 1st on her back, 2nd above her right boob, 3rd in the middle of her boobs, 4th on her left fore wrist and 5th on her lower left leg.

Perky, juicy, firm, smooth, small bum, very good for cowgal and doggie. Beautiful clean smooth V shaped pussy with a couple of short fine strands of pubic hair, erotic and sensuous, like a pubescent pussy! No smell, gets wet easily and quite tight. AXO also smells nice.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Services: This one not the usual set because AXO and I just clicked so nicely once we hit the bed that things just flowed naturally and spontaneously from there. That said she does generally tick ALL the boxes as advertised. Noteworthy that AXO does have previous skin trade experience in Taiwan and Korea.

Standouts:

Speaks good English for a Thai WL, so easy to build up a rapport.

Played music to lighten the mood.

Fabulous natural passionate sensuous kissing, frenching and DFK. Like I said above, took my time to warm AXO up, once I melted her down, her lips and tongue opened up to me beautifully. Great eye contact, hands caressing, skin to skin contact, even went to jap av frenching mode at times, very very very nice.

Fantastic sex foreplay by me on her, as AXO relaxed and totally opened up to enjoy, while i enjoyed pleasuring this pretty sweet siambu.

Like I said above, her tits are her sweetspot. Play with them rightly and you will get her all wet, high and excited. Her moans and facial features were truly a delight to see, feel and hear! These great sensations carried on throughout the time we engaged in sexual activities. So too her hands caressing me, skin to skin.

Pussy and clit licking + deep fingering of her pussy got her soaking wet. Could feel her wet pussy walls contract around my finger.

BBBJ was okay but I was more turned on and freaking hard and wet by the sight, sounds and feelings of AXO getting high by my foreplay on her. And when this pretty sweet gal uttered the words " fuck me" with those big innocent eyes in a demure yet horny manner, my lust hit the roof, lol.

FJ was super hot wild passionate and sensuous. AXO is accommodating to any position, has stamina and can take a pounding with a wet and quite tight pussy. Really enjoyed: misch because of her facial features and moans; cowgal likewise + her squeezing her own tits; doggie because she reached her hand out behind to me, great bum, also turned her head to french; carrying fuck because she is petite and light.

First time, ended with both of us cumming together and 2nd time did a lovely COB. A hot tired but happy mess, lol.

Stats just about match

Excellent - But here I am biased as AXO seemed to totally open up to my sexual foreplay on her which I truly enjoyed and this culminated in fabulous hot passionate sensuous sex.

GFE: Again like with the Services section above, this one is not the usual set as it all boiled down to how I clicked naturally with AXO once we hit the bed.

This Khon Kaen sweet demure beauty seems to have experienced quite a lot in her short life and then graduated from the school of life. No KC games and can sense her commercial wariness. Also she knows she is pretty and sweet, which she is, lol.

But i think if you act genuinely and nicely in a manly manner, she will open up to provide natural hot passionate sensuous sex. Fabulous kissing/french/DFK; warm smiles and charming laughter; nice cuddles and hugs; good fun company.

Also I did not notice this at the start when she greeted me in her short black dress because she seemed like an ice cold beauty then, but at the end when AXO melted warmly, I realised to my delight that she actually goes commando whenever she is in her room, ruff ruff ruff, lol!

Excellent - Again I am biased as I went out of my way to click with her but once done, the feelings were great albeit it stayed in the room, lol.

Conclusion : If you are looking for a fair pretty sweet petite small quite busty(natural) slim gal who provides natural hot passionate sensuous sex and is good fun company(speaks good english for a Thai WL), if you press the right buttons, then you would not go far wrong in considering AXO for your next bonk.

Imho what was advertised below is quite true in itself and hence justifies AXO's premium rate to some extent:

"AXO IS REALLY DAMN CHIO IN PERSON, HER SWEET INNOCENT LOOK IS A KILLER! SHE IS GENTLE AND DEMURE!
A PAIR OF NATURAL SMALL C-CUP BOOBS IS JUST NICE FOR HER SLIM BODY!"

Btw think AXO's last working day is on 6 October.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

SS-Pepsi

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900343

Looks: 9/10 Same as Pic Decent looking Guai Guai OL type
Shower together: 10/10 Never relaxed off. Showered me before/Inbetween/After deed.
Frenching: Speaks French Well
BBBJ: 10/10 Power knows what she doing with her rhythm
FJ: 10/10 Willing to change positions and rides very well. Love the way she look in your eyes when riding on top
GFE: 10/10 Really good quality. May not be the prettiest around if others pics are real but definitely a great bonk recommendation by Bro silk.
Dmg: $200

On track towards 5+1 free bonk. Bro Silk do take note.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

BUNBUN from THE PIMP

Finally got a chance to get myself a deserved bonk and spotted this Bunbun.
I am a boobs lover so this is a no brainer for me.
Made my booking as usual, seamless with this stable.

Looks: The usual discounts, Bunbun belongs to the cutie pie category. Face is fuller than what was posted but definitely acceptable.

Body: About 150ish, well maintained. Nice looking odorless tight kitty.

Boobs: Man made which is more 36DD than 36C. More than a handful for my hands, more than a mouthful for my mouth. Sensitive nips and she fed them to me like a king. To say I sucked them like a baby is a gross understatement, I sucked them like a HUNGRY baby

BBBJ: Not bad at all lol.

Tittie Fuck: I requested she complied if only she had baby oil with her. That aside she really grip my dick in between her twin peaks and moved up and down. Been a long time since I last tried this lol.

French: Never avoid, gave me as much as I wanted and got more intense when we were fucking.

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating to requests. When she was riding my lil bro in cowgirl, the sight is one to behold, now I know how those actors felt when Amy Yip rode on them lol. I simply had to grab those boobs tight!

GFE: She is obviously still new to this trade so I tried to guide her a bit and she was receptive, plus point is she could understand simple English and since I could not speak her language it helped. Still cant forget those moment having those boobs pressing onto my chest when she was resting on top of me. Bunbun is definitely friendly and not too shy.

RTF: For her boobs and attitude, I would gladly seek her companionship anytime but it would be unlikely since I will be going overseas soon.

As a boobs lover, I dare say dont miss these knockers they are solid
Old 30-09-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post

BUNBUN from THE PIMP

Finally got a chance to get myself a deserved bonk and spotted this Bunbun.
I am a boobs lover so this is a no brainer for me.
Made my booking as usual, seamless with this stable.

Looks: The usual discounts, Bunbun belongs to the cutie pie category. Face is fuller than what was posted but definitely acceptable.

Body: About 150ish, well maintained. Nice looking odorless tight kitty.

Boobs: Man made which is more 36DD than 36C. More than a handful for my hands, more than a mouthful for my mouth. Sensitive nips and she fed them to me like a king. To say I sucked them like a baby is a gross understatement, I sucked them like a HUNGRY baby

BBBJ: Not bad at all lol.

Tittie Fuck: I requested she complied if only she had baby oil with her. That aside she really grip my dick in between her twin peaks and moved up and down. Been a long time since I last tried this lol.

French: Never avoid, gave me as much as I wanted and got more intense when we were fucking.

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating to requests. When she was riding my lil bro in cowgirl, the sight is one to behold, now I know how those actors felt when Amy Yip rode on them lol. I simply had to grab those boobs tight!

GFE: She is obviously still new to this trade so I tried to guide her a bit and she was receptive, plus point is she could understand simple English and since I could not speak her language it helped. Still cant forget those moment having those boobs pressing onto my chest when she was resting on top of me. Bunbun is definitely friendly and not too shy.

RTF: For her boobs and attitude, I would gladly seek her companionship anytime but it would be unlikely since I will be going overseas soon.

As a boobs lover, I dare say dont miss these knockers they are solid
Huge Knockers
Old 30-09-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
AXO from BlackPinkX

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900843

OKT: First time using this stable. Polite, friendly and efficient. Verification process smooth and easy. Also replied to all my queries adequately.

Very Happy

Location : Central East. A bit of a walk from mrt but bus stops nearby. Street parking can be tricky during peak hours but CP easily available.

Happy

Venue: This one not that good as need to register to gain entry.

Room is small but clean. 2 single beds, each just about fits 2. Shower manages 2.

Towels provided are large,fresh and clean, so no need to BYOT. Must compliment AXO on the big clean towels as initially only good morning towels provided but seems like she arranged for the big towels.

Not so happy

Looks: Fair, pretty and oh so sweet. Probably the prettiest & sweetest looking siambu I have tried in my limited experience in D1! When she looks ice cold she is still sweet but when she warms up with her lovely smile and laughs she becomes the ultimate in sweetness, lol.

I have cut & paste ALL the advertised photos and the YouTube above because it is really WYSIWYG, another D1 first for me! No PS/Filter shit. Fair clean clear fresh skin, beautiful doe eyes, shapely nose, luscious lips, cute small white straight teeth, soft tongue.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Boobs: Lovely shaped perky firm natural B+/C- cup boobs with sensuous brown coloured bottle nipples. Fantastic to fondle, squeeze and suck. Really stands out on her petite, small, slim body frame. Oh and AXO's tits seem to be her sweetspot, lol!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Body: Sexy, petite, small, light, slim body with little fats if any. Proportionate body, about 158 cm height and 45kg weight. Fresh, firm, tight, smooth skin. Has some interesting inks. Counted 5 tattoos, I think: 1st on her back, 2nd above her right boob, 3rd in the middle of her boobs, 4th on her left fore wrist and 5th on her lower left leg.

Perky, juicy, firm, smooth, small bum, very good for cowgal and doggie. Beautiful clean smooth V shaped pussy with a couple of short fine strands of pubic hair, erotic and sensuous, like a pubescent pussy! No smell, gets wet easily and quite tight. AXO also smells nice.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Services: This one not the usual set because AXO and I just clicked so nicely once we hit the bed that things just flowed naturally and spontaneously from there. That said she does generally tick ALL the boxes as advertised. Noteworthy that AXO does have previous skin trade experience in Taiwan and Korea.

Standouts:

Speaks good English for a Thai WL, so easy to build up a rapport.

Played music to lighten the mood.

Fabulous natural passionate sensuous kissing, frenching and DFK. Like I said above, took my time to warm AXO up, once I melted her down, her lips and tongue opened up to me beautifully. Great eye contact, hands caressing, skin to skin contact, even went to jap av frenching mode at times, very very very nice.

Fantastic sex foreplay by me on her, as AXO relaxed and totally opened up to enjoy, while i enjoyed pleasuring this pretty sweet siambu.

Like I said above, her tits are her sweetspot. Play with them rightly and you will get her all wet, high and excited. Her moans and facial features were truly a delight to see, feel and hear! These great sensations carried on throughout the time we engaged in sexual activities. So too her hands caressing me, skin to skin.

Pussy and clit licking + deep fingering of her pussy got her soaking wet. Could feel her wet pussy walls contract around my finger.

BBBJ was okay but I was more turned on and freaking hard and wet by the sight, sounds and feelings of AXO getting high by my foreplay on her. And when this pretty sweet gal uttered the words " fuck me" with those big innocent eyes in a demure yet horny manner, my lust hit the roof, lol.

FJ was super hot wild passionate and sensuous. AXO is accommodating to any position, has stamina and can take a pounding with a wet and quite tight pussy. Really enjoyed: misch because of her facial features and moans; cowgal likewise + her squeezing her own tits; doggie because she reached her hand out behind to me, great bum, also turned her head to french; carrying fuck because she is petite and light.

First time, ended with both of us cumming together and 2nd time did a lovely COB. A hot tired but happy mess, lol.

Stats just about match

Excellent - But here I am biased as AXO seemed to totally open up to my sexual foreplay on her which I truly enjoyed and this culminated in fabulous hot passionate sensuous sex.

GFE: Again like with the Services section above, this one is not the usual set as it all boiled down to how I clicked naturally with AXO once we hit the bed.

This Khon Kaen sweet demure beauty seems to have experienced quite a lot in her short life and then graduated from the school of life. No KC games and can sense her commercial wariness. Also she knows she is pretty and sweet, which she is, lol.

But i think if you act genuinely and nicely in a manly manner, she will open up to provide natural hot passionate sensuous sex. Fabulous kissing/french/DFK; warm smiles and charming laughter; nice cuddles and hugs; good fun company.

Also I did not notice this at the start when she greeted me in her short black dress because she seemed like an ice cold beauty then, but at the end when AXO melted warmly, I realised to my delight that she actually goes commando whenever she is in her room, ruff ruff ruff, lol!

Excellent - Again I am biased as I went out of my way to click with her but once done, the feelings were great albeit it stayed in the room, lol.

Conclusion : If you are looking for a fair pretty sweet petite small quite busty(natural) slim gal who provides natural hot passionate sensuous sex and is good fun company(speaks good english for a Thai WL), if you press the right buttons, then you would not go far wrong in considering AXO for your next bonk.

Imho what was advertised below is quite true in itself and hence justifies AXO's premium rate to some extent:

"AXO IS REALLY DAMN CHIO IN PERSON, HER SWEET INNOCENT LOOK IS A KILLER! SHE IS GENTLE AND DEMURE!
A PAIR OF NATURAL SMALL C-CUP BOOBS IS JUST NICE FOR HER SLIM BODY!"

Btw think AXO's last working day is on 6 October.
FUCK bro I can't wait for my turn with her this weekend. Hopefully manage to get a slot and have a good time with her, seems too good to be true

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi

Last edited by Eizen; 30-09-2022 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Calmed myself down
Old 30-09-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Victoralpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for PEPE from 99 Babes

Looks 8/10 she is slutty preety. Tattoo everywhere . I like
Her eyes very slutty looking.

Body 8/10 nice figure with abit of tummy . Pierced belly.

Boobs 8/10 enhanced more like a D cup

French didnt happen

Bbbj 9/10 she knows how to do it. Faced fucked her for a while. She Licked and sucked my balls

Pussy 9/10 clean shave and i did not paint

Fj 9/10 1 shot . Cowgirl to missionary and i unloaded
2 shot . Reverse cowgirl to doggy and i unloaded.
I had a good time grabbing her ass. She had meat everywhere.

Towel was not good .. bring your own towel. It left alot of micro fibers on me.

Toliet ok she showered me and cleaned .. SOP
Location easy access.

Overal happy client 8/10;
Rtf. Maybe when i have the time.
Old 30-09-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
walechan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for CF Luna
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900257

Look: Exactly same as okt photo. Better in person.
Body: Considered white. Manmade boobs but soft. Slim legs and nice feet.
Bbbj: Lots of variation and keep eye contact
FJ : She is accommodate to different positions but the soft mattress limited our fun time. Overall good session

RTF: yes if the got better mattress
Old 30-09-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

For the first time in a while.. I wasn't satisfied after sex.. I wanted more of her..

Quick FR for Jinny from A1 before going to bed..

Looks: Looks like her first photo but with way more character in real life. I think the pics are a wee bit too meitu-ed.. a shame because she is quite chio. I would peg her looks as a pre-milf.. you know like those JAV actresses who are casted as young stepmoms/neighbours. I would bang her just for her looks.
Body: Slim, well maintained, petite body. Great, smooth skin. Nice proportionate b cups.. perky but soft. Picture perfect. (too bad no photos allowed..)

Character: Good conversationalist, good English. But can be a bit reserved at times. Gfe probably stayed at the level of acquaintances for us.. Wasn't able to go further within the 1s timing.

Service:
French: a bit reserved starting off, but by the time we were bonking our brains out, it was wild recklessness.
BBBJ: Mainly slurpy blowing style.. but she can change up or down and that meant a lot of time was spent going through her repertoire. I didn't mind it at all. We probably spent 10 mins on this alone.
Paint: Nooope.. maybe our 八字 clash.. need more time to unlock this. bros can try and see.. ymmv and you may go further than me..
FJ:
Needed KY before the action.. We started in cowgirl. She's not exactly a wild rider, so it's small, sensual up/down movements here. She managed to cum this way.. so i'm ok with it. Took over after that and I started banging her in lotus. it was convenient, so I moved my thumb to her clit and started teasing it.. she was really sensitive and almost couldn't keep her body up.
Switched to missionary proper and this is where the fun really began.. the way she moaned, covered her mouth to stifle it, then decided to f care and moaned again.. it was a reflection of the rest of her body.. she let go after a while and just submitted to the banging. Closed eyes, her own fingers furiously rubbing on her clit.. submission from a beauty like her is really.. shiok. Switched out to doggie and even though I could not see her face, I knew that she was losing it as well in this position. Eventually switched back to missionary for the finale. Bomz.

Parting shots: 1s is not enough... I really felt it this time. Now, it feels like I have a bit of unfinished business with her.. also feels like a bit of a challenge.. I'm a bit of 犯贱 this way.. instead of giving me straightaway, might as well make me work for it. like that I will keep coming back

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 30-09-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Had MIA for two-weeks due to work commitment. When my flight finally landed at Changi Airport on a rainy Sunday morning, the "need" came surging with the tightness under the pants. Jumped into the taxi and scrolled SBF in the back seat. Ran through FRs by fellow bros (kudos), and decided to double book today....nope it is not...TARMA...but BB (back-to-back) session to ease the tention "between the straits"....First choice...no question about it...my favorite CARTOON. Next? thanks to FRs, decided to go with VAVA.

All these in preparation for the 18hrs flight out to the BiG Apple....on Wedesday AM...still prefer "TomYum" over "Clam Chowder"...hahaha.
When the clock striked 9am, fast-hand-fast leg...text Bro Empire for a rolling good time with his stable....all was disrupted at 11:30am.."Can we have a quick meeting...." damn!!...blar blar blar...@ 12:34pm..."alright, let's get these into action"...wow!! I sure am going for ACTION!!...exited the meeting room in a zip...and texted Bro Empire.."will be 10mins late"....Bro Empire responded with new timing, ensuring I have the time with these two jewels or what bros call...G.E.M.S. For that, THANK YOU to Bro EMPIRE!!

Soon...the GPS ...soon soon...got me into G-land. SOP with Bro Empire, got the "misson code" and raced up to check-point #1 CARTOON, have RTF her several time and a bro PM me to tell me not to kanna KC after my first FR on her (kam-sia for the warning)..m.a.y.b.e.i.m. BcOz.. CARTOON filled the vacuum in my "personal" realm.

Many have penned their experiences or encounters with CARTOON...some were simple, some more colorful, others just cannot put them into words. All said, CARTOON is worth the time and dime.

The door opened, and there she was behind the door in a white nightie...our eyes met as I cruised in, and leaned forward to remove my footwear at the bed, while she closed the door. Her scent filled my nose, giving the ease of return. Almost simultaneously, her cute toes came into view. I slowly lifted my head, only to be greeted by her shaven "abalone", than the pointy "twin-peaks" than her "radiant smile". Foot still in the footwear, CARTOON wrapped her arms around my neck. "I MISS U" she leaned over and we K.I.S.S. (not French). WLE, who KC who??...hahahaha...slowly but surely, I planted little kisses on her but skipping her sensitive zones...found the knot that held her nightie, loosen and off it fell...WOW!! Carried her up and locked our lips, she naturally wrapped her legs around my waist....could feel the warmth of her "abalone" kissing my stomach through the fabric (yes, still clothed). Gently, I laid her on the bed.."HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF", peeled off my cloths, gazed down, and ACTION!! Will spare the details of the deed or it would be a thesis. CARTOON point out at half-time "I did not expect you to be so hungry, you miss me very much"..she smiled "I miss you"...she misses me...hmmm...the person or the time we share...an "interesting" take away....."It's now my turn" that's how CARTOON kicked off second-half and we ended our "magical" moment together....time checked...almost time ..cheekily teasing each other..we got into the shower...she kissed me on the lips..."Miss U"....darn!! KC KC KC....siao-liao. Stepped out dried and clothed while CARTOON continued washing herself, whisked out the phone and texted Bro Empire. CARTOON stepped out wrapped in her towel, we hugged and she whispered "I will Miss U" with a kiss to send me on my way.. as I walk toward the hotel exit...the phone beeped..got the "mission code" for check-point #2.

BTW, another bro PM "u academic"...nope!! I am an ordinary dude that loves to boom-boom.

Without further ado, I took flight and headed to the next door....met chamber maids (3 amigos) along the walk way....came to "THE" door and knocked...No Answer??..texted Bro Empire...read the message again.. AIYO!! Wrong door...hahahaha...blame it on "MISS U". Turned away from the approaching chambermaids...and knock on "THAT" door. It opens like a "PANDORA BOX".

Looked in and found VAVA...slightly different version..not in a bad way please. As a bro mentioned, she isn't your SYT, IMHO, she is a cheeky lady, that knows what she wants...

Because I texted, Bro Empire called to check as VAVA closed the door. The door boo-boo was how the ice was broken...VAVA is accommodating and "Ting-Tong", as she repond to Bro Empire, her hand reached out and started teasing my nips through my cloths...not wanting to loose out, I slipped my hand under her black nightie.."COMMANDO!!" I exclaimed and squeezed those butt cheeks. They feel good...she gasp and slapped me upper arm. Without second thought, in a smooth move, carried VAVA up (she gasped "again"), wrapped her legs around the waist, swing around, put her down on the bed, lifted her nightie, and SLIPPED SOUTH for ABALONE galore (she does not smell). This caught her by surprise. While I devour her tasty ABALONE (do expect vegetation), she was very busy too. Busy with what, you may ask... LL (Loud&Long) moans, T&T (Twist&Twitch) motions, P&G (Push&Grab) moves (disclaimer: P&G isn't the FMCG company). Time to Time, like Lisa (if you read my other FR), she lifted her upper body a few times to see what going on down south...laid back down, arched, grabbed my head...and when she climax it was intense...NECTAR flows (yummy) & STEREO (louder).

Remember those chambermaids? They were outside the door when VAVA climaxed L.O.U.D.L.Y., and you could hear them paused their chat, than moving off (squeaky wheels rolling).....hahahaha.

VAVA hit the high twice before pushing me away to recover...all this while, I am clothed including shoes...hahahaha. She try to catch her breathe at the interval, looked up " 你的衣服没脱’’ (your cloths did not take-off)..Wah!! VAVA spoke in mandarin..."等你帮我‘’ (waiting for you) i responded...she giggled and sat up almost immediately, slide over to worked on my cloths while I kicked off my shoes...before i could also kick my pants away, VAVA started working on "Robbie"...balancing I got myself cloths free...including socks. VAVA pushed all the right switches in BBBJ - what's missing is the "Shiver" which I have with CARTOON...laydown and asked for 69..and her sensitive ABALONE reacted as before, and soon she was gasping with LL, TT. No previous P&G though..but she gladly replaced with another P&G (Pump&Grind)..pumping as my tongue worked on her orifices (yes! the neighbours)...eventually she reached for CD, capped, slides forward for rev. Cowgal...woohooo...she's got the moves....turned her...upthrust all that's worth in Cowgal, switch to "BiG B@NG" doggie, than "F&F" missionary....she took all in great stride...grabbed whatever, sheets, pillows, blanket and yours truely as she F.E.E.L.S. the sensation...providing sight, sound and sensation, we completed A.C.T. #1 L.O.U.D.L.Y. Than the room went silent...we hugged and enjoyed that moment in unison while "Robbie" continue to pulsate in VAVA.

Soon after we proceed to the shower, S.O.P.??? Would be unfair to VAVA because it was F.U.N. in the shower with her. This F.U.N. led to A.C.T. #2..which I will spare the details and leave it to your imaginations....do find time to bring your "imagination" to reality with VAVA.

With 5 mins on the clock, I did not finish A.C.T.#2. Slipped off CD and into the shower alone, while VAVA remain in bed, exhausted...to my surprise, she peeled herself off and joined me in the shower. With no urgency, she leaned on my chest, and sucked on my nips..."Robbie" reacted. She took him in her hand, went down and BBBJ..till Robbie fired...she took the troops and make sure no man was left behind...."You 2, me 5" hahahaha...VAVA was taking score!! After she rinsed her mouth, I had her on the edge of the toilet seat and ate her once more...she grabbed my head and climaxed. While I wash up once more...I looked into her eyes and said "You 6, I 2" before heading out to dry up and dress quickly as we are off the clock...Vava stepped out and slipped back her nightie. I stared and ask to take a few shots for remembrance. She agree. I will not have the chance to RTF as she would be home when I return from my travel....bear hugged (registering her scent) and long long kiss before I stepped out....to be greeted by the chambermaids "again".

Many thanks to Bro Empire for accommodating my insensitivity with time. Also, to fellow bros, I don't like to putting score. If you find my FR too lengthy...my sincere apology...BUT always appreciative you reading. DISCLAMER: I am not related to Empire, and the FR is written voluntarily. Experience vary, BEST you be your own judge. Till next time....enjoy your sessions and always respect the ladies, they will do the same in return.
Old 30-09-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pingpong29 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
FUCK bro I can't wait for my turn with her this weekend. Hopefully manage to get a slot and have a good time with her, seems too good to be true
Book in advance bro. Weekends she is very busy.
Old 30-09-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BOBO from 99babe

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900757

Very nice and friendly OKT.

Looks:8/10, photo should be few year ago. now is pre milf
Boobs: 8/10, Natural A cup
French: 5/10, Light peeks
Painting: 8/10, willing to let me paint
FJ: 9/10, can take long pounding
Massage:8/10, quite ok
GFE: 7/10, SOP nothing much but will smile
Old 30-09-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
Had MIA for two-weeks due to work commitment. When my flight finally landed at Changi Airport on a rainy Sunday morning, the "need" came surging with the tightness under the pants. Jumped into the taxi and scrolled SBF in the back seat. Ran through FRs by fellow bros (kudos), and decided to double book today....nope it is not...TARMA...but BB (back-to-back) session to ease the tention "between the straits"....First choice...no question about it...my favorite CARTOON. Next? thanks to FRs, decided to go with VAVA.

All these in preparation for the 18hrs flight out to the BiG Apple....on Wedesday AM...still prefer "TomYum" over "Clam Chowder"...hahaha.
When the clock striked 9am, fast-hand-fast leg...text Bro Empire for a rolling good time with his stable....all was disrupted at 11:30am.."Can we have a quick meeting...." damn!!...blar blar blar...@ 12:34pm..."alright, let's get these into action"...wow!! I sure am going for ACTION!!...exited the meeting room in a zip...and texted Bro Empire.."will be 10mins late"....Bro Empire responded with new timing, ensuring I have the time with these two jewels or what bros call...G.E.M.S. For that, THANK YOU to Bro EMPIRE!!

Soon...the GPS ...soon soon...got me into G-land. SOP with Bro Empire, got the "misson code" and raced up to check-point #1 CARTOON, have RTF her several time and a bro PM me to tell me not to kanna KC after my first FR on her (kam-sia for the warning)..m.a.y.b.e.i.m. BcOz.. CARTOON filled the vacuum in my "personal" realm.

Many have penned their experiences or encounters with CARTOON...some were simple, some more colorful, others just cannot put them into words. All said, CARTOON is worth the time and dime.

The door opened, and there she was behind the door in a white nightie...our eyes met as I cruised in, and leaned forward to remove my footwear at the bed, while she closed the door. Her scent filled my nose, giving the ease of return. Almost simultaneously, her cute toes came into view. I slowly lifted my head, only to be greeted by her shaven "abalone", than the pointy "twin-peaks" than her "radiant smile". Foot still in the footwear, CARTOON wrapped her arms around my neck. "I MISS U" she leaned over and we K.I.S.S. (not French). WLE, who KC who??...hahahaha...slowly but surely, I planted little kisses on her but skipping her sensitive zones...found the knot that held her nightie, loosen and off it fell...WOW!! Carried her up and locked our lips, she naturally wrapped her legs around my waist....could feel the warmth of her "abalone" kissing my stomach through the fabric (yes, still clothed). Gently, I laid her on the bed.."HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF", peeled off my cloths, gazed down, and ACTION!! Will spare the details of the deed or it would be a thesis. CARTOON point out at half-time "I did not expect you to be so hungry, you miss me very much"..she smiled "I miss you"...she misses me...hmmm...the person or the time we share...an "interesting" take away....."It's now my turn" that's how CARTOON kicked off second-half and we ended our "magical" moment together....time checked...almost time ..cheekily teasing each other..we got into the shower...she kissed me on the lips..."Miss U"....darn!! KC KC KC....siao-liao. Stepped out dried and clothed while CARTOON continued washing herself, whisked out the phone and texted Bro Empire. CARTOON stepped out wrapped in her towel, we hugged and she whispered "I will Miss U" with a kiss to send me on my way.. as I walk toward the hotel exit...the phone beeped..got the "mission code" for check-point #2.

BTW, another bro PM "u academic"...nope!! I am an ordinary dude that loves to boom-boom.

Without further ado, I took flight and headed to the next door....met chamber maids (3 amigos) along the walk way....came to "THE" door and knocked...No Answer??..texted Bro Empire...read the message again.. AIYO!! Wrong door...hahahaha...blame it on "MISS U". Turned away from the approaching chambermaids...and knock on "THAT" door. It opens like a "PANDORA BOX".

Looked in and found VAVA...slightly different version..not in a bad way please. As a bro mentioned, she isn't your SYT, IMHO, she is a cheeky lady, that knows what she wants...

Because I texted, Bro Empire called to check as VAVA closed the door. The door boo-boo was how the ice was broken...VAVA is accommodating and "Ting-Tong", as she repond to Bro Empire, her hand reached out and started teasing my nips through my cloths...not wanting to loose out, I slipped my hand under her black nightie.."COMMANDO!!" I exclaimed and squeezed those butt cheeks. They feel good...she gasp and slapped me upper arm. Without second thought, in a smooth move, carried VAVA up (she gasped "again"), wrapped her legs around the waist, swing around, put her down on the bed, lifted her nightie, and SLIPPED SOUTH for ABALONE galore (she does not smell). This caught her by surprise. While I devour her tasty ABALONE (do expect vegetation), she was very busy too. Busy with what, you may ask... LL (Loud&Long) moans, T&T (Twist&Twitch) motions, P&G (Push&Grab) moves (disclaimer: P&G isn't the FMCG company). Time to Time, like Lisa (if you read my other FR), she lifted her upper body a few times to see what going on down south...laid back down, arched, grabbed my head...and when she climax it was intense...NECTAR flows (yummy) & STEREO (louder).

Remember those chambermaids? They were outside the door when VAVA climaxed L.O.U.D.L.Y., and you could hear them paused their chat, than moving off (squeaky wheels rolling).....hahahaha.

VAVA hit the high twice before pushing me away to recover...all this while, I am clothed including shoes...hahahaha. She try to catch her breathe at the interval, looked up " 你的衣服没脱’’ (your cloths did not take-off)..Wah!! VAVA spoke in mandarin..."等你帮我‘’ (waiting for you) i responded...she giggled and sat up almost immediately, slide over to worked on my cloths while I kicked off my shoes...before i could also kick my pants away, VAVA started working on "Robbie"...balancing I got myself cloths free...including socks. VAVA pushed all the right switches in BBBJ - what's missing is the "Shiver" which I have with CARTOON...laydown and asked for 69..and her sensitive ABALONE reacted as before, and soon she was gasping with LL, TT. No previous P&G though..but she gladly replaced with another P&G (Pump&Grind)..pumping as my tongue worked on her orifices (yes! the neighbours)...eventually she reached for CD, capped, slides forward for rev. Cowgal...woohooo...she's got the moves....turned her...upthrust all that's worth in Cowgal, switch to "BiG B@NG" doggie, than "F&F" missionary....she took all in great stride...grabbed whatever, sheets, pillows, blanket and yours truely as she F.E.E.L.S. the sensation...providing sight, sound and sensation, we completed A.C.T. #1 L.O.U.D.L.Y. Than the room went silent...we hugged and enjoyed that moment in unison while "Robbie" continue to pulsate in VAVA.

Soon after we proceed to the shower, S.O.P.??? Would be unfair to VAVA because it was F.U.N. in the shower with her. This F.U.N. led to A.C.T. #2..which I will spare the details and leave it to your imaginations....do find time to bring your "imagination" to reality with VAVA.

With 5 mins on the clock, I did not finish A.C.T.#2. Slipped off CD and into the shower alone, while VAVA remain in bed, exhausted...to my surprise, she peeled herself off and joined me in the shower. With no urgency, she leaned on my chest, and sucked on my nips..."Robbie" reacted. She took him in her hand, went down and BBBJ..till Robbie fired...she took the troops and make sure no man was left behind...."You 2, me 5" hahahaha...VAVA was taking score!! After she rinsed her mouth, I had her on the edge of the toilet seat and ate her once more...she grabbed my head and climaxed. While I wash up once more...I looked into her eyes and said "You 6, I 2" before heading out to dry up and dress quickly as we are off the clock...Vava stepped out and slipped back her nightie. I stared and ask to take a few shots for remembrance. She agree. I will not have the chance to RTF as she would be home when I return from my travel....bear hugged (registering her scent) and long long kiss before I stepped out....to be greeted by the chambermaids "again".

Many thanks to Bro Empire for accommodating my insensitivity with time. Also, to fellow bros, I don't like to putting score. If you find my FR too lengthy...my sincere apology...BUT always appreciative you reading. DISCLAMER: I am not related to Empire, and the FR is written voluntarily. Experience vary, BEST you be your own judge. Till next time....enjoy your sessions and always respect the ladies, they will do the same in return.
Pulling percentages out of the air regarding all expats and punters arriving in Thailand is fun. But, as has been stated, it is only a guess.

However, as you see in your quote of me, I was only referring to "virtually every expat and visiting punter I have met over the years. " Of them, dozens, I can only say that when they tell me the girl they took last night agreed to BBFS+CIP, it sure sounds like they finally struck the gold they bought a flight ticket to find.

So far, I have never heard one say anything like, "dammit, that girl I took last night ruined the whole session by forcing me to go bareback. I didn't come here for that"!

On the other hand, several have stated they aborted the mission with this or that lady and had to switch to BJ or HJ because she insisted on a condom for FS. Seems to me the main reason any of them bother to repeat a girl, and many times at that, is because she gave him BBFS+CIP.

So, conclude from that what you will.

Now, even I can't extrapolate that to mean every expat and punter I have met must have BBFS+CIP and only that with every girl they take or their trip is ruined. They can certainly achieve a steady stream of it. But that does not mean it must be that exclusively every time. No more than anyone can extrapolate from what I post that I am getting BBFS+CIP from every girl I meet, want, take, whatever and it must be that exclusively every time. I like BBBJ+CIM, too.

Far from it in my case. I don't think any other poster here has owned up to as many rejections and refusals on BBFS+CIP as I have. I am nowhere near the "75% - 100%" guys who post about such success rates on the Thai forums.

Now, as long as we're playing percentage guessing games, I will still return to only the dozens of expats and visiting punters I have met and known here and state that, excluding the few guys I have met through ISG, only one has ever even heard of places like Snow White, Tulip and Mango. And that one fellow punter only heard of Snow White. He was a fan of the place and would go there every 2-3 days, always repeating the same girl every time. Why? It turns out it was because she agreed to BBFS+CIP with him.

Interestingly, I will also state that of all the expats and visiting punters I have met and known here, including the few guys I have met through ISG, only 1 ever mentioned being remotely interested in scoring and smoking some weed while he was here.

Therefore, if someone had told me three months ago that within 90 days there will be more pop up tables, street carts, trucks and shops openly selling cannabis / weed throughout Thailand than all of the so-called PSE Happy Ending Sex Shops that ever existed in the tourist areas of Bangkok and Pattaya combined, including a booth set up for it on the ground floor of Terminal 21 Mall just a few weeks ago in a Farm Products promotion weekend, by golly I might have said there is no way that would happen and that such an assertion was madness.

And I would have been wrong.

Thanks for yr FR
Old 30-09-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Guitar from silk stockings on Tuesday.

Location: central, lots of buses, no mrt but ample of parking
Looks: 7/10 Xmm look
Gfe: 8/10 speaks abit of English and Chinese
Bbbj: 8/10 sloppy and with abit of hand action
Boobs: 5/10 not for boob lover but perky nips
Fj: 7/10 decent, nothing good or bad
Rtf: probably but may try others first

Tldr: if you wanna bonk xmm lookalike can go for here
Old 30-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,anyone mind sharing tips/advice on what to expect or do during a tarma? There is a few options now and prices are finally a bit down, so itching to try my first tarma experience ever 😂
Old 30-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStars View Post
Given the fact that u can get to photoshoot the girls means how good "relationship" u are with the stable or how "handsome" u are that u get the privilege to promote their girls this way. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying your FRs are fake but the girls that u took must be desperate to let u promote to such extend. On one hand u may seems a very solid photographer and Fr writer, on the other hand stable must have paid u or given u some perks to do this so I won't trust your FRs 100%. Maybe give and take 60%. Maybe u can share with us how to enjoy these perks coz I heard about u bro SingleAA from the stables u are promoting always
I agree!
Haizzzzzzzzzzz

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1