The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer88 View Post
Bro naemlo and wonderguy, thanks for your advice man. I will stop pursuing for her contact and try to forget about her. Anyway, its just a matter of time I guess. Perhaps, it was my first time to such gogo bar which was an unforgettable experience. Baccara rocks!!
First time is always the deadliest... Bros give this guy a break... U all know the drill, useless persuading him otherwise... he has to go through cold turkey then will one day wake up... Bro Sawyer, juz dun b like this poor SOB can already...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2...hai-gf-splits/

BTW Jip drives a BMW? 555+ I think I know who u r referring to leaw! Choke dee krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"

Last edited by indianmagicoil; 13-03-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Your girl boreds you or you don't know what to do till post this?

Hello Bro Sent! WTF r u posting??? Your trip so boring no juicy FRs meh? Go Patts, go Climax etc... no action one meh??? Nabzzzz... come back Sillypore bring u go Jurassic Park then u know

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hello Bro Sent! WTF r u posting??? Your trip so boring no juicy FRs meh? Go Patts, go Climax etc... no action one meh??? Nabzzzz... come back Sillypore bring u go Jurassic Park then u know
lol
he will bring me to gdm when he is back
Old 13-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helppp View Post
lol
he will bring me to gdm when he is back
So u r his GM kaki? 555+ bring u also to Jurassic Park!

Old 13-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNS...seeing the feedback, think its time to bring my Bro Sent to SK laew lor...go and teh neh neh until he song song!!!

Bro IMO....think u probably recall our conversation on a certain AGG gal tat drives a BMW?? 5555+++

Nong Sawyer.....dun give up the whole forest for one tree....this is Bangkok hor....place to have fun....not find wife.... (Unless u are working/staying here long term)....
Old 13-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
This guy is very hard to understand!
Dont have to understand me.
Your wall of text bored me thats why i am posting all this to let you know the issue here lies between the keyboard and the chair over at your end.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Your girl boreds you or you don't know what to do till post this?
Bro i abit bored of her. To stay with her 4 days bored sia bro.
Tired also keep want
Old 13-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Bro i abit bored of her. To stay with her 4 days bored sia bro.
Tired also keep want
Good wat. she is trying to make u full so u wont have time to tao jiak outside. But guys will be guys.. she si si dont want u to do this u si si wanna do right?
Old 13-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Bingo brother
I am jao choo cant have one girl only.
Need eat esan food hehe
Old 13-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bingo brother
I am jao choo cant have one girl only.
Need eat esan food hehe
so total how many girls liao ah ?
2 or 3
Old 13-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Nong Sawyer.....dun give up the whole forest for one tree....this is Bangkok hor....place to have fun....not find wife.... (Unless u are working/staying here long term)....
sounds like you lei
Old 13-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
KNS...seeing the feedback, think its time to bring my Bro Sent to SK laew lor...go and teh neh neh until he song song!!!

Bro IMO....think u probably recall our conversation on a certain AGG gal tat drives a BMW?? 5555+++

referring to yourself? lol
next trip please bring me to see more forest...
Old 13-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:

500 bhat to teh 5 diff girl neh nhe
Old 14-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Not much juicy actually.
I up till now not yet have paid sex or visit agogo or kapoo joints.
But i think esan pubs that i went too are quite fun actually.
One at lad phrao chai ka and the other one at da lin tae

Cheap bottles n many sao sao esan.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dont have to understand me.
Your wall of text bored me thats why i am posting all this to let you know the issue here lies between the keyboard and the chair over at your end.
Swee lah... kong tio si beh zhun...
the Isaan places u mentioned sounds fun... muz explore next time I go there! When u come back again? We go GM gin beer & kaao & hear your FRs

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1