The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Any 1 know if Aimee rtc or taking a break?

No longer in the listing.
She is taking a break. Windy so she laying Low for now
Old 09-12-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBSMpro View Post
小雪 (WeChat: zhl78125)

I not sure how she get my number. Receive an wechat message to ask me visit her.

Looks: 7/10 - not bad looking
Body: 8/10 - Petite with long hair, slim and tight young girl body.
Boobs: 8/10 – I think it’s natural A cup!
Massage: 8/10 solid and good
GFE: 8/10 – Bubbly, cute and friendly
Return: Yes! Good chemistry buildup with her!
Went to try her after reading bro DBSMpro’s MR. My personal take as follow.

Location: SPA in central west side. Drivers will find it easy to get there but i don’t think there is any MRT within walking distance.

Looks: Added her wechat and booked a session. She looks close to her wechat photos but i think she looks a little bit older and her teeth is a downer for me. Those who have booked her will know. Age-wise I think she is in her early 30s.

Massage: Showered myself in a shared toilet but didn’t really matter due to the timing of my visit. Her massage is really good, with finger pressing at the right spots before continuing with oil. Whole session took 45 mins and felt very smoothing and relaxed.

Sensual: Now GQ time. Offered 3 packages of HJ, BBBJ and the last one is you know i know. Took the BBBJ package at a slightly higher market rate after hearing her sob stories. She went down on me FC and started blowing me. I stopped her after 1 min or so and asked she stripped down. She obliged but kept her panties on. Now this is the part i was really disappointed. Now can see her A+ boobs but can barely touch them due to her position when doing BBBJ and HJ. Obviously cannot zhut and she was in defensive position as she tries to HJ me off as quickly as possible. Worst part for me was she kept asking if i was coming and kept reminding me the time is nearly up. When i finally came, she stopped abruptly without trying to milk me clean. I don’t really know how to describe but the feeling is really awkward.

GFE: Not much as she was kinda distracted by incoming SMSes. My chemistry with her was clearly lacking. Maybe others who tried might have a better session than me, so clearly a case of YMMV.

RTM: No. At that price point of BBBJ, I barely got my $$$ worth but I would happily pay her for a pure massage with nothing else. You get my point, massage skill is very good but sensual is a different matter.
Old 09-12-2021, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I am missing the good old chewyfruit..
Chewyfruit have legend Vera! Yummy
Old 09-12-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, newbie here but not the massage scene.
Visited Emily this week and was prepared to accept her though photo is fake(about 30% discount from the photo) cos feeling horny. When about to undress, realized she has running nose and coughing. Changed my mind and left immediately. Just to create awareness here which you may consider to postpone your visit to her.

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/emily-massage/
Old 09-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic I formation bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
U say correct. Many if back thier homeland, cannot even earn much. Come here chop so many roberts ... and all those who scared of having bad description in their database on customers.
Correct, that's why I hate some of these bitches complaining about Singapore,  and saying we pay so little want do much. Yet they stay...pui! True, some rates could be higher in China...BUT with such  high volume of high quality competition in China, can they even secure sufficient business each day?

Here in Singapore,  there's little to no competition, plus there's a huge number of simps, carrot heads and white knights to pamper them.

Quote:
Main reason is this. In prc, the ladies kena caught will kena big big. So they kuai kuai under okt and customer. Here it is okt who kena big big if caught. Ladies just send back nia. So okt here basically try as non exist as possible, just earn agent fees from ladies, customers they dun really bother. My opinion niah.
In a nutshell,  this is the situation here. We're at a disadvantage for sure. Solution? Provide honest feedback here, call out fake information, don't be a simp and grow some.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
U say correct. Many if back thier homeland, cannot even earn much. Come here chop so many roberts ... and all those who scared of having bad description in their database on customers.
The funny thing is they spend much to come over here, most through middle men who collect mthly or daily. So I guess those who already earned can afford to reveal their true arrogance. Then there are those with lousy EQ or time management etc etc.

Choose carefully who you want to spend your time and money with and decide every session what you are getting in return. The money faced ones will try to manipulate.

Quote:
Main reason is this. In prc, the ladies kena caught will kena big big. So they kuai kuai under okt and customer. Here it is okt who kena big big if caught. Ladies just send back nia. So okt here basically try as non exist as possible, just earn agent fees from ladies, customers they dun really bother. My opinion niah.
Other than rental, they could pay a daily cash fee to middle men. Anyway there's a market model out there due to different arrangements and risk exposures.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
"supported" her last week
as stated by some bros, $120 include the AR and BBBJ, also "hot water in mouth" treatment after CIM, and the head massage afterwards. overall good experience, will return to support her again soon
+144 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/mimi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Any bros have tried MI MI? how about the service ?
Old 09-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Met Xixi, the marathon gal. Everything very average, somemore in shop so no compelling reason to return.

She said she will likely stay with the shop for the forseeable future.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any alternative to Fiona? One that give good massage more than sensual type.. as expected, no response from Fiona.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
She is taking a break. Windy so she laying Low for now
I’m keen to try Aimee, is she good or landmine?
Old 09-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Met Xixi, the marathon gal. Everything very average, somemore in shop so no compelling reason to return.

How is the shop experience? Easy to book? Safe entry or log book?
Old 09-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
Multiple FMR after a long dive:
1. Lulu
The best in town. It’s heaven to explode on her bed and on her. The big mirror is a plus point. Service oriented. RTF-ed.

2. Ki ki
Pleasant and friendly girl with a celebrity face. Given max GFE since my first visit. Her sensual with cuddle is a must try. RTF-ed.

3. Green apple
More chubby in person but still very cute. Good GFE. Can play her thigh during massage. Speak with a magnetic voice like cheung pak zhi.
how does lulu look compare to the picture?
Old 09-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have few experiences in the "local" section of slg. Really need to add like 20 years to some of them. Can be quite an unpleasant exp if you expect them to look as young as the photos you see. From what I know, it is a common practice for their agent to PS the photo until it looks like them 2 decades ago. Even the regular I visit admits this. She showed me some new photos her agent helped to enhanced and boy was I really surprised. She feels guilty that the photos are so young that she is not using them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
These 4 ladies you chose are from SgLonelyGuy's "Local" section right?

And btw, many on beauty castle are also in SLG's "local" section.
Quote:
I thought just add 8-10 years to the ad age is the normal, so your point about adding 20 is really eye opening.

And yes, the tactic of hiding behind the door until you come in is to trap those soft-hearties. It's based on psychology: once you're fully inside the house, you'll be less inclined to leave as you're already in their "turf" so as to speak.

By the way, the four you met are from the "local" section?
Old 09-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

what service she offered

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1