The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Anybody has a good recommendation for hotel that is guest-friendly and convenient to get around for chionging? I'm thinking of going for a 4 star hotel.
Old 13-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Anybody has a good recommendation for hotel that is guest-friendly and convenient to get around for chionging? I'm thinking of going for a 4 star hotel.
Most hotels will be ok if you rock with a girlfriend especially if you do so already at check in
Old 13-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Most hotels will be ok if you rock with a girlfriend especially if you do so already at check in
Won't be together at check in and probably will be with more than 1 leh bro.

Anyway, anyone has good experience with any hotels?
Old 14-06-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I believe any hotel along sukhumvit soi 4 to 30+ should be guest friendly.

Anyway I stayed Mercure at soi 11 often. Confirmed guest friendly. 4 star hotel. Met your criteria.
Old 14-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I believe its hard to find a hotel in the main areas of Bangkok that will prevent you from bringing girls back. Even in the past, some hotels will charge joiner fee in recent years have not enforced that. However, there are still many hotels that will take the ID of the girl you bring back to the room, which honestly I think is good practice. Its not often at least to me, but I did encounter a girl who went abit bonkers in the room after drinking too much.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I believe its hard to find a hotel in the main areas of Bangkok that will prevent you from bringing girls back. Even in the past, some hotels will charge joiner fee in recent years have not enforced that. However, there are still many hotels that will take the ID of the girl you bring back to the room, which honestly I think is good practice. Its not often at least to me, but I did encounter a girl who went abit bonkers in the room after drinking too much.
definitely a good practise to ID of the girl whenever there's one visiting but have you even encounter a situation where the girl did not bring her ID out and the receptionist demanded for it before allowing her to go to your room? That girl went crazy at the receptionist, screaming and yelling. MKH all mood also gone already witnessing that lol
Old 16-06-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Afaik almost all hotels in BKK are guest friendly..... just make sure you indicate 2 pax even if you are staying alone in a single room.
Coz some hotels may require you to pay a joiner fee if you forgot to indicate as 2 pax.
Old 20-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Just back from BKK and it has changed much from before COVID

Many of the staffs in shops knows how to speak some Mandarin now
Guess the lure of money from the spending of PRC is high

Realised that the tourist crowd consist of PRC, Middle Eastern, Indians majority now.

SG lost to the above liao......

Same same but different place now.
Old 20-06-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Woah middle eastern and Indian too? How's the agogo scene and all?
Old 21-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Woah middle eastern and Indian too? How's the agogo scene and all?
Went to Soi Cowboy n its ok but I didn't hang around too much.
Was in a live music place that my BKK friend likes coz the band plays music he likes.
Went back after coz could not stay out too late coz it was a family trip.
Old 26-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Any bros can advice where to buy vapes in Bangkok. Uncle here want to try but only want to try well established brands (any brand recommendations)? Don't want any with carcinogens. Use and throw in Bangkok. Thanks!
Old 27-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2869 / Power: 13
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros can advice where to buy vapes in Bangkok. Uncle here want to try but only want to try well established brands (any brand recommendations)? Don't want any with carcinogens. Use and throw in Bangkok. Thanks!
Hi Uncle, if you are staying around huay kwang area, there is a night market stall selling vape just below huay kwang terrace (go all the way in and the stall is just before the stairs going up to huay kwang terrace). Recommend KS QUIK 5000 puff and above. It's disposable. Do note that they are usually open only after 8pm.
Old 27-06-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Hi Uncle, if you are staying around huay kwang area, there is a night market stall selling vape just below huay kwang terrace (go all the way in and the stall is just before the stairs going up to huay kwang terrace). Recommend KS QUIK 5000 puff and above. It's disposable. Do note that they are usually open only after 8pm.
also do note that vapes are illegal in thailand.
thai police have the right to fine you or "fine" you, if you get caught in possession of vape
Old 27-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Woah that's news to me, I thought vapes are legal there. Assumed can buy in any shopping centre. So must go to huay kwang like bro verr mentioned?
Old 28-06-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
alextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
that area is tourist area, most hotels there should be 4 stars at least.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1