The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post

Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person irl or if having 100 rep powers doesnt make u someone godly irl lmfao. Hell i can even login as guest and view all the threads and get all the info i want lmao. And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.

ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl what or who to spend,overpriced,spoil market,blah blah stealth agents(LMFAO).. LOL u guys are real busybodies get a fucking life,how ppl wanna spend is their business.
My sentiments exactly krub!

Your words really described what he is; simpler form he is a DICTATOR, trying to dictating samsters here.
Old 14-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Let me state again - I am NOT interested in battling clones, respond to childish name calling/irrelevant personal jibes and will certainly NOT dignify those who only knows foul language as the only way they know to engage in totally stupid battles.

You have a problem with me, come out and debate it properly as grown-ups instead of potty-mouthed kindergarten bullies.
Your post contradicts with your action. Totally doesn't tally at all.
Old 14-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Your post contradicts with your action. Totally doesn't tally at all.
Exactly! He has attacked certain samster calling him jabba or child molester and yet he dared to say he didn't subject to name calling ! Somemore acted like moderator or boss! The worst thing is he always say points mean nothing to him but when Kena zapped, he started to kpkb!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Exactly! He has attacked certain samster calling him jabba or child molester and yet he dared to say he didn't subject to name calling ! Somemore acted like moderator or boss! The worst thing is he always say points mean nothing to him but when Kena zapped, he started to kpkb!
He will denied all this. I ever asked him, he got share in the forum or he being paid to slay all the agents. His answer is non that I asked. I also ever asked him to buy some share with boss, since he like to make the forum as if it is HIS.
Instead I got chided by him.

Ya, to the extend he even created an essay, before zapping him to read the essay, and put it as his sig. I think he suffering from amnesia.

Last time I don't bother with him, as I'm not a prc lover, but he made a grave mistake by calling me names, and created ruckus in thai threads.
Old 14-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread....

When one said u are an asshole, the "one" might be asshole himself.
When two said u are an asshole, then u might want to think why they said so.
When 3 or more said u are an asshole, dun think too much, you are indeed an asshole.
Old 14-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He will denied all this. I ever asked him, he got share in the forum or he being paid to slay all the agents. His answer is non that I asked. I also ever asked him to buy some share with boss….Last time I don't bother with him, as I'm not a prc lover, but he made a grave mistake by calling me names, and created ruckus in thai threads.
Good – at last a proper discourse!
LOL, as if I hadn’t replied you before – no I am NOT being paid to slay agents or could even imagine anyone being paid, monetarily or otherwise to do so; what’s the angle? And NO I am not or ever want to be an agent.

And as for the ownership of SBF – Boss has FULL control of the board and whatever its ownership structure, it’s none of your or anybody’s business. All boss is interested in is to run a well participated board which produces revenue AND that there is a fine line to follow in order to balance traffic and revenue.

I created a ruckus? Please look back on your own posting history – a period of benign sharing of information to impress upon others your supposed familiarity with Chiang Mai, then your REGULAR tirade every few weeks directed towards INNOCENT Samsters to impress upon others that no, you don’t take shit, you got nothing to gain from sharing. Yeah, right! Gimme a break!

Quote:
OH YEA lmfao i zapped SEAJ cos he talks too much shyt all over the intl threads. Also if u think im abusing, Sam would already ban me haha. Anyways im only getting access to see what goodies inside the private forums,zap me all u want after it expires real soon!LOL!
Great – thank you for deciding to come out yourself after my hints to do so!

This allows me to address why I had decided to zero in on your anonymous zap to me. Your good posting history, especially during your early years, had been beneficial to building up discussion AND traffic – which is why I was all the more surprised/mystified that you would now resort to anonymously zapping me.

Everything goes in a cycle and there is always a tipping point when things that used to work, no longer applies and would instead serve to undo all the previous good work. And anonymous zapping is IMHO one such thing that has not only outlived its utility, it is now probably doing actual harm to SBF.

Quote:
And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.
OK…. But wouldn’t it be better if you would properly address what your particular objections are instead of just anonymously zapping? What do you hope to achieve doing so? Just to stifle me, and stifle discussions on SBF? How does anonymously zapping me benefit the board or even yourself – especially since I think most here knows that I do not take things laying down. A bit counter-productive and spitefully childish – no?

Quote:
ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl….
Yes, I also post strictly to repay back others for the good information I have been able to glean from reading here, but my supposed “complaining” – isn’t this too much of twisting of the facts?
I have out-lined what I know about how KTV’s and other service providers pump up prices and also how efforts to become Heroes when out mongering by Zeroes IRL are not only so much wasted money and effort, it is something that the stealth agent sharks here and at the establishments look for and exploit to make a killing. I have never denigrated those who still choose to do so and IMHO, it’s only their own insecurities that have made them so vociferous in their response. That or more likely, that good sensible spending when out mongering cuts down on kick-backs that the stealth agents here screw these Zeroes to heroes out of!

But it’s as I’ve always said, everybody have their own opinion and everybody is entitled to so express their own; but instead of just anonymously zapping, is it not better to so discuss what IS your POV? And even if you do not wish to debate, then what is wrong with just ignoring my or any other’s postings and just go on with contributing back to the forum? Heck, there’s even an ignore list you can put me or any other Samsters on if you do not like to even see what we got to say!
Quote:
Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person
Yes, and double YES! Especially when one can easily build points up just by participating in the “Swapping points threads” – which is something which IMHO too many people with nefarious agenda have been doing for too long and accumulated too much supposed creds just by having such. And all manners of clones have been nurtured through the years to now actually become a real menace.

Like I said, there is always a tipping point! Sure, clones are part and parcel of SBF, and I cannot yet think of any reason why they should be banned IF USED TO BENEFIT SBF! But sadly, this is NOT the case in most instances. Another tipping point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
……When 3 or more said u are an asshole, dun think too much, you are indeed an asshole.
Yes, in usual cases, but I think everybody knows that SBF is NOT anything “usual,” not with all the clones and ganging up instigated by stealth agents who’s only interest is to stifle anything which would expose their secretive and crooked world.

OK – before the usual chorus of complaints about the length and my “England.”
Which is truly weird as Singapore does have every reason to pride itself for being the place with the best English abilities in Asia!

SEAJ
Old 14-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
it’s none of your or anybody’s business. All boss is interested in is to run a well participated board which produces revenue AND that there is a fine line to follow in order to balance traffic and revenue.
If that so THEN ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, on the existing of the agents in the board!(if there is) Like you said, Boss decide on how to run, isn't it, so why you being such busybody on such matter? Shouldn't the board is all about sharing instead of your crapping agent thingy?

Quote:
I created a ruckus? Please look back on your own posting history – a period of benign sharing of information to impress upon others your supposed familiarity with Chiang Mai, then your REGULAR tirade every few weeks directed towards INNOCENT Samsters to impress..
See another nonsense from you! Which of my post indicated I'm doing that?

Ya you created ruckus just like in CP thread 1! This thread supposed not to be exist, but created specially for YOU in case you unaware.

Wasn't you the one who usually do the tirade every time, if any samster disagree with what you posted?

and what you posted in Cnx thread after moderator removed all your rubbish posting were full of NONSENSE! I bet those info you took online.

Quote:
OK…. But wouldn’t it be better if you would properly address what your particular objections are instead of just anonymously zapping? What do you hope to achieve doing so? Just to stifle me, and stifle discussions...
Ya, and if the discussion wasn't on your favor, you will called the samster names, together with unfounded accusations and the list goes isn't it? Want me to C+P it here?

So zapping is a good way to say "hey you talking crap" after all you mentioned before you don't care about points right!

Quote:
Sure, clones are part and parcel of SBF
Which is truly weird as Singapore does have every reason to pride itself for being the place with the best English abilities in Asia!
Ya, like you and your clones! 5555+ You think this is discussion is about polictics? Need to give lengthy replies every time?

What matter most is the content that you intend the other party to know. Simple isn't it?
Old 14-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha.. can u tell Me who used their own nick when they zap others...
Years back when I got zapped a few times, two great Bros indicated their identity......55
Old 14-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Seaj suan singaporean English power he is the fake ang moh born indonesia lol why indonesia siah suay u that you must pretend as Anglo although we looked at u all angles you are goreng pisang not del monte banana lol... Is unfortunate as we know who u r where u born hidden behind as keyboard typing big words from Oxford dictionary do not make you more ang Moh Asian is asia why asia low class for u lol pui...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 14-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
OH YEA lmfao i zapped SEAJ cos he talks too much shyt all over the intl threads. Also if u think im abusing, Sam would already ban me haha. Anyways im only getting access to see what goodies inside the private forums,zap me all u want after it expires real soon!LOL!

Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person irl or if having 100 rep powers doesnt make u someone godly irl lmfao. Hell i can even login as guest and view all the threads and get all the info i want lmao. And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.

ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl what or who to spend,overpriced,spoil market,blah blah stealth agents(LMFAO).. LOL u guys are real busybodies get a fucking life,how ppl wanna spend is their business.

p.s : i dont login everyday like you our dear Mr SEAJ so ill get back to you next time when i feel like it ya?thats for now

Have fun bonking see yall! Cheers!
Cannot agree more with you Bro.

Sadly, instead of understanding that he is pissing off everybody with his bullshit, that idiot SEAJ keep replying and attacking people with his stupid long post that no one is willing to read. That would be funny if he didn't spoil some thread with that.
Best thing is just ignore his shit, there is no way to try to discuss with someone with obvious psychiatric disorder.
Old 14-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good – at last a proper discourse!
LOL, as if I hadn’t replied you before – no I am NOT being paid to slay agents or could even imagine anyone being paid, monetarily or otherwise to do so; what’s the angle? And NO I am not or ever want to be an agent.

And as for the ownership of SBF – Boss has FULL control of the board and whatever its ownership structure, it’s none of your or anybody’s business. All boss is interested in is to run a well participated board which produces revenue AND that there is a fine line to follow in order to balance traffic and revenue.

I created a ruckus? Please look back on your own posting history – a period of benign sharing of information to impress upon others your supposed familiarity with Chiang Mai, then your REGULAR tirade every few weeks directed towards INNOCENT Samsters to impress upon others that no, you don’t take shit, you got nothing to gain from sharing. Yeah, right! Gimme a break!

Great – thank you for deciding to come out yourself after my hints to do so!

This allows me to address why I had decided to zero in on your anonymous zap to me. Your good posting history, especially during your early years, had been beneficial to building up discussion AND traffic – which is why I was all the more surprised/mystified that you would now resort to anonymously zapping me.

Everything goes in a cycle and there is always a tipping point when things that used to work, no longer applies and would instead serve to undo all the previous good work. And anonymous zapping is IMHO one such thing that has not only outlived its utility, it is now probably doing actual harm to SBF.

OK…. But wouldn’t it be better if you would properly address what your particular objections are instead of just anonymously zapping? What do you hope to achieve doing so? Just to stifle me, and stifle discussions on SBF? How does anonymously zapping me benefit the board or even yourself – especially since I think most here knows that I do not take things laying down. A bit counter-productive and spitefully childish – no?

Yes, I also post strictly to repay back others for the good information I have been able to glean from reading here, but my supposed “complaining” – isn’t this too much of twisting of the facts?
I have out-lined what I know about how KTV’s and other service providers pump up prices and also how efforts to become Heroes when out mongering by Zeroes IRL are not only so much wasted money and effort, it is something that the stealth agent sharks here and at the establishments look for and exploit to make a killing. I have never denigrated those who still choose to do so and IMHO, it’s only their own insecurities that have made them so vociferous in their response. That or more likely, that good sensible spending when out mongering cuts down on kick-backs that the stealth agents here screw these Zeroes to heroes out of!

But it’s as I’ve always said, everybody have their own opinion and everybody is entitled to so express their own; but instead of just anonymously zapping, is it not better to so discuss what IS your POV? And even if you do not wish to debate, then what is wrong with just ignoring my or any other’s postings and just go on with contributing back to the forum? Heck, there’s even an ignore list you can put me or any other Samsters on if you do not like to even see what we got to say!
Yes, and double YES! Especially when one can easily build points up just by participating in the “Swapping points threads” – which is something which IMHO too many people with nefarious agenda have been doing for too long and accumulated too much supposed creds just by having such. And all manners of clones have been nurtured through the years to now actually become a real menace.

Like I said, there is always a tipping point! Sure, clones are part and parcel of SBF, and I cannot yet think of any reason why they should be banned IF USED TO BENEFIT SBF! But sadly, this is NOT the case in most instances. Another tipping point?

Yes, in usual cases, but I think everybody knows that SBF is NOT anything “usual,” not with all the clones and ganging up instigated by stealth agents who’s only interest is to stifle anything which would expose their secretive and crooked world.

SEAJ
Knn.. si ang mo monkey.elang monkey si bo
Old 14-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that so THEN ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, on the existing of the agents in the board!(if there is) Like you said, Boss decide on how to run, isn't it, so why you being such busybody on such matter? Shouldn't the board is all about sharing instead of your crapping agent thingy?
This is where you are dead wrong!
Just because you have gotten away with using SBF to promote your business to now, it doesn’t mean that you will be allowed to continue forever without paying advertising fees to Boss. Look-it, since it’s pretty well already established that you are a stealth agent wannabe, why not do it the proper way and pay the advertising fees here?

Your past mostly self-serving “informative” posts does bring traffic to the site – but please think how many good/prospectively good Samsters you have driven away with your and your clones/acolytes’ regularly timed attacks on the innocent Samster?

And about “crapping agent thingy” (Seriously? Thingy??? LMFAO!) - it’s only those who has something to gain from this business, ie. YOU and your clones and acolytes – who makes a hue and cry; others just read and store away such INFORMATION!
Quote:
See another nonsense from you! Which of my post indicated I'm doing that?
Ya you created ruckus just like in CP thread 1! This thread supposed not to be exist, but created specially for YOU in case you unaware.
That’s the difference between you and I.
Every few weeks you would on purpose pick a fight to try to impress upon readers your bonafides as a supposedly selfless and regular member whilst in my case, it’s usually others who cast the first stone and I am only defending. This thread by itself is testament to this. Them casting the first stone as they’ve got something to gain or hide by trying to discredit me.
Quote:
Wasn't you the one who usually do the tirade every time, if any samster disagree with what you posted? and what you posted in Cnx thread after moderator removed all your rubbish posting were full of NONSENSE! I bet those info you took online.
Ya, and if the discussion wasn't on your favor, you will called the samster names, together with unfounded accusations and the list goes isn't it? Want me to C+P it here?
I don’t just call names, I properly research and methodically establish what they are before I call them (and you) the appropriate name!

And I certainly am not who needed to take the trouble to 1. request the TS to then 2. request the Mod to delete their own nonsense posts. After all, I was just responding to each post – so what is there to be embarrassed about or to cover-up that there’d be a need to delete posts?
Quote:
So zapping is a good way to say "hey you talking crap" after all you mentioned before you don't care about points right!
Ya, like you and your clones! 5555+ You think this is discussion is about polictics? Need to give lengthy replies every time?
What matter most is the content that you intend the other party to know. Simple isn't it?
Yes, nothing wrong with zapping IF accompanied by sensible comments as to why the Zap. In just about all instances, the zaps I’ve received have been accompanied by so much nonsensical bile. And of course anonymously.

And as to how I respond – what, there is a format here that I must follow? If you don’t like what I write, you can always not read them – or as you’ve repeatedly supposedly done, put me on your ignore list. It’s truly comical that the more you bleat, the more you just impress upon others how unethical you are.

And my clones? Yeah, right!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-12-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 14-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Quick question: Why don't SBF stop anonymous zapping to prevent "war zones"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Years back when I got zapped a few times, two great Bros indicated their identity......55
In our discussions, Boss explained the history and reason for anonymous zapping:

Quote:
When the rep system was first introduced, the nick that zapped or added points was visible to the recipient.

This caused all out zapping wars to erupt and some wars even spilled over to challenging each other to fist fight in the real world.

It also disadvantaged those who had low points and power as they did not dare zap anybody especially if the person they felt like zapping had more points and power than they had.

I therefore changed it to make it anonymous and it evened the playing field considerably and enabled junior members to zap without fear.

Rep votes should be like the ballot box. Your vote is secret.
SEAJ
Old 14-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
it doesn’t mean that you will be allowed to continue forever without paying advertising fees to Boss. Look-it, since it’s pretty well already established that you are a stealth agent wannabe, why not do it the proper way and pay the advertising fees here?
Which of my post indicated that I'm a stealth agent? You like to put words into my mouth ain't you? You; yourself is an agent, but instead you called me an agent! What rubbish is this? See, when someone who opposed to your idea, you labelled him as what YOU LIKE!

Boss and moderator doesn't make any noise about it, but acted like this BOARD IS YOURS!

In case you not aware, due to your this kind of character, you made lots of enemies!

Quote:
Your past mostly self-serving “informative” posts does bring traffic to the site – but please think how many good/prospectively good Samsters you have driven away with your and your clones/acolytes’ regularly timed attacks on the innocent Samster?
Bullcrap! since when I've clones! It's you and your lackey MONKEY FACE is the one who attacked samsters PERPERTUALLY, when ever samsters against your idea, or disagree with what you post! Dictating samsters on their holidays!

Quote:

That’s the difference between you and I.
Every few weeks you would on purpose pick a fight to try to impress upon readers your bonafides as a supposedly selfless and regular member whilst in my case, it’s usually others who cast the first stone and I am only defending. This thread by itself is testament to this. Them casting the first stone as they’ve got something to gain or hide by trying to discredit me.
I don’t just call names, I properly research and methodically establish what they are before I call them (and you) the appropriate name!
Yup, CRAPPY lengthy ESSAYS! In this thread itself there's so many against you, due to your foul attitude! And you say I pick a fight with samsters every few weeks?

See, you admitted that you called other names! Who are you to judge others in the first place?

And the names wasn't appropriate at all!

Quote:
And as to how I respond – what, there is a format here that I must follow? If you don’t like what I write, you can always not read them – or as you’ve repeatedly supposedly done, put me on your ignore list. It’s truly comical that the more you bleat, the more you just impress upon others how unethical you are.

And my clones? Yeah, right!
There's no format to follow, but you seems like idiot! Here we use simpler form to make things easier, but you... Oh I forget, you doesn't have wife to talk too, offspring to play with. Thus you have plenty of time to slowly compose and play with your bombastic words!

Ya you that time I remember you've openly declared you've CLONE ain't you! Or wait clonesss, should be the correct word.
Old 14-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which of my post indicated that......
Since you have AGAIN just degenerated back to personal attacks and repeat of childish nonsense, I will just ignore you - the same as I am ignoring other nonsense posts here.

I've said all I wanted to say and properly established what this is all about anyway...

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1