The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 23-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Tried her twice, here's my experience. Pic is real but need add 20 y.o. lol. Body like elephant. Massage was okay, hard but not always on point. Offer topup for cbj and boobjob, both at 150. 1st visit still can paint and do boobfuck (w her lying on bed). Second time only boobjob, cant even roam cause of the position. Only reason to visit her is if you want to try boobjob. Personally wont rtm.
There's actually a real video and pictures of her without the filters. Face is about the same but without the filter and make up, you can see the age.

You can find them on the google webcache because they deleted it already.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=sg
Old 29-07-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the heads up Bro, happened to see her profile and was wondering how the service was a so many good FRs on the page.... AJ some more!

Gonna give it a miss.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing0 View Post
https://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4238

FR on Yang Yang (aka Sha Sha in the past)

After reading she has recently moved into apt and relying on many good FRs in the good bonk thread I decided to overlook the recent bad reviews on rush service. In short, the session ended up being a huge disappointment. As some bros have pointed out the service may be better for her regulars.

Looks: 6/10, similar to pictures
Body: 8/10, well toned with enhanced boobs that are quite hard
GFE: 2/10, reluctant to shower together, wanted to jump straight to action after what felt like 30 sec of BBBJ
FJ: 2/10, less than 10 mins into the action was told to make it fast which was a complete turn off.
RTF: No

TBH I’m surprised by the drop in service levels based on the FRs in good bonk thread. She mentioned she is having a hard time at the moment. So bros who probably have previous exp with her should be ok to support, but as a first timer it was a waste of my time and money.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Thanks for the heads up Bro, happened to see her profile and was wondering how the service was a so many good FRs on the page.... AJ some more!

Gonna give it a miss.
Thanks
There's already coded message on her ads........only downside with coded message is that you can't slip in details, like how the service was bad... etc.

Obvious bad FR would normally be removed by admin, leaving only fake positive FR.
But some ads also have real positive FR...but not really easy to tell.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
There's already coded message on her ads........only downside with coded message is that you can't slip in details, like how the service was bad... etc.

Obvious bad FR would normally be removed by admin, leaving only fake positive FR.
But some ads also have real positive FR...but not really easy to tell.
righto... ok... I'm chinese but cannot read so used Chrome auto translate, that could have gotten lost in translation.
Thanks
Old 29-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
righto... ok... I'm chinese but cannot read so used Chrome auto translate, that could have gotten lost in translation.
Thanks
bro, just assume all chinese FRs are fake. no need to translate lol.
Old 29-07-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Gonna give it a miss.
Thanks
Whats AJ bro?
Old 30-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Whats AJ bro?
Assjob, anal.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Assjob, anal.
Wah Sha Sha do anal ah 😋😋😋.
Old 30-07-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=3858
TT 4266

Fake photos
Age plus 15 years
Old 30-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=3858
TT 4266

Fake photos
Age plus 15 years
Thanks for taking the damage...
Old 31-07-2021, 09:16 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Wah Sha Sha do anal ah 😋😋😋.
Thanks for upping. UP u before liao. Life still goes on and still the same

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Keexhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried https://www.imp mm12.com/ girl.php?id=4132 today. Location was some upstairs shop house at jalan besar, near mrt but door locked must wait for ppl come unlock. Girl wasn't the same (was some baba aunty) , also just cat bath and go, but got a bit of AR if you're into that. Overall rush svc won't RTF.

However, on my way out i was showed out by this petite syt, looks like lele 4317, just the eye makeup abit darker. 70% sure it's her, looks not bad, might try at a less conspicuous time of day. Or if someone want to try her see if it's h**** Spa see if it's her.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coco http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=3903

Acutal person is bahbah, got tummy, a bit of bad breath, large nipples. Around at least 30s. Minus 50% looks from the actual picture.

She try to small talk and she does work hard but bc of above I just shot and left.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi View Post
Coco http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=3903

Acutal person is bahbah, got tummy, a bit of bad breath, large nipples. Around at least 30s. Minus 50% looks from the actual picture.

She try to small talk and she does work hard but bc of above I just shot and left.
Is that a spa?, in the ads stated apartment but the location seems to indicate a spa area....plus the 45 mins service menu.....
Bad breath really deal breaker.....also, if pictures 50% off means totally off
Old 03-08-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential

Tbh i don't think there will be any FL in any website who will be truly up to standard at this pt in time. Every FL just wants to turn over quickly and maximize profit during this time when GL is closed.

Need to wait until Thai girls etc return to our shores, who are definitely better value, lower price and better service. Only then these prc FL can wake up their idea. Until that happens its better to find other ways to relief than to get chopped carrot head and get bad service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1