The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tutor & Student

Tutor & Student relationship

Hi ladies & gentlemen, this is not a fiction but you are free to believe anything you want. I was 26, she was 22 ( had a bf ), we had a short relationship
but like many things they never last.

Last year, I posted an advertisment on private tutoring. Few days later, a cute girl contacted me via wechat and asked about it. I gave her
a detailed explanation that we would have the tutoring session at a friend's tuition center. But, it will be just me and her in a room. She was fine
with it and decided to take it. However, she asked whether i could fetch her to the center as she didn't know where it was and so i complied.

1 week later, I was waiting for her in my car on this street where she asked me to meet her. So there i was, 10 minutes earlier waiting to pick her
up. I wasn't dissappointed when she showed up. She was wearing black and white sleeveless top, super short jeans along with a pair of sneakers,
long straight black hair until her waist and her tiny yet slightly busty figure. She greeted me with a smile and introduced herself and vice versa.
So i started driving to my friend's center. While i was driving, thoughts were running wild on my mind, that i get to have a private class with
such a girl that i wasn't expecting anything to happen, but hey a good looking student never hurts.

Few tutor sessions later, She always had this smiles & cheerful attitude all the while i was tutoring so my little brain got the better of me and i decided
to test the water, so i sat next to her while i normally won't, then i put my hand around her chair. I started to look her in the eyes and leaned
slightly toward her. I was expecting her to lean away as a sign ( back off ) but she didn't...to my surprise she didn't look away as well...but i
decided to back off slightly since that positive reaction from her caught me off guard, our sessions for the day was over and i sent her back
home as usual..later that day, she actually messaged me " I miss you teacher. " I didn't expect this at all...and now i had to plan what to do with
her next class :P

TBC
Old 26-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tutor & Student

What tutoring will a 22 year old need?
Old 26-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, keep it going
Old 26-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
1qaz1qaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start , keep it up
Old 26-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
comehere6c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 26-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Some are foreign students taking private english classes, for example. Used to know one who was here and had a sugar daddy.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Depending on where the student is from....maybe English language?
Old 27-06-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 27-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 0
SGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to all

Nice story. Keep it up
Old 28-06-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 28-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 28-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support thread and camping for more
Old 28-06-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light

Nice tutor story....got my attention
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1