The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Re: a moment of silece

Pretty sure he got arrested. At the time it happened, he had a japanese girl working and some others. The Japanese girl with the short hair and quite cute one. Solid riding and solid foreplay. I had once under iconick stable and then when she came back, that was when he kena up lorry.

Anyway the Japanese girl told me he cut her loose. Apparently someone baotoh him. She herself had difficulty coping and had to be independent FL before she got deported.

I've had quite a few memorable gals under iconick. Jap gal was one. Another one from last year was called risa (not real korean). That risa waaa fuck until we both sweating omg think of her easily become hard again.

The good okts are rare. Iconick was one of them. Salute and wish him a better life ahead.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsudonsan View Post
Same here man! I went to that hotel too. So many luxurious hotels, reasonable prices, responsive to texts. And the girls he brought in were top notch from all over the globe. Well groomed and well trained. He was one of the best OKT around. I miss him so much! Once this covid mess is over, can somebody please step up and try to follow in dear bro iconick’s footsteps...
I have tried Iconick gals .... quite reasonably priced & will not burn a hole in yr pocket.
But ppl keeping saying her gals are fake koreans & jap.
Some say his gals are mongolian.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Still remember he brought in a jpn lady like a year ago.

He would ask hows the session afterwards.
Oh yes that Japanese lady, Minako. Great service
Old 26-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedry View Post
Dunno if it's the same one but a Jap from him was one of my favs. Her cowgirl was unforgettable
U referring to Minako? I love showering with her
Old 14-12-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dandesilva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amen, another bites the dust
Old 16-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

ysrel1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still rem it was my first try in dome 3. This korean but i think is Mongolian. Body damn hot, nice abs so didn't matter korean or Mongolian.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I have tried Iconick gals .... quite reasonably priced & will not burn a hole in yr pocket.
But ppl keeping saying her gals are fake koreans & jap.
Some say his gals are mongolian.
yeah its true some of the girls arent real japanese or koreans. there were some mongolians and asian-mixed russians. nonetheless, the girl's service is really top notch with a good 4-5 star hotels.
Old 27-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The 4-5 star room experience is also nice. When we pay top dollar its nice to have the ambience of a high quality hotel room. I have only done the hotel thing four times.....is it always a twin bed room?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The 4-5 star room experience is also nice. When we pay top dollar its nice to have the ambience of a high quality hotel room. I have only done the hotel thing four times.....is it always a twin bed room?
yeah i would assume that one bed is for the girl to sleep at night and the other is for the daytime activities
Old 25-02-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

benkinobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope he returns soon. He was one of the best.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BS2099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: a moment of silece

Man, I have not signed in for so many moons, but seeing this thread resonated in so many ways. Sigh... Bro Iconic, wherever you are, I hope life is only getting easier.
And if you return, please bring Hannah back, my best F*** ever.
Old 28-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Iconic best okt. His girls r the best n value for $$$$$$.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS2099 View Post
Man, I have not signed in for so many moons, but seeing this thread resonated in so many ways. Sigh... Bro Iconic, wherever you are, I hope life is only getting easier.
And if you return, please bring Hannah back, my best F*** ever.
Hannah was arguably the prettiest one I had. A bit cold though, must be from not enough chemistry.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 02-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He has a few Hannah's. My first fuck with him was a Hannah. Really pretty and cost 180.

But my most memorable fuck was Keiko. The room only had 2 twin sized beds but makes the experience even wilder.... Drool...
Old 02-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kenbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
He has a few Hannah's. My first fuck with him was a Hannah. Really pretty and cost 180.
I remember that Hannah. Jet black hair, very pretty face, skin not very fair (light tanned), and not ultra slim. Face is very pretty. The hotel is the one attached to a big shopping mall and her room was a corner one with a sofa by the windows, eh ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1