The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
highdriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Different type of Juagen

hi all seniors,

one night boring found a massage with JG service, thinking very long didnt do JG liao, so make an appointment to try.
It was different from what i experience in the past, this ML Toto only massage the veins around balls area didnt massage the rod, it was a painful process from my kidney to lower back. She said it bcos my vessels are blocked. Not sure true or not, the pain did get lighter as she massage. in the end also never help me to release and told me all done..lol

after everything she send me a text advise me not to have sex and hj for a week.

Checking with senior out here, this kind is authentic or those that also massage your rod ?

dmg $60+$100
Old 31-08-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Baranaranna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Different type of Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdriv View Post
hi all seniors,

one night boring found a massage with JG service, thinking very long didnt do JG liao, so make an appointment to try.
It was different from what i experience in the past, this ML Toto only massage the veins around balls area didnt massage the rod, it was a painful process from my kidney to lower back. She said it bcos my vessels are blocked. Not sure true or not, the pain did get lighter as she massage. in the end also never help me to release and told me all done..lol

after everything she send me a text advise me not to have sex and hj for a week.

Checking with senior out here, this kind is authentic or those that also massage your rod ?

dmg $60+$100
I can show you authentic JG
Old 31-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do have similar experience where the ml concentrate more on massaging the veins around the balls area including some stroking of my rod at the end but no release. Too bad she has already RTC.
Think no sex and hj for a week after JG is too long a period.
I usually get on with my excitement after 12 hours.

dmg $60+$100[/QUOTE]
Old 31-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Anyone tried Anna at a Alexander MP? Saw her in WeChat.

Legit?
Old 31-12-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Similar was told at fong sis , she just said 3 in broken English i asked 3 hours she couldn’t reply clearly, even no reply to message in mandarin
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdriv View Post
hi all seniors,

dmg $60+$100
Old 31-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Talking about Juagen, different masseuse uses different ( methodology in handling ) approaches as their selling point.

Some from the “old school” will say don’t release for a period of time. Today’s competitive environment, if release can results in returning customers why not.

After all, Juagen in my opinion is but just another massage that helps with blood circulation. And probably, create hopes for better performance ( at least for me )just as it is for beauty products.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Well, I beg to differ. It is not about creating hope, but actually contributes to better performance : size, hardness, durability, and reduced sensitivity at the tip.

Me and my trusted Bros for for JG maintenance by BaoBao @ Hougang and other JG MLs. Result : all saw improvements.
For me, I am near mid 50s, but have been told by all MLs that I pump like a young man with extensive energy and durability.
Well said bro, “pump like a young man with extensive energy and durability “ is the reason and hope that prompted me to go for every juagen available

Year is ending and 2024 approaching. Wishing every samster / Choingster a new year filled with good health, good fortune, greater vitality and durability’s for better years ahead.
Old 31-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

There are 2 types of JG massage. If u kena the thai one, they hardly touch your shaft nor penile head. Most of the finger works will be the expressways between your ball sack to the base of the penis, the balls themselves. These are the most painful aside from the inner thighs and lower abdomen. I need to cover my face with my t shirt and bite onto something for fear of wailing in pain and scaring away their customers. Locations are the one at Moonstone Lane & another at Yio Chu Kang Grove - this one die die want to korek my prostate.

YF & her previous disciples all got massage the shaft. Her more bearable. But pls clean your dick head b4 finding her. She told me abt the fermented swiss cheese that formed a ring ard the base on the head that some of her client had and the putrid smell stank up her room.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
There are 2 types of JG massage. If u kena the thai one, they hardly touch your shaft nor penile head. Most of the finger works will be the expressways between your ball sack to the base of the penis, the balls themselves. These are the most painful aside from the inner thighs and lower abdomen. I need to cover my face with my t shirt and bite onto something for fear of wailing in pain and scaring away their customers. Locations are the one at Moonstone Lane & another at Yio Chu Kang Grove - this one die die want to korek my prostate.
Bro, please share the CTC.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YF & her previous disciples all got massage the shaft. Her more bearable. But pls clean your dick head b4 finding her. She told me abt the fermented swiss cheese that formed a ring ard the base on the head that some of her client had and the putrid smell stank up her room.
I thot it's their in-house rule that all customers hv to take shower before & after the session? now no more or the customers din wash their mushroom heads thouroughly? ..
Old 01-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, I beg to differ. It is not about creating hope, but actually contributes to better performance : size, hardness, durability, and reduced sensitivity at the tip.

Me and my trusted Bros for for JG maintenance by BaoBao @ Hougang.
Hi boss

who's this bao bao at Hougang? Can i give her business or not?
Old 02-01-2024, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JuzQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Well, I beg to differ. It is not about creating hope, but actually contributes to better performance : size, hardness, durability, and reduced sensitivity at the tip. Me and my trusted Bros for for JG maintenance by BaoBao @ Hougang and other JG MLs. Result : all saw improvements. For me, I am near mid 50s, but have been told by all MLs that I pump like a young man with extensive energy and durability.
Hi bro, can share your contact for good JG? I need maintenance to go strong like you. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2024, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JuzQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There are 2 types of JG massage. If u kena the thai one, they hardly touch your shaft nor penile head. Most of the finger works will be the expressways between your ball sack to the base of the penis, the balls themselves. These are the most painful aside from the inner thighs and lower abdomen. I need to cover my face with my t shirt and bite onto something for fear of wailing in pain and scaring away their customers. Locations are the one at Moonstone Lane & another at Yio Chu Kang Grove - this one die die want to korek my prostate. YF & her previous disciples all got massage the shaft. Her more bearable. But pls clean your dick head b4 finding her. She told me abt the fermented swiss cheese that formed a ring ard the base on the head that some of her client had and the putrid smell stank up her room.
Hi Bro, can help share your JG contacts? Thanks
Old 02-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Those Thai JG I did in the 2000s @ Funan B4 also told no release. But definitely, it is a pain. Gone are the days for Thai JG.

Now, the Chinese JG I had since pre-covid & my goto place with solid massage, JG w/o release & no hanky panky is @ discreet UPL homebase. Had a FR in the UPL thread. Introduced to some senior bros B4. For those senior who like authentic JG, can PM me. Recently she also has put up TT.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

With the encouragement of kopishopuncle, manage to decipher the code and experience a different style as compared to my usual.

Spotted Sha Niu, which have been much talked about in other threads, amongst the others in the listing, So made an appointment to try out her newly certified Juagen.

It’s another good experience as she uses hot volcanic stone ball to rub the back from the shoulder down. It’s rather soothing and relaxing. As she explained, this is a prerequisite requirement to release the “Qi” in the body for effectiveness.
Anyway, she’s a certified master now so just go along. Ultimately, comes the work on the area that is the reason for the visit. Will not elaborate as it will get very lengthy.

The whole process requires 90minutes. So be prepared to exceed budgetif you are going for juagen. Can’t said of the normal massage as I have not try or ask.

Overall, will say that it has some effectiveness. Butwill not be able to go as frequently as I want to. Probably once in 3 weeks to meet monthly budget
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1