The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How to get a respond from FL

I ever tried to make appointment click through sms
on this website on 2-3 FL but failed to get a respond.
Not even a yes or no to my timing request.
Need guidance on way to get a response for an appointment.
Old 29-07-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to get a respond from FL

Try to write in Chinese. Type in their name and other details so as to show you are not mass SMS to a number of other girls. Type in your sentence politely with a bit of flattery.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

not your fault. many fls only take customers with gd reviews in their system. you can try those cheaper/more adventurous ones to build your profile.

i know its lame but its like that nowadays. hope geylang can reopen soon and normalize things
Old 29-07-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks.
Has sms in chinese character and preferred slot timing.
Perhaps slot has taken up.
Out of curiosity,
-how advance bro book appt for a slot ?
-how soon you get a reply from them
Old 29-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Thanks.
Out of curiosity,
don't bother wait more than an hour for a reply. cos even if they don't use phone during their session, they will dash for their phone after a 60min session.

usually i do same day booking
Old 29-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
don't bother wait more than an hour for a reply. cos even if they don't use phone during their session, they will dash for their phone after a 60min session.

usually i do same day booking
Hi Bro
Thanks for the lead and advise.
Having same issue on getting a reply from them
Much appreciated.
Old 29-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ever tried to make appointment click through sms
on this website on 2-3 FL but failed to get a respond.
Not even a yes or no to my timing request.
Need guidance on way to get a response for an appointment.
Few pointers;
Try to SMS earlier if you time is flexible or even a day in advanced
SMS in Chinese, with your proposed time, if they reply OK (confirm with her to lock your reservation)
If your number in their database (if not in database, don't fret, try others....., once you get a session, then after the session then reqest the gal to add your number with positive note)
Determine few targets, blast the SMS, see whoever reply first...
Try to SMS 5-10 minues before the hour like, 1055 or 1155 (as some ladies don't check HP during session),,,,,,so, at end of session they are more likely to reply.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:55 AM
Samster

Thank you
Raul ,Kombust and Silverug
for all the guide
Old 08-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Hi Bro
Thanks for the lead and advise.
Having same issue on getting a reply from them
Much appreciated.
Nothing unusual. Most of these FLs now dun really accept new clients. I posted about having the same issue some time ago too.

I thought my number was black-listed too, so I even bought a pre-paid card to try again. Still no response from most of the FLs

One way is to book a new/not-so-popular FL first. Then ask her to leave a positive FR for you in the database. Apparently this increases your chance of being accepted for future bookings of other gals.

That time I book BBL (upon advice from bros here) as she seems to accept new numbers. She also helped me to leave a positive FR after our session. But still most of the FLs are not replying one.

But I managed to book super syts who seems to have arrive only recently and not popular yet (that was like 1 mth back).

So u can try to target those newly arrived FLs or those that accept all bookings (e.g. BBL, Tang tang)
Old 08-08-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Try to write in Chinese. Type in their name and other details so as to show you are not mass SMS to a number of other girls. Type in your sentence politely with a bit of flattery.
Now being a cheongster really hard life. Got to pay higher price, got to to flatter and almost like beg the FL

Customers become like beggars. Pay money still must beg, wait and pray for good luck to get a response.

Remember in the good old days, we are literally spoilt for choices- got GL cat150/cat80, HC, KTVs, local FLs also many & cheap etc

Now it's the seller market. They jack up prices, give poor & fast service, and still pick and choose customer....
Old 18-08-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

on one of the sites there are girls who have a different tagging to their ID... these girls who are willing to take new (customers)numbers
most of the girls in MW should accept new customers as well

you have to try and date one of them and after session tell the lady your number is new, ask her to register it in their database

hopefully u left at least a ok impression and she give u a good FR
Old 18-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Thanks Guy
Managed to get a reply and secure appointment
after numerous air submit.
She replied and advise to add her wechat and here we go
Old 27-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
seami11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Nothing unusual. Most of these FLs now dun really accept new clients. I posted about having the same issue some time ago too.

I thought my number was black-listed too, so I even bought a pre-paid card to try again. Still no response from most of the FLs

One way is to book a new/not-so-popular FL first. Then ask her to leave a positive FR for you in the database. Apparently this increases your chance of being accepted for future bookings of other gals.

That time I book BBL (upon advice from bros here) as she seems to accept new numbers. She also helped me to leave a positive FR after our session. But still most of the FLs are not replying one.

But I managed to book super syts who seems to have arrive only recently and not popular yet (that was like 1 mth back).

So u can try to target those newly arrived FLs or those that accept all bookings (e.g. BBL, Tang tang)
Same!
Booked a girl last week and requested her to leave a positive FR in their wechat group. She also told me I will get response in several mins when I try to book another girl next time.

Then I've tried to msg another 3 girls, no reply so far.
Miss the old days, GL is more convenient and service better, not to mention reasonable price.
Old 29-03-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Dow125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use to have problems booking. One of them even tell me that she can't find my history. Went to my regular ML and told her to add me to their Wechat group and was able to book from then on.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.
Out of curiosity,
Yes, but how to write in Chinese on your phone. I'm English educated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1