The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Newbies under moderation, please do not post same messages repeatedly.

Please wait for your posts to be released by admin or moderators.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Newbies under moderation, please do not post same messages repeatedly.

Please wait for your posts to be released by admin or moderators.
Hi sorry. I thought post did not went through as I was re-directed to the same page. Didn't realize it had to be approved by moderators
Old 01-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi all. I'm in HCM now and any reviews on Dai Nam (saw this name popped up in tread and is quite near my hotel). Never tried massage before so wanting to ask for recommendation (is it safe: robbery,extortion, clean etc). Or would you recommend to get girls come to hotel? (if so any website recommend?) Thanks in advance!
Hey man I'm also in hcmc right now, wanna link up?
Old 01-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
What's your review for Dai Nam? Is it safe (extortion,robbing, clean etc?) Currently in HCM
Dai Nam is hotel with massage service in D1.. It should be safe but pls carry your valuable(Wallet and handphone) with you instead of locking it in the locker. Many foreigner go there for massage. So should be safe enough. Think it is not opened 24/7. Better check out the closing time. I think should be 2am or 4am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post
Good to know Minh Minh tam also offers bill these days.. I can totally see the fj being awkward. I do remember the doors were glass and partially see through.. usually my tip is the same as the room charge.. I understand that’s customary.. do you tip more for a bj? Any idea of what I should pay if I ask for it? A number would help me not get quoted high..

How come you say you don’t know how long the bj will be available for? Why would it go away?

Thanks for all the info!
Last time pre covid, those 3 places dont normally offer bj.... Foreigner tip rate should be 400k - 500k is enough for non vip room... But tip is expected to be more if you opt VIP room.

I think the basic package will be good enough (350k package)
Old 02-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
FR on Korean KTV

Had always wanted to try korean KTV and finally tried last night. Quite a gd experience and likely to go again.

The good thing about Korean KTV is lower price and fixed price. While prices are cheaper, girls quality is similar to chinese KTV. There is around 30 to 40 plus girls to choose with around 10plus dun go out, 10plus ST and 10plus LT. Those that dun go out seem the prettiest. The cons are that as it is korean KTV, korean is a more known language than English. Even the machine to select songs is in Korean. The songs are only korean songs and english songs.

Expenses
Beer Package(20cans of beer) -3.5mil
Mummy Fee - 500k
Waiter Fee -300K
So total for the night is 4.3mil. Good thing about Korean KTV is that the package will cover the room, fruits, snacks etc.1 beer package is for 1-3 customers. If u have 4 bros,than must 2 package. There is also whisky package and sojiu package.

LT is 3.5mil
ST is 2mil
Sitting is 500k

I am still thinking should try KTV or not. The Korean KTV sounds more logical in terms of the costing breakdown or should i say more easy to understand. Previously I am angry because the beer package is 3.5 million for just 20 cans of beers. That is so expensive like 175k for each can of beers that is treating us as fools. After doing more research I found that other KTVs their costings are so messy. Room charges, fruit platters, what vapping, ++++ and even food.

Now after reading up more. I feel this Korean KTV is more honest as in the package covers 20 cans (no mistake in counting the alcohol u consume + got bro advise always order beer bottle to avoid they charge u wrongly), room charges (which can be 500K/hr) and Fruit platters (which can be 400K) and snacks (which can be 400K). If the session lasts 3 hours, the beers will cost 1.2 million which is like what other KTVs selling the beers at 45-60K per cans no finish can keep. So i would say just nice, already outfront list out costings. No need us add add add.

The ST and LT cost also more reasonable unlike some other KTVs but not sure they increase their prices or not now.

Don't mind bro I want to ask cause I am newbie there:

1) LT is from 11 pm - 6am right? I still must find ways to get into the hotel myself or tip the bell boy right.
2) How much is the whiskey or soju package as I don't quite like beers.
3) Lastly can intro the KTV and address?

Looking at my circumstance, i think most likely I will only have one more bro who might also keen to try KTV too. The rest maybe out so this Ktv might suit our budget more.

Thanks.

Last edited by subidowa; 02-08-2022 at 05:13 AM.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
I sort of can guess the forums you went to. I have a feeling they are massage place sponsored websites that is made to look neutral. In any case, the quality is okay lah. Just not the cheapest places. But worth a try.

I went to sala just last week. A little bit ulu and run down, but affordable versus the nicer looking spas. Dainam is a popular name, but I haven't tried. Reviews say it's okay.

Don't go for okt outcalls. In my post right above this, I mention why.

If you want sex, the safest way is little japan.
If you want a rub, then go to a spa place. You get to use sauna, jacuzzi, and the girl goes into the tub with you. There's very very little value to do an outcall massage because you don't get all those ambience stuff for essentially the same price.
If you want more adventure, you can read up more about gaito, hot toc, or venture outside of the city center.
Don't mind asking is this Sala at district 7. What do services do they provide there and what are the cost? I am compiling the lists of things i wanna try already as i am flying there soon. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Agree with you on this.

Truth be told, the cheapest viet girls are found in JB or KL. I think one of my best viet experiences are in KL.

I still think little japan in hcmc is overpriced, but there's a chance of finding really good ones. Overall, I don't think quality is especially better than MY or SG. Just that there is a chance of finding a really good one. I would just take a stroll there, but don't feel pressured to bust a nut.

My objective in HCMC was to find good deals, and novel experiences, like the hot toc, or fancy massage spas, or pick up normal girls, rather than the pure commercial services via ktv or little japan. But to play that game, it's a hit and miss game.

Gaigoi/gaito is no different from freelance websites in Singapore, or even from fl dome here. So it's really about the flavour you want I guess.
Second that. I heard many things about Vietnam girls are hard to pick up or know from youtube videos. They will treat u as husband or bf and clingy. On the other side, got sammy bros a few actually always manage to date girls from online and etc. I guess i have to find out myself.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

For massage can go Dubai luxury massage.
Got hj and BJ. But no fj.
Tips is the same as Ur ticket price.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Pay room to the mummy.
Tips straight to girl
Old 02-08-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
For massage can go Dubai luxury massage.
Got hj and BJ. But no fj.
Tips is the same as Ur ticket price.
Sure Thanks bro.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rlethrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys first time in HCM this weekend, can anyone recommend good night clubs or bars to meet friendly local chicks? me and my friend are pretty decent looking and we're staying near D1 Bui Viet.

If no luck at the nightspots, can anyone recommend a good website where the girls just come to our place for some overnight fun

Thanks all looking forward
Old 02-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlethrow View Post
Hey guys first time in HCM this weekend, can anyone recommend good night clubs or bars to meet friendly local chicks? me and my friend are pretty decent looking and we're staying near D1 Bui Viet.

If no luck at the nightspots, can anyone recommend a good website where the girls just come to our place for some overnight fun

If got time meet up and drink or cheong together. I am there over the weekend too.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlethrow View Post

Hcmc's clubs and bars are not easy for foreigners to go and pick up chicks, not unleas you can speak their language fluently. If you want a chance to up their local girls, best bet is from tinder
Old 02-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

dai nam, dubai, vien dong, cong doung, Mười Em ????

My only choice, and i dare to say that you've never been to HCM if you havent been here - DNTN Phụng Thủy .. my one and only choice
(no FJ here, AR and BBBJ only)

Old 02-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
dai nam, dubai, vien dong, cong doung, Mười Em ????

My only choice, and i dare to say that you've never been to HCM if you havent been here - DNTN Phụng Thủy .. my one and only choice
(no FJ here, AR and BBBJ only)

I'll try to pen my experience here, rather than just vouch for DNTN PHUNG THUY.

So once you are out from the airport (do take only VINA SUN or MAI LINH) taxi, or grab does work well. The second roundabout, the taxi should take the first turn to the city center, Gigamall mall is a faint distance away, and the legendary DNTN Phung Thuy is at the 3rd turn. NVM, forget the logistics, what im trying to say is that this place , while in Thu Duc (many will say its far from D1 in HCMC), is actually a stone's throw away from the airport.

Easy way, just designate your taxi or grab to DNTN Phung thu.
Once you're there, on your way in, there will be like 4-5 ppl doing the 45 degree bow. Pay the entrance fee at the counter (VND600k) and then you will be ushered in to a room. Pay girl, eq of massage price (so total, should not exceed VND 1.2m)
Facilities include steam bath, sauna, auto roam, BBBJ , ass licking and etc.

IMHO, better than Vien Dong (Bui Vien area) and highly regarded as the gold choice among cheongsters from SG/MY.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1