The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Thanks to all for contribution jokes

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 06-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know what will happen after your funeral?

In a few hours the cry sound will be completely stopped.

Family will be busy ordering food from hotels and caterers for relatives....

Grandchildren running and playing...

A young man and a woman exchange phone numbers with a romantic smile ...

Some men would go to the nearby pub or teh-tarek stall for a drink to talk before going to bed.

Your neighbour will be angry, thinking that your people may have thrown the ritual things too near their gate or were too noisy...

A relative will talk to your daughter on the phone about not being able to come in person due to an emergency situation....

At the next day's dinner, few relatives are reduced, and a few complain about not having enough salt in the curry....

Foreign relatives would have secretly planned tourism, as if they had never looked so far on the way here for your funeral....

A relative may be complaining about funeral expenses and that he/she had spent a few hundred dollars more on his/her share.

The crowd will slowly begin to dissolve ..

In the coming days some calls may come to your phone without knowing you are dead.

Your office will be rushing to find someone to replace you...

One week later, after hearing the news of your death, some Facebook friends may search with curious sadness to know what your last post was.

In few days your son and daughter will be busy shopping and packing before they return to work in their foreign land as their emergency leave gets over.

At the end of the month, your spouse will be watching a comedy show and laughing....

Some siblings and relatives will ask about the properties and assets you had, if any....

Others will demand their shares, if any....

In the coming months, your close relationships will return to the cinema and to the beach.

Everybody’s life will go back to normal just as there is no difference between a withered leaf of a big tree and what you lived and died for....

It all happens so easily ,so fast, without any movement.

Started raining, the election is coming, the crowds on the buses are as usual, an actress is getting married, the festival is coming, the World Cup game is going on as planned, the flowers are in full bloom, and your pet gave birth to some puppies.

You will be forgotten and in a grave by this world at an astonishing pace.

In the meanwhile your first year death anniversary will be celebrated in a grand manner....

In the blink of an eye, years have passed and there is no one to talk about you.

One day, just looking at some old photos, one of your close friends may remember you...

In your hometown, of the thousands of people you've become acquainted with, only one person, as you have ever been, can rarely talk to anyone about you.

You maybe living elsewhere, as someone else, if reincarnation is true...

Otherwise, you will be nothing and will be plunged into darkness for decades.

Tell me now...

People are waiting to forget you easily.

Then who are you running around for? And who are you worried for?

For most part of your life, say 80%, you think about what your relatives and neighbours think about you..

Are you living a life to satisfy them?

NO USE.

*Life is once dude, just live it.*

author unknown.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Do you know what will happen after your funeral?

One day, just looking at some old photos, one of your close friends may remember you...

Tell me now...

People are waiting to forget you easily.

Then who are you running around for? And who are you worried for?

For most part of your life, say 80%, you think about what your relatives and neighbours think about you..

Are you living a life to satisfy them?

NO USE.

*Life is once dude, just live it.*

author unknown.
Not forgetting that some bros might already be on SBF surfing away looking for their next bonks.

For me I guess if any bros of mine does remember me after my passing, just a toast over beers while hugging a meimei on my behalf would be good enough.

Good article to put things into perspective at times.

Cheers bro!
Old 06-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
Not forgetting that some bros might already be on SBF surfing away looking for their next bonks.

For me I guess if any bros of mine does remember me after my passing, just a toast over beers while hugging a meimei on my behalf would be good enough.

Cheers bro!
Yes, agreed...will always cheers to bro sailsingapore who passed away in Dec 2019...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers bro!
would be good if they yell my name during orgasm on their 1st bonk after my dead... then i will die a happy man...☺️
Old 06-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
would be good if they yell my name during orgasm on their 1st bonk after my dead... then i will die a happy man...☺️
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 06-07-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers bro!
WOO Upz 👍 👍 👍
Old 06-07-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

dyelook! dyelook! dyelook!

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This statement... you win. I spilled my beer when i read this.
Tomorrow will +17 for you.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
dyelook! dyelook! dyelook!
ah rat.... you remember to write my nick on the nehneh you tehs ah...
Old 07-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
woowoo...later i go sg upz you back na...
Old 07-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lai lai WOO waiting you😛😛😛😛😛😛
Old 08-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10775 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returns with 13 pts. Cheers
Old 08-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA! Best "Quote of the Day" for me bro!
Old 08-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lai lai WOO waiting you😛😛😛😛😛😛
woowoo should always make his dick hard and not his life, so that he will make your pussy wet and not your eyes...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1