The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

ian rush's hot new galfren ...

Old 06-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I like the way Lovren is forcing himself out of Sotong to come to us
Need a experience BPL defender to strengthen our leaking defence
I pity Southampton manager, many of his players leaving the team.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
no need pity ronald koeman la.
he'll have a large warchest to buy new players after the elite players are sold.
it'll be a massive challenge for him to rebuild the team n it'll be interesting to see if he could mould the team back like the Saints of class of 13-14 or like the Swansea of old.
aiya branded angmo mgrs need not worry abt rice bowl one. they hv fat pay packets n bonuses, if they cant perform at most tio sack n get compensated ... there'll be other clubs waiting in the Q to sign them.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...better to be true...so that BR can use the money to get more players...
More players may not always be better. We still need to give Flanagan, Wisdom, Illori chances to play and grow. We just need a few world class players. I rather we spend the budget on 2-3 world class players than 10 average players. Need to replace the 31 goals and 10 assists from Suarez. Not easy.

If we have money, we should bid an extra $5 million pounds for Sanchez. That should see off Arsenal which traditionally is very cautious in bidding for players.. Plus Arsenal is known to have a strict wage structure. Sanchez might end up earning lesser in Arsenal.

Quote:
Chairman changed, manager changed, 3 star players sold so far plus the lure of Champions League, title challenging side plus added wages. If I were Louvren, I will think of switching too.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Just see this on the net, not sure how true.

Exclusive: Real Madrid to Blow Barcelona Out of the Water With £95m Bid for Liverpool Striker Luis Suarez

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/07...r-luis-suarez/
if its true...its better for him to go to madrid...barca are on a decline...and messi is there...barca and the mangement dance to his tune.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
no need pity ronald koeman la.
he'll have a large warchest to buy new players after the elite players are sold.
it'll be a massive challenge for him to rebuild the team n it'll be interesting to see if he could mould the team back like the Saints of class of 13-14 or like the Swansea of old.
aiya branded angmo mgrs need not worry abt rice bowl one. they hv fat pay packets n bonuses, if they cant perform at most tio sack n get compensated ... there'll be other clubs waiting in the Q to sign them.
ya no need to pity....the saints have a lot of young players coming thru...they will survive...they have one of the best academy in england.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
More players may not always be better. We still need to give Flanagan, Wisdom, Illori chances to play and grow. We just need a few world class players. I rather we spend the budget on 2-3 world class players than 10 average players. Need to replace the 31 goals and 10 assists from Suarez. Not easy.

If we have money, we should bid an extra $5 million pounds for Sanchez. That should see off Arsenal which traditionally is very cautious in bidding for players.. Plus Arsenal is known to have a strict wage structure. Sanchez might end up earning lesser in Arsenal.

Chairman changed, manager changed, 3 star players sold so far plus the lure of Champions League, title challenging side plus added wages. If I were Louvren, I will think of switching too.
do u think we will challenge for the title?....remember houllier and rafa?wat happen after they finished second...its gonna be hard without the 31 goals and 10 assists.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool Race to Beat Roma to the Signing of Ashley Cole

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/chris.de...of-ashley-cole

Wah! Didn't know Ah Cole is so hot! Even Roma wants him now.

Dunno if it's good or bad news if we get his signature. Even if he comes on a free transfer, his salary would be a major stumbling block. For someone nearing the end of his career, is it worth paying so much for his wages???

'The biggest stumbling block for Liverpool would likely be the wages, as Roma are said to have offered the 33-year-old a massive salary of around £150,000 a week - similar to what he was making at Chelsea.'

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Liverpool close in on £35m double deal

'Liverpool have agreed a deal with Lille for Belgium striker Divock Origi and are in advanced talks to sign Serbia winger Lazar Markovic from Benfica.'

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28188589

Ok source is fr bbc so should be reliable.

Origi looks like a good player. The kind of predator like his team mate Lukaku. Think he should be a good deal, his value will only go higher with experience.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
do u think we will challenge for the title?
I think we can challenge for the title. Houllier got 2nd with a squad built over many years. Then he went on to buy Bruno Cheyrou, El Hadji Diouf etc. Rafa's squad was dismantled after 2nd place due to the previous owners' debts. We got 2nd with a thin, young and still being built squad. We had sold our previous top scorer Torres and was able to replace him with Suarez. We can replace Suarez too.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Liverpool close in on £35m double deal

'Liverpool have agreed a deal with Lille for Belgium striker Divock Origi and are in advanced talks to sign Serbia winger Lazar Markovic from Benfica.'

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28188589

Ok source is fr bbc so should be reliable.

Origi looks like a good player. The kind of predator like his team mate Lukaku. Think he should be a good deal, his value will only go higher with experience.
looks liverpool is doing many deals in the market...haha...all the transfer news during WC is also made by Liverpool...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Uruguay manager claims Liverpool had Barcelona agreement

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/07...ona-agreement/

Excerpts:

'Luis had told me about the Barcelona interest in November last year a few days before the Jordan match. At that time the talks between Liverpool and Barcelona were very good and an agreement was arranged back then.

After the amazing season he had Liverpool did not want to sell him understandably and they began to back out of the deal they made with Barcelona in November last year.

Luis got word of this a day after the victory against England. He was a changed man, he got upset and his head was elsewhere. He could barely train with the rest of the team. I had to have him train with a different group from the main squad.'

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Jersey.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Jersey.

Any idea are they on sale yet at MBK? The AAA replicas I mean....
Old 08-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Any idea are they on sale yet at MBK? The AAA replicas I mean....
Eeks... so horrible and you wanna buy them? I like the designs of the older jerseys more than this new set.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1