The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 22-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallBointPen View Post
Recently tried two from Huat, one who rtv and L who was reviewed previously by bros in a span of 2 weeks.

Since rtv I don't give detailed review, very small and quiet lady good massage tho.

I saw L when I just walk in without booking first cause got time to kill and wanted a massage, my type and cute cute but resting.
Immediately after massage researched here for reviews and their website for photo to confirm is her or not.

When I did finally did look for her, she looked very cute and she talks sweetly, was a nice session with a lot of flirting from start until I leave the glass door.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10 if you love some meat on a woman, otherwise a solid 7. Between B and C on the top and nice bouncy cushions below
Massage: 6/10 good some spots but don't know how to feel sore spots.
Gfe: 11/10
Hj: 8/10
I tipped 2B rather than 1B because her birthday soon, told her double tip cause of this.

Ps service offered differs person to person, pls don't expect the same level of service if you do try. Thanks for reading my review
i went there before not sure same viet, mine also quite cute, back then dont really know the usual pricing is 50 for hj so agreed on 100 so didnt think much.... as i was playing her neh inside her shirt she lean onto my body kiss my neck and whisper i will make you very happy can give me $150. i gesture bj ah? she say no.... then i firmly say i only got 100.... dont fall for such sweet tactics ya....
Old 22-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
I been watching this thread post for the past few weeks since the issues of Amy
of Z*K popped up..
Allow me to share my humble feedbacks here..
I have been finding Amy for almost 1 year till now. All I can said that she is one
of the best ML I ever had or else I will be sicked of her during this time.
She is very hardworking & has been surviving in the same chain since she
touched down here almost 1.5 years ago.
Looking at how she handled hygiene before and after action including cap on,
and some times don't even like to speak French, how is she to cause all
those issues mentioned by those few newly registered member?
Won't she fall flat due to all this? If you go ask for raw and got rejected, so
just move on. Raw is War, so cap on to take responsibility for your own self,
your family & the ladies. They their own family & they will not want to cause
any trouble here. If you do not take your own responsibility and had the
sickness, you only had your own self to blame as you choose to do it.
So Stop posting all those crap to sabo the ladies. Let them work till their time
up or enough to pay for the needs in their own country & return back
peacefully to be with their family back in their home country.
Enough said I had. So please just enjoy while they are here for us.
Thanks & sorry for my long winded post.
well said bro
Old 23-03-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!

was in the area and decided to huat for a bit, not for hope but for wellness heh

was greeted by the chinese ML but she was waiting for a reservation, which was a pity because she seemed my type. nonetheless, was assigned linda after she finished up her assignment

SOP massage, was a little annoyed as she was using her phone and massaging with one hand, but that annoyance went away when i flipped around and phase 2 started. it was slow to start but soon we were making out, heavy breath all around, matching bra and panty, the whole deal

gfe is real guys, gfe is real

thanks to bros who posted a review on her previously which piqued my interest, especially that one bro that complained about people gatekeeping but decided to gatekeep himself anyway LOL

Last edited by heysezaye; 24-03-2024 at 12:09 AM.
Old 24-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
PallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysezaye View Post
was in the area and decided to huat for a bit, not for hope but for wellness heh

was greeted by the chinese ML but she was waiting for a reservation, which was a pity because she seemed my type. nonetheless, was assigned linda after she finished up her assignment

SOP massage, was a little annoyed as she was using her phone and massaging with one hand, but that annoyance went away when i flipped around and phase 2 started. it was slow to start but soon we were making out, heavy breath all around, matching bra and panty, the whole deal

thanks to bros who posted a review on her previously which piqued my interest, especially that one bro that complained about people gatekeeping but decided to gatekeep himself anyway LOL
Power right this girl, GFE so strong I feel jealousy reading this post bro hahaha
Old 25-03-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Can share Amy ctc bros? TIA!
Old 25-03-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Can share Amy ctc bros? TIA!
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 25-03-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 25-03-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anpanman29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PallBointPen View Post
Power right this girl, GFE so strong I feel jealousy reading this post bro hahaha
Hi , mind sharing ctc ?
Old 25-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone can share amy contact ? thanks
Old 26-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried ap**e at F* Z* at 1*5? Along same stretch as Amy. Looks good on tik too. Pls share FR if anyone has experience. Thanks!
Old 26-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried ap**e at F* Z* at 1*5? Along same stretch as Amy. Looks good on tik too. Pls share FR if anyone has experience. Thanks!
She was from N*n*k* Spa last time. Not bad.
Old 26-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
pretty hot (not my type though), service standard is there as well
Old 26-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty hot (not my type though), service standard is there as well
Thanks for info. Going to 1*5 tonight but can't decide to go for a**le or Amy.. lol
Old 26-03-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the viet cherry? Pre-milf with nice ass and C boobs
Old 26-03-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
She was from N*n*k* Spa last time. Not bad.
Yes , she is one my regular ml during ninkx spa.
Service standard down in this shop but overall still good
Got surprise if you
Take up 88 instead of 60
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1