The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-baby/

BABY

After a week or 2 being busy, finally have some time to try this new gem
Requested by Bro johnsmithzz1996 so here goes:

A doe-eyed lass in her mid-twenties (my guess), she has a bright and infectious smile and converses candidly. Completing the cuteness are the Chun Li-style hair buns that she decided to sport this month.

Massage was on point, sensual soothing. Same shiok treatment as Bro johnsmithzz1996 received.

I came quite quickly and was lamenting it when she quipped, "Think of it as I'm skillful." Plus points for that quick retort!

RTM? Absolutely.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
Requested by Bro johnsmithzz1996 so here goes:

A doe-eyed lass in her mid-twenties (my guess), she has a bright and infectious smile and converses candidly. Completing the cuteness are the Chun Li-style hair buns that she decided to sport this month.

Massage was on point, sensual soothing. Same shiok treatment as Bro johnsmithzz1996 received.

I came quite quickly and was lamenting it when she quipped, "Think of it as I'm skillful." Plus points for that quick retort!

RTM? Absolutely.
The BiBi/Baby/SLG/SBC so confusing... the one with the bad review should be a different one... I still thought that a old fav Bi Bi came back until I read the reviews.

This SLG Baby is MP right? Is the need to register type or... ?

C
Old 02-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0610 View Post
Anyone in touch with Laura? Do you know if she will come back from china
Laura can't return. Time to move on.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The BiBi/Baby/SLG/SBC so confusing... the one with the bad review should be a different one... I still thought that a old fav Bi Bi came back until I read the reviews.

This SLG Baby is MP right? Is the need to register type or... ?
At SLG Baby's joint, the reception will ask for your IC and note the number.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
Ahkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Humble review for Jo Jo from SLG.

Just finished a session today. Arrived on time but asked me to makan first as she was busy with something. Fine enough. Session promised at xx.30 but she invited me at xx.50.

Parking is not cheap there.

Her massage is 1/10
Looks, body very milfy type i will give 10/10.
Very dissatisfied with the overall session with her.

Service was very rushing with the handjob i think is 30 rpm very fast make my penis worn out.

Can fondle her breast but kenot squeeze, lick or suck. Major turn off.
Website promise 2 hj but she decline the second round.
Very misleading advertisement on SLG.

Looks like the reviews on her in SLG are all fake or maybe it is only with me who knows.

I am very reasonable person never in any session asking too much.

So brothers out there you are free to flame me but please beware and do your research properly. Should have just stick with angela formerly known as coco.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Thanks dude. I will try it out then. Her wechat showing the place is curtain partitioned and seems quite open. Let's see how it goes after my visit
She can perform juagen ... 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-11-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
AMA on Sexually Transmitted Disease

Hi how's everyone? Haven't been active on forum lately because I just recovered from STD so had upped mountain the past few weeks to meditate and reflect. This is my 2nd encounter with STD in my 15 years of chionging and I must say the treatment is quite different from when I first got it 10 years ago. It doesn't help that I was having regular unprotected sex with my gf during the period when I was symptomatic but not realising its an STD. Went through some creative methods to convince her to take the antibiotics with me. Luckily I was not down with the more nasty STDs which would otherwise required an injection to cure. Will be glad to answer any questions you are want to ask.
Thanks for the open and honest sharing
I’ve had my fair share of scares and visits to private clinics to get tests and all.

Only once I think (2+ years back) I got infected by some then unknown condition (different visits have a different verdict. From Molluscum to a fungal infection to scabies) worse part was my partner contracted it too. Had to use creative methods to get treatment. Thankfully scabies while uncommon, can possibly be not a STI. Took a few months to clear up, and it was itchy as fuck. Esp at nights. Didn’t mention much as this was probably from a visit to a really popular ML during her stint here.

Wondering what was the creative method you used to CONvince your gf.
Edit: nvm I read later on what you said. GL bro. Hope she doesn’t have extra suspicions.

Will not preach on being responsible and etc, but as always. Stay safe and prepare your battle plan ahead of time. Especially if you know what you are susceptible to.

Last edited by yalpnez; 03-11-2020 at 04:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any reccimendatuon for JG? Don’t mind milf, but must look pleasant. Thanks!
Old 03-11-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Thanks to bros who "sacrificed" to have sessions with Bi Bi and M i a o M i a o on SLG. Guess most of our suspicion was correct, both are highly questionable based on photos and now more or less proven to be frauds.

On the ongoing STD talk, I am with bro Blu3, as in can we do w/o pics of infected dicks please. ..was happily eating breakfast with sausage while surfing this thread and that pic appeared.. instantly no appetite 😅

Speedy recovery to bros coping with STDs.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Thanks for the open and honest sharing
I’ve had my fair share of scares and visits to private clinics to get tests and all.

Only once I think (2+ years back) I got infected by some then unknown condition (different visits have a different verdict. From Molluscum to a fungal infection to scabies) worse part was my partner contracted it too. Had to use creative methods to get treatment. Thankfully scabies while uncommon, can possibly be not a STI. Took a few months to clear up, and it was itchy as fuck. Esp at nights. Didn’t mention much as this was probably from a visit to a really popular ML during her stint here.

Edit: nvm I read later on what you said. GL bro. Hope she doesn’t have extra suspicions.

Will not preach on being responsible and etc, but as always. Stay safe and prepare your battle plan ahead of time. Especially if you know what you are susceptible to.
Yes safe sex at home and outside.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

what was your creative method bro?
Old 03-11-2020, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/

We are refering to the same ML. My sentiments are same as above. Just that mine is
Worst. Massage is non existent and like above keep using HP and no sensual or GFE
Also. Not pretty at all and I will even dare to say the pics are photoshop gao gao.
Silly me still opt for 90 mins massage terrible and total waste of $$$ and kick me out of apartment before my time wàs up as she is expecting another customer.
Confirm and double confirm landmine!
Avoid at all cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phound1 View Post
Thanks for the feedback, pic look nap. Tempted to try but think twice now.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
The most common convo starters i got thrown at by MLs 'How old are you?'
I always try to give a cheeky response, but halfway through the session i'm being asked about my age again.

Speaking of convo starters for guys, always good to observe your surroundings when you enter their apt. Example, Do they have alot of shopping bags, handbags or do they have plants or do they have alot of condiments in their unit(for those staying at studio apt).

From there, you can pick on your area of expertise and start a convo with them.
what kind of cheeky response you give?
Old 03-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahkim View Post
Humble review for Jo Jo from SLG.

Just finished a session today. Arrived on time but asked me to makan first as she was busy with something. Fine enough. Session promised at xx.30 but she invited me at xx.50.

Parking is not cheap there.

Her massage is 1/10
Looks, body very milfy type i will give 10/10.
Very dissatisfied with the overall session with her.

Service was very rushing with the handjob i think is 30 rpm very fast make my penis worn out.

Can fondle her breast but kenot squeeze, lick or suck. Major turn off.
Website promise 2 hj but she decline the second round.
Very misleading advertisement on SLG.

Looks like the reviews on her in SLG are all fake or maybe it is only with me who knows.

I am very reasonable person never in any session asking too much.

So brothers out there you are free to flame me but please beware and do your research properly. Should have just stick with angela formerly known as coco.
Bro, u r not alone. I don’t have a good experience as well. Some time last year, I booked her service and upon arrival she pushed me to another lady (milf also and not sure if still working alongside with her) saying she is good and I should try. Since she “didn’t want” to serve me, it’s fine with me and I went along with the other milf. Luckily although she is new, she did reasonable ok service for me. And to spite Jo Jo, I tip her handsomely and thereafter I blacklisted Jo Jo. Haha. Just move on, choices are plentiful out there.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
Just to add to the stories shared here, I was diagnosed with NGU after a bbbj session. Only visited that ML due to the circuit breaker and was diagnosed with NGU one month later during a visit to DSC.

There was literally no symptoms: no discharge, no pain upon urinating etc. Only the occasional itch in my urethra.

Was prescribed antibiotics and wait for the chlamydia pcr test and syphilis test result one week later. Thankfully, all the test were negative except for the abnormal white blood cells count in the gram stain test.

There are a broad spectrum of bacteria that can cause NGU (not only gonorrhea and chlamydia) but also trichomoniasis, mycoplasma genitalium, ureaplasma etc.

DSC mainly test for the big 4 (hiv, syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia). So it may be advisable to visit a private clinic for a more comprehensive urine test to detect any infection that may be present in your body.
What are some good private clinics?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1