The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 15
sgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud ofsgm91 has much to be proud of
Re: Story: Banging chio babes through mind games

Great story so far, keep it up bro!
Old 24-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd...

I made my mind up. I wanted to break my record for the time between first meeting a girl to licking her pussy.. 5 minutes 20 seconds would be a new record (perhaps I should have called the people at the Guinness World Records!

I noticed there was a low (about 3 feet of the ground) coffee table

M: Nur, you seem like such a professional hotel receptionist. Could you show me what you look like with one foot perched atop that coffee table?

Nur obliged, walking over to the table. Her big D's bounced as she walked. I could hear moans from the bathroom but couldn't see anything. Joey was yelling "alamak.. Oh Clarice, Oh Ivy" .. but I couldn't see the scene.

I pulled up a chair as Nur raised her foot atop of the table, the other placed flat on the floor.

M: Yes, like that.

I reached down and picked up her hotel uniform jacket from the floor and passed it to her, asking her to put it on, which she did, smiling. I like that her badge had "Nur" written upon it.. a funny little detail.

Sitting on the chair, my face was just below her pussy as she raised one leg. I gently touched it - her cunt lips were fatter than Ivy's, more moist and slippery too, allowing my fingers to slip in easily. I fingered her with two fingers while my tongue craned up to lick around her clit.

Her moans were of a slightly deeper tone than the girls in the shower, a little raspy, but very hot. I slipped both fingers out and hungrily began licking at her minah cunt, her wet, puffy pussy lips covering my lips in wetness.. bit of her trimmed bush hair needing to be removed off my tongue.

I was in this position for about 5 minutes, licking and eating her pussy. She was rubbing her nipples, moaning loudly, almost in tandem with the two girls in the shower.

After licking the receptionist's cunt, I decided I would give Joey the privacy to enjoy the two models.. he deserved it after all!

I thought a blowjob from the hotel receptionist would be a nice way to end my night...and since she was under Joey's spell... I'd may as well ejaculate down her pretty throat!

I undid my pants, shirt still on

M: Nur, your pussy tastes lovely (very pervy, uncharacteristic talk now.. a little drunk on horniness!) ... Darling, come suck my dick...

contd...
Old 24-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hasan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting development n pretty unbelievable storyline....keep it coming... I am getting intrigued...
Old 24-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Very good creative story here, more plzzzz!! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping here... thanks TS!
Old 24-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

I dropped my pants as she stepped off the table.. I sat on the side of the bed while she slowly lowered to her knees. Her tits jiggled as she lowered herself.

I could hear a loud groan from Joey in the shower, as Nur looked at my erect cock and then up to me.

N: My, my this looks nice (as she licked her lips)

I smiled down at her.

M: Would your boss mind that you provide this type of.. customer service?
N: (laughing, as she wrapped her slender fingers around my cock shaft) .. Well, my dad owns this hotel. I'm only in my first year of poly, working this job so I can get experience in my Hotel management course.
M: (surprised, with her intelligence.. and the size of her tits... I thought she was in her mid twenties).. So .. you're.. 19?
N: (casually, stroking my cock) turned 18 three days ago.

Waa! 18! This girl was almost 15 years my junior!

I smiled, casually, as thought it was not a big deal. But my johnson twitched very palpably at the sound of "eighteen."

She looked up at me, big, pretty brown eyes batting long eyelashes and beautiful straight, bright white teeth smiling.

N: So, do you still want me to.. you know? (smiling, palm around my fuck stick, as she removed her glasses)
M: Oh, umm (still trying to get my head around this hot, gorgeously busty 18 year old kneeling in front of me with her face millimeters from my cock).. yes... please.. Nur.

As I anticipated my cock going into her mouth first, I jumped, pleasantly, when she suddenly lowered further and took a long, slow lick of my ballsac. Her tongue flat on the underside of my sac, lifting my balls slowly as the warmth of her saliva quickly became cool with the light draft of the AC in the room.

Her pretty tanned face contrasted with my pale-ish thighs... as she licked. again.. or should I say.. liiiiickkkkkkedddd again... long, heavy, wet licks across my balls. After three licks she looked up at me. I was petrified that I was about to blow my jizz all over her, that's how good her tongue felt against my balls.

She brought her tongue up, dragging it along the length of the lower part of my shaft, then up, and around, her mouth and lips crowning the tip of my johnson.. and then taking the purple helmet into her mouth.

She suckled, wet sucking, on my member tip...I went from feeling amazing to.. man.. I'm going to cum very soon if she keeps this up.

Meanwhile, Joey, Clarice and Ivy walked out of the shower, together.. dry, but naked. His tongue was jammed into Clarice's mouth while Ivy on his other arm had her tits fondled in a reach-around angle.

That sight made my dick harder. Nur looked over for a moment, before plunging my fuck stick deeper into her mouth.

Joey pulled his tongue out of Clarice's mouth and looked over.. my dick twitched inside Nur's pretty mouth as I eyed Ivy immediately replace his tongue with hers, inside her friend's pouty lips and mouth.

While the girls made out, Joey smiled at me.

J: The receptionist is definitely making our stay memorable, eh bro?
M: (Groaning) Yeah...
J: Sorry for the delay. Clarice told me she'd never had a man fuck her in her ass. So I had to show her what that felt like.. and she loved it. But I also had to help her shower my cum outta her asshole.

(Man, kinky as f**k!)

M: Uh fuck, bro, that's hot (dick twitched again). But what about Ivy?
J: Oh, yeah, before I fucked Clarice's pussy and ass, I ordered her to eat Ivy out and bring her to orgasm on the bathroom counter.

Was hot bro, but I see you were busy too. (eyeing Nur diligently sucking the length of my shaft).

J: Another blowjob looks like a good idea. Ivy, Clarice, "ALPHA CENTAURI MAGNUS"

Immediately, they both pulled their mouths apart from their kiss. I watched as they lowered their long, slender bodies to their knees..

Joey remained standing, and fed his cock to Clarice.. while Ivy eagerly awaited her turn to taste his johnson again. They playfully fought for his dick into their perfect 10 mouths, Ivy's tongue also licking his dick shaft, as well as Clarice's cheeks, to push her face aside gently.

I turned.. for a moment, and surprisingly, saw Nur up close.. She slipped her young tongue into her mouth (damn this girl was frisky for 18!) ... lowering away while rubbing her huge udders over my pre-cum tipped dick.

Waaa, this was so hot... I turned for a moment to watch the 3-way.. Joey was rapidly stroking his cock, and painting both the pretty girl's faces.. looking like he was about to cum....

contd....
Old 24-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

thanks bros for the points upz and kind words
Old 24-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

contd..

Nur went back down, along my belly (yeah have to work out some!) and started lapping at my cock tip.. before slipping the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. I lifted my hips, and then stood up slowly, giving me leverage to fuck her throat.. felt my dick ready to explode as her windpipe fit my dick like a glove.

I turned for a moment to watch the others. Ivy was stroking Joey's cock rapidly.. her mouth sucking the tip and awaiting, expectantly it seemed.. until... a rope of jizz spurted out from Joey's little joey, onto her pretty chiobu mouth. Her mouth open as Joey ejaculated onto her tongue.

I found out later that the command he uttered required them to suck his cock together and then make out with his semen in their mouths.

As chiobu Ivy leaned to chiobu Clarice, and they kissed, swapping Joey's semen between their mouths with a hot tongue swirling kiss.

That was enough for me... I groaned, felt my balls building up as I exploded inside Nur's mouth. She calmly kept her mouth around my fuckmeat, swallowing my jizz. She looked up at me as my drained dick was slowly extracted from her mouth. The cute teen minah then sucked my cock tip, to tidy up any stray semen. Walau-eh!

contd....
Old 24-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

very well written bro
Old 26-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Interesting:earmarking this

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 26-03-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Nice s-experience ,Bro TS, may we sign up for S-FOS course , not sure if aid closing sales too oops
Old 26-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Nice s-experience ,Bro TS, may we sign up for S-FOS course , not sure if aid closing sales too oops
Bro formidable, can wait till story ends to see if its a good course for closing sales
Old 26-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

contd...

As the cute malay receptionist licked the cum off my cock tip, I lay back, a little overwhelmed at Joey's ability to "close the sale" with 3 different girls so quickly. My cock, though spent from round 1, was still quite hard.

I looked over and saw Joey on the other side of the bed, lying back, both tall girls on either side of him, cuddling as though he was the love of their lives (we had only known Clarice for about 9 hours at this point!)

It was just past 11pm and we had been in the room about 3 hours.

J: Ok girls, time to go..

It was a bit sudden, and I was surprised that Joey was so eager to end it. After all, we weren't paying these girls for their time, and they seemed quite happy to cuddle/spoon on either side of him.

I: Aww, Joey, why we have to go lah? You stay little bit long what...
C: Joey, you funny boy one!

My cock got instantly hard as Clarice snaked around down to his crotch and began licking his member. Joey began groaning as the chio, tall office babe started sucking...

But, for some reason, he relented.

J: Girls, I have early meeting tomorrow, sorry lah
C: (slurping on his once again hard member) It's saturday lah, you dont like me and Ivy?
J: Hahaha, no lah, my family, early morning event (I was pretty sure, knowing Joey, there was no such event!)
I: (reluctantly) ok lah, we go. Also late here ...
J: "ALPHA MINORI" .. yes, it is time for you to go.

Both girls stepped up, standing, immediately... I was eyeing both of them as the receptionist came up and lay against my chest, pressing here tits against me (mmm!)

Clarice and Ivy put their tiny slutty knickers on and pulled their tight dresses on.

C and I: (after 10 minutes fixing their hair in the mirror, preening and looking like chicks to make any guy on the street turn 360 degrees)..
Ok Joey, so nice to meet you, also you Mike. Bye, bye! Bye Nur! Take care!

All of us waved back... Joey being the gentleman, told the girls to get the lift and he would see them to a cab.

As they walked out of the room, I quickly asked him.

M: Bro, why are you letting the chiobu's go? You don't have any event tomorrow !
J: Bro, the magic only works for 10 hours. In an hour they will return to usual and be the usual difficult chiobu type of girls. When I see them off I will say the final word to remove the traces.. They will of course, still feel very good from the fucking I gave them!
M: Haha, ok bro
J: (whispering).. But, this cute receptionist. We have her for a little longer.

He grinned at me as he walked out of the door to go to the girls.

I also got up, and eyed that shower.

M: Nur... we've both been very dirty.. how about we clean off together in the shower?

contd.....
Old 26-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Woww ...
Very interesting indeed
Up you my humble 4 points
Great works .. keep the story coming
Old 26-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

contd..

Nur smiled at me as she got up. I loved the sight of those large, firm dark udders raising off my pale chest.

She didn't reply, but still smiling, stepped over her receptionist uniform and walked to the bathroom. My johnson raised up again watching her chocolate smooth, curvy butt cheeks wiggle as she walked to the shower.

I heard the water start and called myself to action.. time to report for shower duties!

My johnson was now erect and bobbing up and down as I walked in, thoughts for a moment resting on the hot three way between Ivy, Clarice and Joey.. and that Joey had fucked hot, slender, tall office girl Clarice in the ass.

Nur was already under shower, her tan body smooth and glistening from the water. I didn't ask for an invite, but just opened the door, already steamed up from the 3-way moments earlier.

Dick hard, i turned Nur towards me, chest against her full bosoms, palms then taking both heavy handfuls on as I kissed her hard. Our tongues wrestled as the water sprayed our bodies. I cupped one heavy breast, while flicking the nipple on the other. In response, Nur moaned loudly into my mouth, sucking my tongue hungrily without warning...

My finger flitted her areolas rapidly, while the other hand roamed down. I cupped her trimmed bush, lightly rubbing against the soft stubble, before crooking a finger into her slippery cunt. Fucking her with my index finger, and then joining with my middle finger.

She grabbed my wrist, encouraging me to slow the finger fucking pace. Our mouths were still locked as my fingers moved away from her nipple. Moving my hand around to her back.. then down... taking a firm handful of minah ass in my palm. She was firm, but a full ass cheek.. and I rubbed it firmly.

Getting adventurous, I rubbed the small of her back. She was moaning into my mouth still as my fingers pistoned in and out of her slick pussy folds.

My other hand moved to her ass crack. I tried.. to slip a finger into her anus, but she gently held my wrist.. I smiled, wishing Joey was around to give me a command word where she would let me spread her ass and finger it. I imagined he must have had such a word to cause a relatively good girl like Clarice let him pump his semen into her asshole.

Maybe I was psychic, but I realized that Joey was actually in the bathroom, cock out, stroking to the sight of us in the shower. A bit creepy, but hot, knowing Nur could see him over my shoulder.

I gently roamed towards her ass again.. this time, no resistance, and softly massage the entry to her anus.

J: "CORPUS MAXIMUS" Bro, do you mind if Nur kisses me too?
M: Sure bro, haha

Nur, walked out of the shower as I slipped my finger outta her. She kissed Joey hard as well, lots of tongue.. her naked body wet and dripping, glistening under the light.

I switched the shower off for a moment, watching her tongue slide wantonly into his mouth.. as i reached up for a towel.

J: "CENTAURI COMPLETION" ... Nur, do you know what a spitroast is?
N: (kiss breaking) no? (shaking her head)
J: Would you like Mike and me to show you?

contd... (bros for a defntion of spit roast, click here)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1