The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
bro, give me ur a/c num. i wanna xfer 10k usd for ur premium service. 555
Halo halo, u very free hor.... I still owe u a few quotations. When u want to get your ass to BKK? Or should I say when I want to get my kuku to Beijing....
Old 26-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Side track a bit anywhere to tailor make formal wear in BKK ???? Need wear for work liao le due to promotions.... and permanent outstations.........
if u want brand tailor, go to pinky's at ploen chit. if u want cheap and good like me, i go to mbk m1 tailor. been using them for 5 years liao. so far, they never increase price since first day. but be sure to bargain with them.
Old 26-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, give me ur a/c num. i wanna xfer 10k usd for ur premium service. 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When u want to get your ass to BKK?..
Next mth going Pattaya ma.. u come la!!! dun gv me all the scrap reason saying wan go other province la.. nbzzz..
Swee la.. got biz liao.. somemore wan trf 10kusd to u leh...
Old 26-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Next mth going Pattaya ma.. u come la!!! dun gv me all the scrap reason saying wan go other province la.. nbzzz..
Swee la.. got biz liao.. somemore wan trf 10kusd to u leh...
Ah hia... I am a family man, not easy to go here n there... We have other better biz, more than 10k USD
Old 26-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
And maybe LB will wave back also
Haha I think wave SG passport not in fashion now, must wave some LKY memorabilia
Old 26-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Halo halo, u very free hor.... I still owe u a few quotations. When u want to get your ass to BKK? Or should I say when I want to get my kuku to Beijing....
sappork ur biz ma!

ya lo. headache. these numbers making me headache. i arranging the meeting for u liao. shld be ok. but u better translate ur sales kit.
Old 26-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros out there know where sofia formerly from chrispy spa is right now? still in the scene? thanks!
Old 26-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

but u better translate ur sales kit.
Wah lan oi....
Old 26-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lan oi....
must have more LB pic bro. everyone here is fasinated with nong ploy.
Old 26-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if u want brand tailor, go to pinky's at ploen chit. if u want cheap and good like me, i go to mbk m1 tailor. been using them for 5 years liao. so far, they never increase price since first day. but be sure to bargain with them.
Are they old style hand stitch tailors or the modern cut n paste type of tailors?
Me now oso been asked to suit up when reporting to head office..... sianz
Old 26-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Are they old style hand stitch tailors or the modern cut n paste type of tailors?

erm, not too sure. but u cansak them ba.

u all good life la. still have chnce to suit up. i no chance to suit up haha.
Old 26-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Side track a bit anywhere to tailor make formal wear in BKK ???? Need wear for work liao le due to promotions.... and permanent outstations.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Wah u all sibei gootz......... All big towkay wear suit......... Me only gu li don even have one chance to suit up............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 27-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Wah u all sibei gootz......... All big towkay wear suit......... Me only gu li don even have one chance to suit up............
No lah..... I am a retiree belonging to the Pioneer Generation...... this is a part time freelance job only..... but these Japanese company want to insist on dress code so have to follow lah.
Oso I am not big shot either..... only an errand boy
Old 27-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros here,

I wanna ask if Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza is like orchard tower type? Newbie here. Been to BKK twice but never chiong. Wanna know where usually the young girls hang out at BKK. Is there any clubbing place like pay for entrance instead of need to open bottle or buy membership?

Lastly, I personally find that girls from Hay**t orchard there very beautiful. Anyway I can get like that in BKK?

I read alot of feedbacks here till confuse liao.

Thanks
Old 27-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
So far the only real juagen I had was in HY.
aww. looks like Bkk really don't have. sad

Quote:
Well, this is a public forum. All infos provided are voluntary. Ppl can choose whether to provide u the "suggestion or advice" or completely ignore u. If after few days of your posting and no one bother about u, intelligently, it is either we dun have the answer or we dun want to provide u the answer.

It is well known in this thread , my service is very open and no hidden cost, u definitely get an answer from me, transfer USD 100 to my acct. If u need someone to send u to the location, transfer USD 1000. I will personally pick u up from hotel, send u the MP. After u finished what u wanted, send u back to your hotel. VAT included.
you've just made my day yup I know that. that's why I'm hoping bros who will give out suggestions and advices willingly to step out :P

and thanks bros for bringing me back from being moderated ^^ greatly appreciated

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1