The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
How to talk to girls from other departments tt u seldom see

my friend work in a hotel. Sometimes at the canteen, he will see chio colleagues asking if there is anybody sitting here than she sit down to eat etc.

What can he talk to them and find out if they are still single?

Ask them which dept are they working at, how long have they work, than ask them if they are still single?

If she ask why, can say you are beautiful and i will like to ask you out?

This method ok? Got other methods?
Old 28-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: How to talk to girls from other departments tt u seldom see

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
my friend work in a hotel. Sometimes at the canteen, he will see chio colleagues asking if there is anybody sitting here than she sit down to eat etc.

Ask them which dept are they working at, how long have they work, than ask them if they are still single?

Too forward. Might be good in clubs, but not at workplace. You can show your interests in a girl without being so direct.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 29-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Malay/Chinese/Indian/Ang moh girls? U convert yourself to malay sure got girls first talk to u one. Malays anyhow talk, girls will respond properly and smile. If the girls dun, it's very offensive to their race/religion.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
CharmaineChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing 123
Old 22-10-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is your "friend" yourself? (:

Anyway, unless this "friend" is handsome/rich, being so direct will only chase girls away. What this "friend" needs to do is to start casual conversation first. Get to know the girl, see if there are any common interests and talking points. Befriend her. Over time, there will be opportunities to find out if she is attached, or if she is interested in going out on a date.

The "you are beautiful and I will like to ask you out" only works if your "friend" looks like a K-Pop star. Otherwise its super creepy and corny. Be realistic. Our lives are not drama serials. Tell your "friend" to be patient and work for his happiness.

Good luck to your "friend" (:
Old 24-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just go and ask
be friendly and sincere but dont act like a creep
ang mos can do it why cant you too? ang mos always do it like this
Old 24-10-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyone has a type so just be himself. If he is direct, then feel free to be as some girls prefer to know intentions up front as the certainty makes them feel safer.

If he is shy and prefers to slowly explore the relationship, this has its charms too.

Just being yourself works because it means you find your type and you don't have to put up a false front. All the best bud
Old 25-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Is your "friend" yourself? (:

Anyway, unless this "friend" is handsome/rich, being so direct will only chase girls away. What this "friend" needs to do is to start casual conversation first. Get to know the girl, see if there are any common interests and talking points. Befriend her. Over time, there will be opportunities to find out if she is attached, or if she is interested in going out on a date.

The "you are beautiful and I will like to ask you out" only works if your "friend" looks like a K-Pop star. Otherwise its super creepy and corny. Be realistic. Our lives are not drama serials. Tell your "friend" to be patient and work for his happiness.

Good luck to your "friend" (:
Come on bro!, everyone knows what "friend" mean

for my "friend", he usually just trying to be an acquaintance first, then find a common interest then ask her out doing the common interest thing just after you ask her if she is not attached to someone, she will know that you are asking her out lah. don't go too far to be in a good friend boundary, since most girl find it hard to convert from friend to something more.
---------------------------
Old 27-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

just ask her to borrow stationery, think of some reason
Old 03-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If she believes in the do not shit where you eat theory, you are a goner.
Old 28-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
If she believes in the do not shit where you eat theory, you are a goner.
JM, can elaborate why??
Old 28-12-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lokiboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try your best to ask....drink some beers
Old 29-12-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually quite easy. I know 2 milf from my office. It will take a while to sort of know each other. Cannot rush one. For a start, maybe just a smile or say hi. After bump into each other again can joke joke a bit or talk about some news. Then as things progresses, can talk about more things or exchange contact. That is when can chat more.

Sometimes also can add on LinkedIn
Old 29-12-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to psycho my boss into arranging a inter-dept bonding session. This works very well for me as I got to know a number of milfs as well as new interns in the company. Just a suggestion for u.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
just ask her to borrow stationery, think of some reason

Haha, maybe can go over n say 'can borrow yr mei mei ?'
If yes then ask her out for a ram
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1