The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Renting a place by myself

Keep your dreams small and your reality will follow.
Old 22-12-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
Just wanted to hear some opinion. I m 30 plus this year n recently i got this idea which is to rent a place to move out and stay by myself. The whole world thinks that it is a waste of money and no one is supportive of it. What do you all think?
You're 30+, you wanna rent or stay. It's your own business. As long as you can make payment on time. If you still looking for a room, PM me.
Old 23-12-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 6
LuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuoSiHai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
You're 30+, you wanna rent or stay. It's your own business. As long as you can make payment on time. If you still looking for a room, PM me.
Wow, have the chance to stay with a Jesus look-alike
Old 28-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuoSiHai View Post
Wow, have the chance to stay with a Jesus look-alike
haha i also wanna stay with jesus too haha
Old 28-12-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold

as nike adv always teaches us, just do it.
Old 29-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
as nike adv always teaches us, just do it.
Upped +138 to you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i am for the idea of moving out and live by yourself.

1. u get alot of freedom can do whatever you want.
2. u llearn the skill of living alone like cooking, washing etc.
3. u can bring any girls home u want.
4. u will be surprised, your relationship with your parents and or sibling(s) will also improve, if u make an effort to go home once every week.
5. working from home is definitely more conducive.

Hope these help.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

Whats your objective? Bring girls home as and when you want?

If no, wait until 35 buy resale hdb better.
Old 07-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Take out a sheet of paper. Left side list the Cons, Right side list the Pros.
Populate the list. More Cons, status quo. More Pros move out. If same number, roll dice/ flip a coin.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 0
tifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samstertifnstel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess staying in your own is a mark of independence and gives you freedom in alot of aspects vs the kind of freedom you have living with your family.

I'm guessing you are not the super attached to family kind?
Old 09-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
Whats your objective? Bring girls home as and when you want?

If no, wait until 35 buy resale hdb better.
That’s one of the stupidest reasons for wanting to move out of the family home.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of

The main reason was really to try and live by myself and see how it feels like that's all. The thought just came when i was thinking about what changes i would like to have in 2021
Old 12-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
The main reason was really to try and live by myself and see how it feels like that's all. The thought just came when i was thinking about what changes i would like to have in 2021
Then u can start at home by doing all your own laundry and etc. Help pay the utilitybills n etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1