The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by devamona View Post
Oh damn, I need a continuation of this story. Because I've already fantasized several ways. The first is how Pei Ying has been fucking his wife for a long time, and the husband is really not her style. The two hellcats have been hiding their hookup, and there's no way the wife could admit that she likes girls. The second is how they did have sex, and the wife left her husband when she found out about the cheating. The third is that one day the wife decided to go home to get some documents, and she saw her husband and her friend doing yoga. She opens the door and sees pure nudism because they are doing yoga naked and petting each other in the process. The wife gets very excited and joins in. And so they live and fuck in a threesome.
The 1sr scenario is very high.
Old 25-06-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

My guess is Pei Ying's husband is fucking his wife. She is here for revenge!
Old 25-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Saddest part here in Sammy is that when the story gets excited, TS gone missing 😔
Old 25-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe TS got caught by wife or wife's gf for writing this sexciting tale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Saddest part here in Sammy is that when the story gets excited, TS gone missing 😔
Old 26-06-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 21
tomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond repute

creativity juice sometimes difficult to consistently flow or perhaps something came up.

let's all be patient and give TS some time and space to continue his masterpiece.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Many thoughts ran through my head. The devil side of me felt like I should just go with the flow and be the man Pei Ying seemed to expect of me, yet the angel side of me felt like I should just leave the bed and get back to my room and to my wife.

However, I was also deadly worried that I was actually overthinking things and Pei Ying was just being friendly…I am not kidding, there are people who suck at understanding boundaries…

I also thought about condoms if we were going down that infidelity route. As my wife - Rachel and I, we were not planning to have kids anytime soon, we had always been using condoms. I didn’t have a condom with me now, was I supposed to sneak back to my room to get it and sneak back to Pei Ying’s room? That sounded awful!

Pei Ying seemed to be delighted by the fact that I was not leaving. She rolled over and looked at me with her eyes intently. She seemed to be smiling a bit. She moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Her long, waterfall-like hair just scattered beautifully on my t-shirt and even spread over to my thigh. It felt like a Labrador resting on you.

“Why don’t you have six packs?” She asked softly as she poked my pork belly.

“I have a six-in-one pack,” I said.

I hesitated for a second and decided to brush through her hair gently with my fingers.

“You have beautiful hair, like those Disney princesses,” I said dryly.

She lifted her head and looked at me with her big eyes.

“You like it?” She grinned.

“Of course,” I said.

Pei Ying let out a happy chirp and rested her head again on my shoulder. I continued to brush and play with her long silky hair. She then placed her hand on my thigh, I could feel the warmth of her palm.

She then spoke softly directly into my ears, even her breath seemed to be tickling me.

“It’s been a very tough week for me…” she whispered. Her palm started moving around on my thigh slowly as if she was caressing me.

“I don’t know why but I feel happy when we spend time together, doing yoga, or like just now when you were helping me…” she continued.

My heart was screaming and I knew if I turned my head to face her, all hell would be unleashed and let loose. At the same time, I kept glancing at her very pale very fair side boob that was shown under her singlet.

Oh, how I wished I could cup them both in my hands and worship them as a good and honest boob lover.

Yet I managed to keep quiet and not turn my head. Just when I was about to give kudos to myself, my small head betrayed me and thought otherwise…it got hard…

I got aroused and got hard like a young man in his twenties! My erected cock pitched a tent in my sleeping short pants and it was so damn glaringly obvious. Especially when her palm was on my thigh, any small movement that stretched the fabric of my shorts just intensified my shiok feeling.

She noticed it very soon enough, blushed, and didn’t say a word. I was so embarrassed.

“I am sorry…” I muttered with shame.

She then moved her palm to my crotch area and grabbed my cock firmly, only my pants were left between her hand and my cock. She started stroking me!

“Oh my god…” I moaned. I still didn’t dare to face her and look at her in the eyes.

Her hand was like magic, very skilful and she knew what she was doing. Her fingers danced and stroked delicately on the shaft and the head, even if her hand was not inside my pants grabbing it directly, the sensation was out of the world.

“Do you want to take off your pants?” Pei Ying asked innocently.

I managed to let out an embarrassing and shy laugh and proceeded to push my short pants off clumsily on her bed. I lifted my buttocks up and clumsily pushed my pants down to my knee area. My cock jumped out and stood out proudly.

“You shaved!” She was amazed.

“Haha…yes…” I swallowed the fact that it was my wife - Rachel, who demanded me to shave.

“I shave too you know,” she lifted her chin and proclaimed proudly.

I was too shy to give any verbal response. My mind was exploding with fireworks. Am I seriously getting a handjob from my wife’s friend, in our very own house?!

“Are you nervous?” She asked me.

“No, are you?” I lied.

She shook her head with a smile and kissed me on my lips. We locked lips and kissed ferociously, while her hand was still masterfully stroking my cock. She pushed herself against me and her big tits were rubbing my chest. Her fingers and her palm worked together perfectly to make my cock ooze with pre-cum in no time.

I so wanted to touch Pei Ying with my hands, yet I restrained myself. Somehow in my mind, I foolishly thought if I touch her, this would mean I am 100% absolutely cheating on my wife. And I somehow wasn’t ready for that…

We kissed for so long that both of us felt we were out of breath. Pei Ying looked at me with her beautiful gaze and gave me a very naughty smile that left a huge impression in my memory, even until these days.

She then moved her head away and towards my cock. She looked at me again before she went on to swallow my small head with her mouth, the mouth that I just kissed very madly. The sensation of her mouth that fully covered the tip of my cock hit me so hard. I moaned loudly uncontrollably and shut my mouth immediately as I was worried about waking my wife up.

She giggled.

“Rrrr… can you help lift my hair?” She said softly, borderline incomprehensible as my cock was still in her mouth.

I quickly tidied and gathered her hair together. I held her very very long hair which had turned into a ponytail up with my left hand.

Pei Ying proceeded to suck the soul of my life. Hands down, Pei Ying’s skill in blowjobs overshadowed my wife and made her look like an amateur. Pei Ying sucked my cock by interchanging tempos, sometimes fast and filthy sometimes slow and sensual.

She even kissed my balls and sucked both my sacks gently. There was a phase when she bobbled her head up and down fast, swallowing my entire cock and making popping sounds.

“Fuck…” I yelled softly as I drown in ecstasy.

She fucking maintained eye contact! My wife never looked at me when she gave me blowjobs. Pei Ying freaking kept eye contact while she swallowed my shaft deep into her throat.

No way…no way…she must be a SLUT. She was so skilful that she must be a player! Once I came to realize that in the middle of it, I felt like I lost a huge deal of “feelings” for her. The subtle realization was difficult to put into words.

But now I had the courage to dictate her blowjob tempo by pulling her long ponytail and controlling her head like a toy. I fucked her mouth the way I wanted. She made gagging and popping sounds like a perfect sex doll.

As I was about to ejaculate, I pushed her head all the way down until my balls were literally touching her lips and nose. I could feel her breathing hard on my balls from her nostrils. Her eyes were looking back at me like a sad puppy.

I cum so hard that I almost passed out. Pei Ying took it like a champ. Her throat gulped masterfully and swallowed all of my semen while I continued to shoot and shoot into her warm and wet mouth.

After ejaculation, my cock remained in her mouth for another minute. She cleaned my shaft and licked the tip of my cock with her tongue until my cock was squeaky clean.

Once I had done ejaculating, the feelings of rationality came back to me swiftly and chased the animalistic instinct I just had away.

“So sorry, did I hurt you?” I apologized.

She wiped her mouth with her fingers, smiled, and shook her head.

“It’s ok, did you enjoy it?” she asked nicely.

“Of course,” I admitted and grab her face with my hands. I kissed her.

We locked lips for another few minutes. I sensed she was trying to guide my hands elsewhere. I tried to stay firm and just put both my palms on her cheeks while we kissed.

Then, I came up with excuses, saying I still needed to wake up early tomorrow for work and blah blah blah. I quickly left her room and went back to sleep.

I felt dirty as I walked back to my wife and I felt very guilty as well. Did I just use my wife's friend and leave her hanging? I am not ready to go all the way! I am not ready to betray my wife!

I got back onto my bed very carefully as I didn’t want to wake my wife up.

Obviously, I couldn’t sleep that night…god damn what the fuck did I just do?! And yet despite all these, I still didn’t get to grab Pei Ying's blessed big tits yet… what the fuck what the fuck! What was I thinking? What was I restraining from?

I am not gonna do it again... I am not...will I get to do it again...how can I do it again... Ahhh I don't know...

———

As I couldn’t sleep that night, I was still awake when my wife was preparing to go to the office the next morning. I suggested we went out together.

My wife got so happy! It’s been a while since we commuted together to the CBD area for work as I hardly woke up early due to my flexible schedule.

Rachel kissed me on the cheek because she was happy.

“Why do you have to go to the office so early?” she asked.

“I want to prepare for a presentation later,” I made up a lie.

On our way to MRT, we stopped by at ToastBox for a quick breakfast. My wife was in such a good mood that she offered to pay.

As I watched my wife tap her Apple Watch on the terminal to pay, I texted Pei Ying just so she wouldn’t think too much when she found out I was out at work today. Especially…ahem…cough cough after what happened between us.

“Thank you, I have such a great time. See you later, got an important meeting today at the office actually hehe…maybe we can watch movie together?” I typed and sent it.

To Be Continued
Old 26-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
creativity juice sometimes difficult to consistently flow or perhaps something came up.

let's all be patient and give TS some time and space to continue his masterpiece.
Thanks bro! Yes got busy recently...and thanks everyone for the support! Very happy that the bros are enjoying the story! Your comments and support are my motivation!
Old 26-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

One of those fantasies that never happened to me. Stayed over yes, but nothing.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 26-06-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

awaiting for more...
Old 27-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Ayo u sooooo bad just enjoy n never sexisfied n svc her

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 27-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is the epitome of "don't eat and shit in the same place", in this case - house
Old 27-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

good story. Exciting
Old 28-06-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

That line has definitely been crossed. No way or form that wifey will forgive TS or her friend if she comes to know! Camping for more
Old 28-06-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Non commercial CIM is the best feeling..
Old 28-06-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

awesome story, u should be writing a book instead and surely one of the best seller 👍👍👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1