The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 25-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Kovan massage

Bro please PM contact.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!!

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.
Pls share contact
Old 25-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!!

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.
Please share contact, up you 13 points
Old 25-11-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Was great meeting AQ again.
With private rooms, her services were better and I will just leave it as that.
Booked her for two hours to get solid rub down. So it was 55 x 2.

After 90 mins of rub down the remaining 30 mins were simply awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60
Old 25-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post
Bro please PM contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post
Pls share contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Please share contact, up you 13 points

Ooi...you all obviously never read my FR until the end Contact is under the Mind & Space thread la...ownself go see
Old 25-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahball View Post
now cindy is now back to xm shop?
Nope, Cindy is not back yet
Old 25-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
darkelf1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
XM is good

Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.

Hi bro 😎 can pm contact pls~ thanks!
Old 25-11-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Pls PM AQ new location
Old 25-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ooi...you all obviously never read my FR until the end Contact is under the Mind & Space thread la...ownself go see
Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchybitch View Post
Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.
Haha....use to it
Old 26-11-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
alii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGong View Post
Anyone tried before Ya Zhi Mei Beauty Spa at Kovan/Serangoon?
N*n* provides good massage
Old 26-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alii View Post
But they curtain shop leh...very limited service.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by alii View Post
I second this
Old 26-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Itchybitch;21851158]Ya la. Knn these ppl really kiam gan. Anyway up u my humble points for the FR. haha.[/

Last edited by DreamTill2022; 28-11-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

you are a honest man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1