The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

yes she is good , tired her before we still keep in contact haha too bad she is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
FR for New from Mansion(Left already)

Okt - 10/10 steady
Looks - 7/10 about 10-15% discount
Age - Mid 20s
French - Horny and tongue fight
Body - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10 Natural big B to small C
Pussy - unshaven
Bbbj - 9/10 DT and can go long
Fj - 9/10 like bros say she is very horny
Gfe - 9/10 will cuddle and talk dirty with you
Old 29-09-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus12345 View Post
Will stable provide live pics/ vids upon request or will OKT be offended?
By experience either offended, or give you exactly what's already provided. But frankly these days even if they give you live the camera filter technology is out of this f*cking world. I've seen videos that look nothing like the actual person.
Old 29-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Aerithen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_peng View Post
Hi bros , needed some advice.

Shd i rtf cartoon from empire or try linda from galaxy ?

TIA
Hmm i will RTF Cartoon, tried both in the past.

The main reason is because Linda asked me to top up for CIM which comes as quite a surprise. Reading the FRs prior and after, a lot of dudes tried CIM with her, did they pay as well? oh well Cartoon is a good option anyway.
Old 29-09-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
ah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerithen View Post
Hmm i will RTF Cartoon, tried both in the past.

The main reason is because Linda asked me to top up for CIM which comes as quite a surprise. Reading the FRs prior and after, a lot of dudes tried CIM with her, did they pay as well? oh well Cartoon is a good option anyway.
Thanks bro
Old 29-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
ah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goh123 View Post
Cartoon is good.
Thanks bro
Old 29-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jz2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR SUSI of Babe99

She is an university student and not very skillful, but you could have some extra fun with her and the body is really attractive.

Looks: 7.5/10 some discount of pic, especially color
Body: sexy shape
Boobs:8/10 enhanced C cup
Frenching: 7/10 not much into it
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 very tight and wet because she is really yong
GFE: 9/10 English OK
RTF: maybe
Old 29-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

jz2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR of NANA from Babe99

Pic Resemblance: 80% Pic
Looks: 8/10 her face is actually pretty
Body: 7/10, plumb type, not for slim lover
Boobs:8/10 c-d cup, should be natural
Frenching: 9/10 Can french/catbath/paint
BJ: 9/10 hardworking, can do AR very deep and it's enjoyable
FJ: 8/10 Not bad
GFE: 8/10 pretty good English and like to do talking
RTF: Not bad but not the type like
Old 29-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Loadbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lulu - Queens

First time trying Bro Queens selection

OKT: responsive, quick booking
Location: Hotel, no registration, decent sized towel, bathroom to small to shower together though 😒

Arrived at the location, quick check with OKT and proceed to room.
2 knocks on the door and greeted by a girl with very little resemblance to the one I booked..... Turns out girls got mixed up somehow and instead of Perrynn (the one I booked) , I'm greeted by Lulu instead 🤣🤣
After sorting the case of mistaken identity out with Bro Queens, I decided to stay and spend some time with Lulu instead..... lucky I did 👍

Looks: 8/10, darker and no face photo filter applied.... Slim and well maintained, age close to picture
Boobs: 8/10, a handful, just nice
GFE: 10/10, very attentive, great vibes, playful
BJ: 9/10, great skills
FJ: 9/10, very accommodating - 3 positions later and we reached the end of the session

As with all the ladies I tried so far, you also need to make allowances for differences between picture and reality. Can recommend Lulu based on her great attitude and skills. 👍

Enjoy guys
Old 29-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Tried Nabi few days ago from club Friday.

Never once get disappointment from them.

Quality babes

Look : 8/10 ( young like student)
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Old 29-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lover's Fortress - Bomb
Tried her today very satisfied with the service

Looks : 9.5/10 (to me she looks very pretty)

Body: 11/10 (slim and nice body abit of tatoo)

Boobs: 8.5/10 ( man made but looks good on her)

BBBJ: 8/10 (very good skills )

Foreplay: 10/10 ( licking here and there )

FJ: 10/10 ( no complains at all even I took sometime to finish)

GFE: 7/10 ( she can't really speak English so I use my broken thai to communicate with her but not a time watcher )

Rtf : will sure go find her again once I have money
Old 29-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

MANSION - SOM

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901777

Overall Performance : 99.99% Satisfactory

TITLE: PETITE LONG HAIR SMOOTH SKIN GIRL

Long Hair CONFIRMED
Petite CONFIRMED
Ultra smooth Body CONFIRMED
Shaved Pussy CONFIRMED
Tight Pussy CONFIRMED
Big Boobs CONFIRMED

Saw this new girl updated today, then i also want to release my army, 130/2, just go only la, cheaper than my usual massage.

Front Look: Thai Tanned, not the Chio-est Girl i give her around 7.5/10 but during the piak piak journey, it went up to 8.5 overall, her looks definitely will grow on you.

With her around, it's just "Boobs speaks louder than words"

Back Body: By far the smoothest back i ever lick and touched!
I shall let the picture paint the words

Leak some nip sip

Shower: Soaping each other, with that boobs gliding thru from my kuku to my chest, i let you all imagine it
BBBJ: I told her i like alot of Saliva for my BBBJ and i enjoy it (I personally like it). She spent almost 15 minutes working on head of my bird, just pure blowing before working her way down to my balls, i told her my balls should cover her Saliva, she gladly spread her tongue and cover every area.

Riding: The ride of my Life!

~Below statement copied from Bro SingleAA~
If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.
If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

~~~ End of Part 1 ~~~
Old 29-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Buddi4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901357&highlight=Aor

FR for Aor from Empire. A Milf you wouldn't want to miss.

1st, shout out to OKT! You're awesome!

Upon entering her room and after my usual exchange of pleasantry. I simply went to the bathroom on my own. While changing, I explained to Aor why the need not to join in. She was glad someone understood the constant bathing, every time with a client. Plus I don't wish to waste too much time.

After the necessary wash up and gargling. Off to bed I went. For a massage. She's good! Plus with sensuous touch at times or the fingers roll near butt crack. It sure bring some memories back of the 80s-90s health center. Once I'm relaxed and done with. She got me to shower together washing off the oil.

Once on bed, everything you've read about her abilities came. Less AR which I'm not keen. From catbath to DT..awesome lah!

I rtf (return the favour) her. And it's my turn to give her the look while doing the deed. Oh, if you have bonk her before. You can imagine the sight and sound by now. Turning of her head, eyes semi close, movements of hips and audio of her moaning. What a sight!

I didn't wanna bother doing so many pattern today. So missionary all the way. Providing her from slow sensuous stroke and hard pounding. It was heavenly. On 2 occasion, I had to take short breather. And boy, was she glad too! There was even a time, she thought I was done and wasted. Sorry Aor, I am having a blast, enjoying the sight and sound from you.

Midway through the finale, while hugging her in missionary, I could feel perspiration from her back. That put me in turbo charge mode and before I charge on, I whispered to her saying: "Aor..your ex sure miss out on what you can give!" "And I'm having it!" Can you imagine her smile when she heard this?

So yeah, we finished off having a blast together. So for those who want RTF Aor, do so before she leave next week. Bye bye liao on 4th. Quick quick by the 3rd. And please leave me a slot. I definitely gonna RTF. Coz I finally found my best bonk today!

Last edited by Buddi4u; 30-09-2022 at 11:50 AM.
Old 29-09-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmendorf View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...highlight=dosa

Dosa - SexSafari is advertising RAW for 100$ !!!!
This was previously one of the ladies in SA. He has renamed the stable and his girls it seems
Old 29-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

YY from Pink Lady

Evening bros! Booked 2 slots for YY of Pink Lady (after kena blueballed by XOXO Alice, not her fault though)

(Shortening my FRs moving forward to make it simpler and thus higher incentive for me to write them haha. As I cheong more and develop my palette I'll be more critical and open with my FRs, sorry girls )

OKT:
Good as usual, very prompt and friendly, booked YY literally an hour beforehand and OKT was accommodating. Have booked through him two times previously for Nat and Nanny, hope I don't seem too biased.

Same as the previous two girls under OKT, G-area. OKT had upgraded the bed after the previous reviews, it's much better now. Bouncier! Taller! Backrest!

YY

Face: 7/10
Accurate enough to pics, however she has quite a few moles/freckles though hidden under makeup, and nose is uh slightly bigger than expected. Won't reject one though, she's cute and has a nice smile!
IRL she's not really my type but she's definitely not ugly at all. I'm pretty choosy about moles. Or maybe I was just not feeling her that day.

Body: 8.5/10
I like her boobs, natural saggy Bs with brown nips. Seem like Cs to me though, but she said they were Bs. Totally my preference as I love tits. BTW I saw some dude saying they were manmade seasoned, NO way. You can tell they're natural.

Ass is okay not flat, got something there to cushion while you're slamming her doggystyle hehe. She's about average girl height (roughly 163cm).

Her skin is fair and smooth as per the pics, slim with no scars. May have a tat I missed out or didn't pay attention to. What you see in the pics is more or less what you get, body wise.

Skill: 7/10
Didn't really BBBJ long, but she's alright with it. Her tongue skill is really good though, she knows how to use it to please you (catbathing, playing with head, etc).

Does not kiss or french but makes up for it with really good catbathing I feel.
Riding is pretty good, tried more doggy and missionary. Moans quite a lot sia, be warned!

I don't think she's the high energy type of girl, leaning more passive (in terms of actual sex) so you will have to take the lead with her. In my case, I'm more passive so this was sadly not in my favour.

Points to her because she's really skilled with her teasing. Must've mentioned this a few times throughout this entire FR.

Minus points because I NEEEEEEED a good BBBJ/HJ and she's so-so only at this area.

Vibes: YMMV
Less GFE and more fuckbuddy/playful energy, she likes to tease and kiss/hit little bro depending on her mood. Jokes around a lot, up to you if you want to reciprocate. Will shower you as SOP.

Can't speak English AT ALL I think but she can speak a bit of Chinese so you guys can try that route. Google Translate most definitely needed!

YY knows how to turn off and on the playful energy at will. Other than her skill and joking around though I feel it's kinda commercial. I think she's a jack of all trades kind of girl ah.

Overall: 7.5/10
How do I even calculate these?

Personally feel that the facilities are better this time around but girl herself is oooookay. But fun experience nonetheless, never kena tease so much before haha.

If you want a quick relatively cheap fun fuck with natural boobs and fair smooth skin then she's right up your alley! Just that her face IRL isn't my type sadly.
She's leaving in about a weeks' time.

Thanks Bro Pink once again.

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi

Last edited by Eizen; 29-09-2022 at 11:48 PM. Reason: score
Old 29-09-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
YY from Pink Lady

Evening bros! Booked 2 slots for YY of Pink Lady (after kena blueballed by XOXO Alice, not her fault though)

(Shortening my FRs moving forward to make it simpler and thus higher incentive for me to write them haha. As I cheong more and develop my palette I'll be more critical and open with my FRs, sorry girls )

OKT:
Good as usual, very prompt and friendly, booked YY literally an hour beforehand and OKT was accommodating. Have booked through him two times previously for Nat and Nanny, hope I don't seem too biased.

Same as the previous two girls under OKT, G-area. OKT had upgraded the bed after the previous reviews, it's much better now. Bouncier! Taller! Backrest!

YY

Face: 7/10
Accurate enough to pics, however she has quite a few moles/freckles though hidden under makeup, and nose is uh slightly bigger than expected. Won't reject one though, she's cute and has a nice smile!
IRL she's not really my type but she's definitely not ugly at all. I'm pretty choosy about moles. Or maybe I was just not feeling her that day.

Body: 8.5/10
I like her boobs, natural saggy Bs with brown nips. Seem like Cs to me though, but she said they were Bs. Totally my preference as I love tits. BTW I saw some dude saying they were manmade seasoned, NO way. You can tell they're natural.

Ass is okay not flat, got something there to cushion while you're slamming her doggystyle hehe. She's about average girl height (roughly 163cm).

Her skin is fair and smooth as per the pics, slim with no scars. May have a tat I missed out or didn't pay attention to. What you see in the pics is more or less what you get, body wise.

Skill: 7/10
Didn't really BBBJ long, but she's alright with it. Her tongue skill is really good though, she knows how to use it to please you (catbathing, playing with head, etc).

Does not kiss or french but makes up for it with really good catbathing I feel.
Riding is pretty good, tried more doggy and missionary. Moans quite a lot sia, be warned!

I don't think she's the high energy type of girl, leaning more passive (in terms of actual sex) so you will have to take the lead with her. In my case, I'm more passive so this was sadly not in my favour.

Points to her because she's really skilled with her teasing. Must've mentioned this a few times throughout this entire FR.

Minus points because I NEEEEEEED a good BBBJ/HJ and she's so-so only at this area.

Vibes: YMMV
Less GFE and more fuckbuddy/playful energy, she likes to tease and kiss/hit little bro depending on her mood. Jokes around a lot, up to you if you want to reciprocate. Will shower you as SOP.

Can't speak English AT ALL I think but she can speak a bit of Chinese so you guys can try that route. Google Translate most definitely needed!

YY knows how to turn off and on the playful energy at will. Other than her skill and joking around though I feel it's kinda commercial. I think she's a jack of all trades kind of girl ah.

Overall: 7.5/10
How do I even calculate these?

Personally feel that the facilities are better this time around but girl herself is oooookay. But fun experience nonetheless, never kena tease so much before haha.

If you want a quick relatively cheap fun fuck with natural boobs and fair smooth skin then she's right up your alley! Just that her face IRL isn't my type sadly.
She's leaving in about a weeks' time.

Thanks Bro Pink once again.
Literally a second after I posted this, got downrepped

Wasn't even a super positive FR.......

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries