The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
happyendingbest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Penthouse spa kapoo

Planning to try penthouse spa when im in bkk, any bros here got experience about this place to share? Or any tips when going to kapoo joints? This is my first time and I hope experience bros can share some pointers.

Also, what can I expect there? Isit like a normal happy ending spa?

Thanks in advance
Old 29-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penthouse spa kapoo

There is a kapoo thread in this Thai forum with so many information about kapoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyendingbest View Post
Planning to try penthouse spa when im in bkk, any bros here got experience about this place to share? Or any tips when going to kapoo joints? This is my first time and I hope experience bros can share some pointers.

Thanks in advance
Old 29-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyendingbest View Post

Thanks in advance
Penthouse provides full service, but it doesn't have bath tub. No need to negotiate for full service unlike a traditional kapoo.

They have a lot of ladies to choose from, but mostly mid 20s and above. Not many syts. Three categories - Pretty, Model, Supermodel with prices of about 3300baht, 4500baht and >6000 baht for 80min/1shot.

There are a small handful of ladies that can speak english. Need to ask the mamasan who they are.
Old 29-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaixrice View Post
There is a kapoo thread in this Thai forum with so many information about kapoo.
Have checked it out but some info quite long ago haha so just want to be updated, thanks alot man
Old 29-07-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Penthouse provides full service, but it doesn't have bath tub. No need to negotiate for full service unlike a traditional kapoo.

They have a lot of ladies to choose from, but mostly mid 20s and above. Not many syts. Three categories - Pretty, Model, Supermodel with prices of about 3300baht, 4500baht and >6000 baht for 80min/1shot.

There are a small handful of ladies that can speak english. Need to ask the mamasan who they are.
Thank you so much for the info man, will keep everyone updated once I try🙏🏻
Old 31-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was just there. Its more of a ktv joint. They have drinking packages etc. Apparently night time is the busiest, and the girl mentioned a lot of PRCs frequent there.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No real massage btw.
Old 31-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
I was just there. Its more of a ktv joint. They have drinking packages etc. Apparently night time is the busiest, and the girl mentioned a lot of PRCs frequent there.
They have VIP rooms that you can book to sing song and drink for group parties, but it is not ktv joint la. You can also book the lady for 7 hours for the party starting from 13k and up to 27k and have your group orgy...lol.

Many of the soapy MPs have such VIP room concept too. Good for entertaining clients or holding bachelor parties.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonymous5687 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are also line/telegram groups that you can join to see the ladies who will be around on that day. (And a premium group that you can pay to join to see unblurred photos)

For the more popular ladies they would get booked in advance, so if you're particular about whose company you want dont go at night without any booking haha
Old 04-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LongHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous5687 View Post
There are also line/telegram groups that you can join to see the ladies who will be around on that day. (And a premium group that you can pay to join to see unblurred photos)

For the more popular ladies they would get booked in advance, so if you're particular about whose company you want dont go at night without any booking haha
bro you are absolutely right, indeed there is a premium group. I paid 1k baht and joined the group. In general i felt the girls in normal kapoo joint like wifi, coconut and the great look better than Penthouse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1