The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Bro don’t be silly, she is special to you but you are just one of the many guys she see until sian everyday. My humble advice to you don’t get Kc by her, is for your own good.
haha dont worry bro, I have no intention on spending any money on her (I do not have much money now even if I want to), is just she said wanted to be friends and we talked a bit during those nights, so see how it goes if I can possibly really get her contact.

With that being said, I know a lot of times Kc always start of with "aiya wont one wont one" so I will bear your advice in mind, thanks bro
Old 04-09-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
haha dont worry bro, I have no intention on spending any money on her (I do not have much money now even if I want to), is just she said wanted to be friends and we talked a bit during those nights, so see how it goes if I can possibly really get her contact.

With that being said, I know a lot of times Kc always start of with "aiya wont one wont one" so I will bear your advice in mind, thanks bro
No money no talk bro....
You've got to be realistic in this world now!
Old 10-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyde1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything up in the north Phuket? Staying at Bang Tao beach area. If no nice place to Cheong around there guess Patong will be the best bet liao. Thanks to all bros in advance
Old 13-09-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

lostbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any suggestions for naiyang area?
Old 13-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

lostbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recco for massage or spa near naiyang?
Old 22-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Xaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, want to share my experience in patong as well. I write this as I also want to remember it before I forget. Also I have no one else to tell so I will tell internet strangers.

Was in patong beach alone for past 2 nights and wanted to go try dirty massage and the agogo bar. I walked around bangla road but because heard friend say some bars are quite dangerous so decided to go to one of the Suzy Wongs as found on online blog.

All of them are hidden on a turn along Bangla street so missed it the first time I walk through, but Google maps helped.

Anyway they were quite scary(?) For someone who never been. Some places had this wood block with nails and people hammering them, not sure for what.

I settled at devil's playground. At the entrance there were like 5 guys who will block your way and ask you to see 1 min if don't like just go back out, so I did and decided to stay. Even tho went in through them, was not charged any tout fee.

Once I entered there were about 4 ladies in bikinis dancing on stage and some dance completely naked too. Went quite early before midnight so there were few customers. I took a corner seat and one of the non-dancers came to sit with me. Small cute girl that looks a little japanese/Chinese look, with smallish body features. She had a big cat tattoo on her left shoulder. Could speak simple conversational Chinese and English. Non dancers were wearing something else and she was in a nurse outfit.

Anyway, same as the bro a few posts back, prices for drinks are 100 for a small Leo beer and 250 for LD. At first I didn't know what to do so I asked her, and she just told me to buy her LDs. Before I bought her an LD she was quite quiet, just asking simple questions and trying to dance to the music. Once bought 2nd LD she started to dance more, pull down her outfit and ask me to touch her and suck her tits and all. Even shared her vape. She also kept rubbing my cock through my pants. Convo wise not too much to talk but I guess I wasn't talking much. Few other girls came by to sneak beers as it was corner seat but I didn't give them much attention or LD. Stayed an hour+ and left but feeling quite happy and horny.

Oh ya there were all kinds of ladies there, flat (ladyboy? idk) to large but don't think got ultra large. Also got a few with blonde hair that look like angmo.
Old 22-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Xaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2.. was rambling too much. Hope this is ok

Wanted to go so DM and there was no lack of it. A lot of shops with ladies dressed sexily blocked my way and asked for massage. Decided on one for 400thb and had a pretty lousy massage with a little teasing. Near the end asked if wanted special. As I was quite horny alr I negotiated 1k and then she ask me if want to bang bang or bj. I only wanted hj so settled on that. We were covered by curtains only so was whispering and not much mood.

Problem was during massage I was thinking of the agogo bar girl too much and decided to go back next day.

Day 2

Went back and one of the ladies recognized me at the entrance and pulled me in. Took the same corner seat and the same ladies came over. This time I was more prepared to spend so bought a few more LD and they encouraged me to buy the ferris wheel (12 LD at 3k) once it came over other ladies started to come and drink too.

Paid most of my attention on the same girl and talked with her. She kept telling me she was horny and wanted to have sex but I wasn't looking for that so didn't consider paying barfine. But through the night kept grinding and lap dancing, and touching. Even kiss and quick lick cb. At the end when I had to go I kept apologizing since not bringing her back and she knew how to play my heart and would pout and sulk.

Oh and I had not enough cash so I asked if could use the new promptpay feature on dbs and they accepted it. Worked quite easily once you figured it out. However the girls also figured it out and kept encouraging me to buy more drinks.

Total damage on 2nd night almost 9k thb with 2 ferris wheels. But very happy la for my first and probably last experience. Even today keep thinking back and wishing for more. But I mental block so I didn't ask for contact.
Old 25-09-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all brossssss

Any drinking places & special massage
for solo in Phuket town area ..
Thanks in advance
Old 21-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hi bro, the girls from club, do you pay them? thanks
mostly yes bro. they can tell u grandfather story but they still work there one mostly haha. i only encountered 2 through the years who refused money. but in the end i would still slip it in their bag when she never notice. at least let them go shopping lor
Old 30-10-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaur View Post

Wanted to go so DM and there was no lack of it. A lot of shops with ladies dressed sexily blocked my way and asked for massage. Decided on one for 400thb and had a pretty lousy massage with a little teasing. Near the end asked if wanted special. As I was quite horny alr I negotiated 1k and then she ask me if want to bang bang or bj. I only wanted hj so settled on that. We were covered by curtains only so was whispering and not much mood.

Problem was during massage I was thinking of the agogo bar girl too much and decided to go back next day.

Day 2

Went back and one of the ladies recognized me at the entrance and pulled me in. Took the same corner seat and the same ladies came over. This time I was more prepared to spend so bought a few more LD and they encouraged me to buy the ferris wheel (12 LD at 3k) once it came over other ladies started to come and drink too.

Paid most of my attention on the same girl and talked with her. She kept telling me she was horny and wanted to have sex but I wasn't looking for that so didn't consider paying barfine. But through the night kept grinding and lap dancing, and touching. Even kiss and quick lick cb. At the end when I had to go I kept apologizing since not bringing her back and she knew how to play my heart and would pout and sulk.

Oh and I had not enough cash so I asked if could use the new promptpay feature on dbs and they accepted it. Worked quite easily once you figured it out. However the girls also figured it out and kept encouraging me to buy more drinks.

Total damage on 2nd night almost 9k thb with 2 ferris wheels. But very happy la for my first and probably last experience. Even today keep thinking back and wishing for more. But I mental block so I didn't ask for contact.
Good FR. Remind me of my good old days and how much I miss it.

You kena carrot hard though but it is ok lah since u willing to spend.

Why did u not bring the girl back? Should have save the 12k and brought her back. She would not even cost that much.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaur View Post

Day 2

Totally kena carrot hard as other bros mentioned, no way in one night should you be paying 9k baht on LD. You didn't know how to pace yourself. Probably got too many girl's attention and ur money slipped away fast. Trick is to only patronise 1 girl or 2 girl max if you want to have the feeling of 1 girl on each arm.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungChiongster View Post
3. Use indriver instead of grab, while grab may charge you 500-700thb to get to one place to another, indriver is usually at least half the price and can even book van/minibus while grab only can book car or bigger car, do try to tip the indriver drivers more as the fare they charge is really low and worth it

:
Bro the indriver app you mention is indrive app? Like the app that allows you to offer your own price? If that's the case i see in singapore itself the app is way worse than grab eh, almost 2x the cost of grab, or am i using the wrong app
Old 04-11-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Also to all gentlemen out here, i'll be arriving in phuket 7th to 10th nov. Anyone keen to hang out and explore tgt feel free to drop me a pm
Old 05-11-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Anyone will be at patong Beach for countdown?
Old 05-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Bro the indriver app you mention is indrive app? Like the app that allows you to offer your own price? If that's the case i see in singapore itself the app is way worse than grab eh, almost 2x the cost of grab, or am i using the wrong app
correct bro its the indrive app (logo is green colour with a black iD logo) that can offer your own fare, i never check price in SG but go phuket confirm cheaper, just book ur ride maybe 10min in advance as waiting time can be fairly long

"You never try, you never know, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

Dont be afraid to PM me, i dont bite unless you have C+ Cups
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1