The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Ah, my friend! U have check her up. I kind of guess after office hrs, she is wild. I chat with an uncle at another coffee shop. He is a drinker but not interested in sex. He told me this girl is 22 yrs old. Living with a sister who married into this country.

She is playing hard to get. Few drinkers tried to date her she told them. In her job she cannot go out with customers. She just got tattoo last mth in Spore.

My morale of the story. Another Malaysian girl who became wild trying her best in challenging Malaysian ladies here. She dare to do it and they dare not.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Guys! Past 2 yrs this market place has seen increase in Malaysian and Thai women. They are working in shops. I guess could be bosses second wife. In some morning. 1 of the so called stores outside the walkways. A PRC 30 plus woman selling hp screens. She gave 1/2 ball 2 yrs ago. Usually alot of uncles crowd around.

So much happening at the market place. Still. The operators and the ladies are playing with AV fires. In the traditional of PRC spoke person mths ago to USA.

U play with fire, prepare to get burned.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21349 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Ah, my friend! U have check her up. I kind of guess after office hrs, she is wild. I chat with an uncle at another coffee shop. He is a drinker but not interested in sex. He told me this girl is 22 yrs old. Living with a sister who married into this country.

She is playing hard to get. Few drinkers tried to date her she told them. In her job she cannot go out with customers. She just got tattoo last mth in Spore.

My morale of the story. Another Malaysian girl who became wild trying her best in challenging Malaysian ladies here. She dare to do it and they dare not.
Yes, I go to the coffee shop to tabao quite often... often see a late 20s blond hair lady beer promoter in tiger polo tee and jeans working in the coffee shop... whenever I am there will bio her for awhile... cheap thrill tho...
Old 07-10-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Yes my friend! U notice her too. She is also a gem. I love her slim waist if thats the reason she duck in her T shirt. Showing off her body. She seldom talk to her colleague. The syt with tattoo.
Old 07-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
CalvinRamsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the info.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
You can try friendship food court. The tiger and hollandia look pretty.
Tiger promoter is a quite small size girl.Not bad looking.Used to have a PRC promoter also look quite cute.
Old 08-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
blankwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
For members who fancy Tiger beer girl. She appeared last mth. HG ave 8. HG village. JJ coffee shop. Malaysian syt and pettie. She has a tatto on her right shoulder. Allways on short shirt. A cross btw BL Princess Cookie and Jolene. I heard last mth. She was with a senior Tiger beer girl. The senior said somethings liked.

Don't stand around and wait. Ask uncles to buy beers.

That means she is under sales target. Check her out. Due to health reasons, I cannot drink beers. If u met her? Pls tell her I cannot buy beer from her. Sorry!

Finally. A gem has arrived in this market place.
Nice share bro, will go beo if have time
Old 09-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

HG ave 8. Broadway coffee shop. A Malaysian syt. New girl.

Awhile ago in this coffee shop, I met the uncle again. The 1 into drinking but not sex. He told me this syt from JB, only 6 mths on s pass & hired by beer co. Contractor and we have a term. Stake holder of Tiger beer.

He said many new girls got sacked because they were dumb. This girls took the $ and become FLs. There fore this contractors applied 6 mths s passes only. Meanwhile, this JB girl need support from drinkers.

And, I guess man who paid the girls, need to have transport because the deal is after she lock off from work. Normally after 11 pm. Tpt is needed. Fast to hotel and send her home. Tomorrow got work my friends.

3 more coffee shops to audit. Stay tune.

In the traditional of Seow Pui Yi. She said b4 her videos.

Welcome to my channel....
Old 10-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexx880 View Post
amk 530 hollandia ibdeed power in herfigure and.attitude. cheers
serangoon north 107 de better leh. jus my 2 cents. YMMV
Old 10-10-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Agreed. I have posted on her before. Friendly and curvy.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
JudyS438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tight uniform revealing her sexy curves?
Old 10-10-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyS438 View Post
Tight uniform revealing her sexy curves?
YES. Boobs & Butt oso
Old 10-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
blankwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
YES. Boobs & Butt oso
Up her yet?
Old 10-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang L23 (Happy seafood village) got many beer promoters there.
Saw one wear G string and very shapely too..
Think from PRC and if reg plus humsum, think can up one..
Old 10-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Agreed. I have posted on her before. Friendly and curvy.
Can post some pics? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1